Dehumanization: Palestinians' most powerful enemy

Great I'm glad you agree with my point, now before you start a new subject to debate please make sure you fully understand the definition of primitive with hater.

Do you know what the French and Italian Resistance did to Nazi and Fascist collaborators? What's the difference?

To be honest I don't,but I don't think you know what THEY are doing to Palestinians so comparisons won't be necessary, this is brutal and inhumane behavior, which is why I believe that only one side step from Israel could end the conflict.

The Palestinians are doing to collaborators what liberation/resistance movements have always done.

"
Nazi Collaborators Executed In France (PHOTOS): Chilling Images From LIFE.com"

Nazi Collaborators Executed In France PHOTOS Chilling Images From LIFE.com

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

NAZI-FIRING-SQUAD.jpg

And back to the present.

Now lets talk about investigation, one day they wake up and find some dead Hammasissies so they choose to kill several Palestinians for 'exampling' what will happen to collaborators, within 24 hours? nah.. how certain they are to claim they captured the best agent recruiting intelligence spies[/collaborators] in the world of our time?

That's what has always been done to collaborators. Why are you singling out the Palestinians? Hoping to dehumanize them? Not all the people posting here are Zionist ass kissers that buy your bullshit.

I Don't give a damn what people think about me or my opinion.
When did Israel executed a Palestinian for collaborating with Terrorist Organization or anything else?
Don't bother.
The Pals leadership is a double headed snake.
"Best of the snakes-rip its head"

There is no 'actual' truth, and never been, your video lost it all by the point of 'THE ACTUAL TRUTH'
You can also notice there is not a single Hebrew word in this video, what we learn out of this fact is that the video audience is not even intended to involve Israelis, another false propaganda by Tuna.

Why should it? How many Hebrew words does Dany Aylon use in his origial propaganda piece? Most Zionist Israelis speak English in any event.

Just English to the rest of the world is fine when it comes from Hebrew or Arabic source, but English and Arabic to the rest of the world EXCLUDING Hebrew but discussing about a critical matter to Hebrew and Arabic audience is discriminating and wrong, this is not a speech that is going to be translated (and Danny Atlon also being translated to Arabic) but a PROPAGANDA ONLY video to specific audience.

What?! I think you've had a bit too much slivovitz, posting this gibberish. It's Danny Aylon, by the way and in his original propaganda piece he never uses a hebrew word. What is this obsession with using hebrew words in propaganda pieces meant for Anglophone audiences?

Not one of your best posts so far, Danny Aylon was the foreign affairs diplomat, not some trashy "non profit humanitarian organization "

Originally posted by Danyiel
When did Israel executed a Palestinian for collaborating with Terrorist Organization or anything else?

Are you referring to the same jewish state, racist to the bone marrow, that murdered in cold blood thousands of unarmed palestinian civilians trying to return to their villages in the period comprised between 1948 - 1950?

Are you referring to the same segregationist jewish state whose unoficial policy of physically exterminating any palestinian trying to return to their homes gave origin to all post-1948 palestinian resistance movements, from the strictly secular PLO to Hamas and Islamic Jihad that you now dishonestly use in your attempt to delegitimize the palestinian cause?

Is this the "Israel" you are referring to here and trying to portray as a beacon of "human rights" that would never murder any israeli arab collaborator (just unarmed, harmless civilians trying to return home, reclaim lost property, visit relatives, etc... from 1948 on)?

The same state founded by european followers of the jewish religion with nothing but the most dilluted "semitic ancestry" one can possibly imagine... if any...

The same state craftily marketed in the West as a paragon of western values while herding the native population into ethnic enclaves and murdering them by the thousands?

I'm asking just to clear out any possible confusion in the unlikely event you were referring to the ancient kingdom of Israel. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you referring to the same jewish state, racist to the bone marrow, that murdered in cold blood thousands of unarmed palestinian civilians trying to return to their villages in the period comprised between 1948 - 1950?

Are you referring to the same segregationist jewish state whose unoficial policy of physically exterminating any palestinian trying to return to their homes gave origin to all post-1948 palestinian resistance movements, from the strictly secular PLO to Hamas and Islamic Jihad that you now dishonestly use in your attempt to delegitimize the palestinian cause?

Is this the "Israel" you are referring to here and trying to portray as a beacon of "human rights" that would never murder any israeli arab collaborator (just unarmed, harmless civilians trying to return home, reclaim lost property, visit relatives, etc... from 1948 on)?

The same state founded by european followers of the jewish religion with nothing but the most dilluted "semitic ancestry" one can possibly imagine... if any...

The same state craftily marketed in the West as a paragon of western values while herding the native population into ethnic enclaves and murdering them by the thousands?

I'm asking just to clear out any possible confusion in the unlikely event you were referring to the ancient kingdom of Israel. :biggrin:
Don't give me the rhetoric type of answer, try again.

José_LA, Danyiel, et al,

I think it is important that the ancient feuding stop and we focus on what is relevant to the discussion today.

(COMMENT)

The real issues are those that have been defined, not on the basis of ancient religious claims or territorial dominance, --- but, on the outcomes beginning since 1967.

1. Israeli settlements issues --- the Oslo Peace Accords and the negotiations on the boundaries of the occupied territories.

2. The status of Jerusalem:​
    • The Israeli Capitol.
    • The Palestinian Capitol.
3. The "right of return" and the status of descendants.

4. Recognition of the limits to the Palestinian State [GA/RES/181(II)]:​
    • West Bank,
    • Gaza Strip,
    • Jerusalem
5. Recognition of Israel's right to exist as a state.​
    • Security and territorial integrity,
    • Defensible position,
    • Antiterrorism
Nothing here can be solved on the basis of historical claims or ancient beliefs. It is not reasonable to assume that the Jewish State of Israel is going to be annulled in the 21st Century. Borders may be adjusted, and certainly most (if not all) the Israeli Settlements of the West Bank may be reclaimed; but in the end, the Jewish State will still exist and evolve.

These are the true central issues. And these are what must be brought to a successful resolution. It does really matter what happened between prior to that. The relevant issues revolve around these five central points and the issue ancillary means of:
  • Cooperative Disengagement
  • War Reparations
  • Civil Restitution
  • Event Compensation
  • Waivers, Annulments and Compromises
Most Respectfully,
R

José_LA, Danyiel, et al,

I think it is important that the ancient feuding stop and we focus on what is relevant to the discussion today.

(COMMENT)

The real issues are those that have been defined, not on the basis of ancient religious claims or territorial dominance, --- but, on the outcomes beginning since 1967.

1. Israeli settlements issues --- the Oslo Peace Accords and the negotiations on the boundaries of the occupied territories.

• The Israeli Capitol.

• West Bank,
    • Gaza Strip,
    • Jerusalem
    • Defensible position,
    • Antiterrorism
Nothing here can be solved on the basis of historical claims or ancient beliefs. It is not reasonable to assume that the Jewish State of Israel is going to be annulled in the 21st Century. Borders may be adjusted, and certainly most (if not all) the Israeli Settlements of the West Bank may be reclaimed; but in the end, the Jewish State will still exist and evolve.

These are the true central issues. And these are what must be brought to a successful resolution. It does really matter what happened between prior to that. The relevant issues revolve around these five central points and the issue ancillary means of:
  • War Reparations
  • Civil Restitution
  • Event Compensation
Most Respectfully,
R

A majority non-Jewish population ruled/overruled by Jews will not last and a two state solution is a pipe dream.

José_LA, Danyiel, et al,

(COMMENT)

• The Israeli Capitol.

• West Bank,
    • Gaza Strip,
    • Jerusalem
    • Defensible position,
    • Antiterrorism

• War Reparations
  • Civil Restitution
  • Event Compensation
Most Respectfully,
R

A majority non-Jewish population ruled/overruled by Jews will not last and a two state solution is a pipe dream.
Not a Majority, no point going on with that.
Two state solution is the best way out of this, but like I said many times, it won't happen with Palestinian leadership, only with Israeli leadership-move.

Primitive? Primitive is sending state of the weaponry jet fighters, armor, naval artillery and soldiers to murder hundreds of children just because they are of a different religion.
Great I'm glad you agree with my point, now before you start a new subject to debate please make sure you fully understand the definition of primitive with hater.

Do you know what the French and Italian Resistance did to Nazi and Fascist collaborators? What's the difference?

To be honest I don't,but I don't think you know what THEY are doing to Palestinians so comparisons won't be necessary, this is brutal and inhumane behavior, which is why I believe that only one side step from Israel could end the conflict.

Collaborators are traitors and are complicit in murder. Should they expect flowers and candy?

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not so sure.

Primitive? Primitive is sending state of the weaponry jet fighters, armor, naval artillery and soldiers to murder hundreds of children just because they are of a different religion.

Collaborators are traitors and are complicit in murder. Should they expect flowers and candy?

(COMMENT)

HAMAS is a designated terrorist organization; and members of a terrorist organization are terrorists.

Information provided that leads to the neutralization of a terrorist or terrorists, is not the same as being a collaborator; they are witnesses and confidential informants. They are a source of information gathered, and activities conducted, to protect against terrorist activities.

The neutralization of a terrorist or terrorists, actively engaged in terrorist acts, is not the same as murder.

On the other hand, the willful killing of those that are a source of information gathered to protect against terrorist activities; in an attempt to subvert the course of justice; and witness intimidation.

And yes, I understand that you think that HAMAS is a patriotic band of freedom fighters. And yes, I understand that you think that the Jihadist and Fedayeen may operate "Above the Law" --- that they may engage in kidnapping and murder, that they may attack any Israeli civilian because you believe they are not covered by Article 68 of the Geneva Convention or the Customary IHL, that that they need not be concerned with:
  • Rule 2. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.
  • Rule 11. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited.
  • Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives.
  • Rule 97. The use of human shields is prohibited.
But at the end of the day --- today, they are terrorists. HAMAS has a long history of past criminal behaviors and a set of close association to other criminal and terrorist organizations. As an example:

Both Hamas and Fatah are desperate for cash and are ready to do everything to enrich their coffers, even if that means robbing a bank.

This is exactly what Hamas did last week. Sources in the Gaza Strip said that Hamas security officers raided the Bank of Palestine in Gaza City's Rimal neighborhood and "seized" $750,000 in cash.

The sources said that the cash belonged to the Palestinian Jawwal Cellular Company. They said that the raid on the bank came on the pretext that the company had not paid all its tax debts to Hamas. Palestinians in the Gaza Strip described the raid as an "armed robbery in broad daylight."

Most Respectfully,
R

José_LA, Danyiel, et al,

(COMMENT)

• The Israeli Capitol.

• West Bank,
    • Gaza Strip,
    • Jerusalem
    • Defensible position,
    • Antiterrorism

• War Reparations
  • Civil Restitution
  • Event Compensation
Most Respectfully,
R

Not a Majority, no point going on with that.
Two state solution is the best way out of this, but like I said many times, it won't happen with Palestinian leadership, only with Israeli leadership-move.

I do not believe there will ever be a two state solution, Daniyel. I believe there will eventually be an outcome and the arabs won't like that at all but that is exactly what they are headed for. Whether they like it or not.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not so sure.

(COMMENT)

HAMAS is a designated terrorist organization; and members of a terrorist organization are terrorists.

Information provided that leads to the neutralization of a terrorist or terrorists, is not the same as being a collaborator; they are witnesses and confidential informants. They are a source of information gathered, and activities conducted, to protect against terrorist activities.

The neutralization of a terrorist or terrorists, actively engaged in terrorist acts, is not the same as murder.

On the other hand, the willful killing of those that are a source of information gathered to protect against terrorist activities; in an attempt to subvert the course of justice; and witness intimidation.

And yes, I understand that you think that HAMAS is a patriotic band of freedom fighters. And yes, I understand that you think that the Jihadist and Fedayeen may operate "Above the Law" --- that they may engage in kidnapping and murder, that they may attack any Israeli civilian because you believe they are not covered by Article 68 of the Geneva Convention or the Customary IHL, that that they need not be concerned with:
  • Rule 2. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.
  • Rule 11. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited.
  • Rule 24. Each party to the conflict must, to the extent feasible, remove civilian persons and objects under its control from the vicinity of military objectives.
  • Rule 97. The use of human shields is prohibited.
But at the end of the day --- today, they are terrorists. HAMAS has a long history of past criminal behaviors and a set of close association to other criminal and terrorist organizations. As an example:

Both Hamas and Fatah are desperate for cash and are ready to do everything to enrich their coffers, even if that means robbing a bank.

This is exactly what Hamas did last week. Sources in the Gaza Strip said that Hamas security officers raided the Bank of Palestine in Gaza City's Rimal neighborhood and "seized" $750,000 in cash.

The sources said that the cash belonged to the Palestinian Jawwal Cellular Company. They said that the raid on the bank came on the pretext that the company had not paid all its tax debts to Hamas. Palestinians in the Gaza Strip described the raid as an "armed robbery in broad daylight."

Most Respectfully,
R

Are you still pimping that terrorist name calling crap?

P F Tinmore, et al,

"In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth." Denying reality doesn't actually change the reality.

The reality is: COUNCIL DECISION 2014/483/CFSP of 22 July 2014 Item #9: ‘Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem’.

(COMMENT)

While I agree, the designation is not mine. It is what it is: HAMAS is a terrorist organization.
Even Egypt:

An Egyptian court has banned all activities by the Palestinian militant group Hamas in Egypt. Cairo’s relations with the group have fallen apart since president Morsi’s military-backed ouster. SOURCE LINK

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

"In human behavior, denialism is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny reality as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortable truth." Denying reality doesn't actually change the reality.

The reality is: COUNCIL DECISION 2014/483/CFSP of 22 July 2014 Item #9: ‘Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem’.

(COMMENT)

While I agree, the designation is not mine. It is what it is: HAMAS is a terrorist organization.
Even Egypt:

An Egyptian court has banned all activities by the Palestinian militant group Hamas in Egypt. Cairo’s relations with the group have fallen apart since president Morsi’s military-backed ouster. SOURCE LINK

Most Respectfully,
R
It is all just political name calling crap.

BTW, you have never specified the criteria these clowns use to designate Hamas as terrorists.

P F Tinmore, et al,

The common decision is linked.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Even Egypt:

Most Respectfully,
R

BTW, you have never specified the criteria these clowns use to designate Hamas as terrorists.
(COMMENT)

Whatever the criteria (and just because I don't know it), doesn't change the fact that the decision was made. It is a reality.

Just because the decision doesn't mix with your agenda, does not make it any less real.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

The common decision is linked.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Even Egypt:

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Whatever the criteria (and just because I don't know it), doesn't change the fact that the decision was made. It is a reality.

Just because the decision doesn't mix with your agenda, does not make it any less real.

Most Respectfully,
R
So you believe the name calling even if you don't know why.

You must be an old government person to eat up all their crap.

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything.

(COMMENT)

But I can recognize this criteria:
  • Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear to be intended
    • (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    • (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    • (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
  • Intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.
  • Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
  • Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a Government facility with a dangerous weapon); and (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the Government, or civilians).
I can recognize:

"Terrorist acts", given their nature or context, may seriously damage a country or international organization and which are defined as an offense under national law. These include:

• attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
• attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
• kidnapping or hostage taking;
• causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility;
• seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
• manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives, or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons,
• participating in the activities of a terrorist group, including by supplying information or material resources, or by funding its activities in any way, with knowledge of the fact that such participation will contribute to the criminal activities of the group.
Carried out with the aim of seriously intimidating a population, or unduly compelling a Government or an international organization to perform or abstain from performing any act, or seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization.

But I also recognize that it can be even more; because I don't know everything.

I am an old retired person. And sometime I even have to use common sense!

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything.

(COMMENT)

But I can recognize this criteria:
  • Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear to be intended
    • (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
    • (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
    • (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
  • Intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.
  • Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
  • Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a Government facility with a dangerous weapon); and (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the Government, or civilians).
I can recognize:

"Terrorist acts", given their nature or context, may seriously damage a country or international organization and which are defined as an offense under national law. These include:

• attacks upon a person's life which may cause death;
• attacks upon the physical integrity of a person;
• kidnapping or hostage taking;
• causing extensive destruction to a Government or public facility, a transport system, an infrastructure facility;
• seizure of aircraft, ships or other means of public or goods transport;
• manufacture, possession, acquisition, transport, supply or use of weapons, explosives, or of nuclear, biological or chemical weapons,
• participating in the activities of a terrorist group, including by supplying information or material resources, or by funding its activities in any way, with knowledge of the fact that such participation will contribute to the criminal activities of the group.
Carried out with the aim of seriously intimidating a population, or unduly compelling a Government or an international organization to perform or abstain from performing any act, or seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization.

But I also recognize that it can be even more; because I don't know everything.

I am an old retired person. And sometime I even have to use common sense!

Most Respectfully,
R
OK, but that fits Israel much better that it fits Hamas.

Why the double standard?

P F Tinmore, et al,

There is no double standard.

OK, but that fits Israel much better that it fits Hamas.

Why the double standard?
(COMMENT)

HAMAS is the aggressor. It starts a series of confrontations then whines when they get punch in the month.

HAMAS is not the victim. It is HAMAS that has declared Jihad.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back