Defunding and repealing obamacare.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
DEFUNDING AND REPEALING OBAMACARE.
do not stop government spending.

Republicans plan to defund and repeal Obamacare because it cost too much? This will cost even more because those who are presently being helped by Obamacare, children who will be on their parents until they are 26, existing illness will lose benefits and will have to go to county or emergency rooms for their healthcare and the chronically ill who cannot get private healthcare. Some one will pay and we will pay with higher hospital bills because hospital will recoup there losses from those that do pay through their insurance and their insurance rate goes up. Defunding and repealing will only cost us more.

Not giving illegal aliens medical insurance is costing us more than if we let them into a healthcare program. Just like uninsured motorist insurance which covers you if a uninsured motorist hits your car. This causes your premiums to go up if you file a claim.

Defunding and repealing Obamacare without a comparable insurance program to take it’s place is financial suicide for this country. How can we put a price on the lives of our children, chronically ill. Maybe the Right (wrong) can do it but I am not willing to and will take a cut in my social security to helps cover them. I have not received a COLA in two years and my standard of living has not changed. A few more dollars will not matter. But, since I did not get a COLA my subsidized housing did not raise my rent. The government picked up the difference. More government spending. If I had got my COLA the government subsidized housing would have raise my rate. Catch 22? Whether government gave me a COLA or not they still had to pay. Plus I got a raise in food stamps. GOP cut government spending in one area and government spends in another area. LMAO

Republicans plan to defund and repeal Obamacare because it cost too much? This will cost even more because those who are presently being helped by Obamacare, children who will be on their parents until they are 26, existing illness will lose benefits and will have to go to county or emergency rooms for their healthcare and the chronically ill who cannot get private healthcare. Some one will pay and we will pay with higher hospital bills because hospital will recoup there losses from those that do pay through their insurance and their insurance rate goes up. Defunding and repealing will only cost us more.

Not giving illegal aliens medical insurance is costing us more than if we let them into a healthcare program. Just like uninsured motorist insurance which covers you if a uninsured motorist hits your car. This causes your premiums to go up if you file a claim.

Defunding and repealing Obamacare without a comparable insurance program to take it’s place is financial suicide for this country. How can we put a price on the lives of our children, chronically ill. Maybe the Right (wrong) can do it but I am not willing to and will take a cut in my social security to helps cover them. I have not received a COLA in two years and my standard of living has not changed. A few more dollars will not matter. But, since I did not get a COLA my subsidized housing did not raise my rent. The government picked up the difference. More government spending. If I had got my COLA the government subsidized housing would have raise my rate. Catch 22? Whether government gave me a COLA or not they still had to pay. Plus I got a raise in food stamps. GOP cut government spending in one area and government spends in another area. LMAO

first of all - obama care is illegal because it was bought with bribes - we voters r not allowed to sell out votes - communist senators by the truck loads sold their votes for obama care by the truck loads - and we pay for it - SECOND - while we have to waste our time and money trying to kill obama care - the communist demokrat czars are working in secret passing other laws that take our freedoms away - and we do not have time to attack other communist demokrat programs like (cap and trade ) and (illegals ) and ( starving amerika industry by not drilling for oil ) and dozens of other communist laws that destroy amerika

first of all - obama care is illegal because it was bought with bribes - we voters r not allowed to sell out votes - communist senators by the truck loads sold their votes for obama care by the truck loads - and we pay for it - SECOND - while we have to waste our time and money trying to kill obama care - the communist demokrat czars are working in secret passing other laws that take our freedoms away - and we do not have time to attack other communist demokrat programs like (cap and trade ) and (illegals ) and ( starving amerika industry by not drilling for oil ) and dozens of other communist laws that destroy amerika

So, does everything cause this much paranoia in you or just what talking heads say?

Wow I'm sure glad you aren't in charge of anything. I have yet to see one intelligent post from you. Do you EVER bother to find unbiased sources to find out the real facts -or does regurgitation taste better to you? You make these unfounded blanket statements like "not giving illegals health insurance is costing us more..." Really? Where are your stats on that one? Who the HELL do you think would STILL be paying for it if we HANDED OUT an ENTITLEMENT to ILLEGAL ALIENS? It is NOTHING like "uninsured motorist" because the number of people driving without auto insurance is estimated to be 1.2 million people. There are an estimated 15 million illegals in the country though. That is nearly double the entire population of New York City! Do you think it costs more or less to pay for the health care insurance of 15 MILLION illegals or to pay directly for that health care? Who do you think is going to foot that MASSIVE bill for 15 MILLION illegals who aren't even supposed to be here? How does it make it ANYWHERE more cost effective to create a special ENTITLEMENT just for illegal aliens so they can all go the doctor whenever they feel like it -with American SUCKERS picking up the tab? Gee, do ya THINK it might be viewed as an INVITATION to even MORE illegals? We are already suffering an INVASION as it is. And you want to INVITE MORE!! So WE can foot even MORE of their bills than we already get stuck with in this country? Are you for real? You want to create a special ENTITLEMENT PROGRAM for ILLEGAL ALIENS and force taxpayers to foot that bill too. Wow.

Re-reading your post I realize you are actually a parasite on our system. When you claim "we will pay" this or that -bullshit honey, because you are one of the TAKERS and others are already footing your bills too. Subsidized housing? Food stamps? Bitching about your entitlements? You have no money in the game and are another leech on the rest and couldn't care less if you bled us dry. We foot the bill for the parasites -but I have a problem with the parasites demanding the rest of us open our veins even wider so they can suck us dry at a faster rate. The day we create an entitlement program for millions and millions of ILLEGALS, essentially providing for ILLEGALS what Americans provide for themselves - is the day we might as well take down our flag for good. Its all over but the spitting on our grave.

You do understand the only way health insurance companies can make a profit is by charging you more than you would spend on your health care if you just paid for it directly. (Well not you since its others footing that bill but those stuck with the tab.) If they didn't, they go out of business. If you decide having insurance means its all "free" to you and you go the doctor for stuff you normally would not because you think its "free"-then you eat into the insurance company's profits -so next year to make up for the fact you have started over-utilizing the system -they jack up your rates. And if you do it the next year, they will jack up your rates again. And again -until they are making money by insuring you -because THAT is the reason they exist. TO MAKE MONEY OFF YOU. Health insurance companies exist for one reason and it isn't to help you -or illegal aliens. It isn't a charity and they don't do it out of the kindness of their heart, content to take a nonstop loss on the deal. IT IS TO MAKE MONEY OFF YOU and no other reason. So offering to HAND OUT health insurance to illegals is in reality demanding we pay FAR, FAR, FAR MORE for the health care bills for an estimated 15 MILLION illegals than we already get stuck paying for. I need to scrape my jaw off the floor at your incredibly stupid idea that we need ANOTHER entitlement program in this country for ILLEGAL ALIENS no less! Maybe you were drunk and passed out at the time this became well known - but we don't have the money to pay for what we have NOW, much less start a brand new entitlement program for people who aren't even supposed to be in this country at all. If we had that kind of extra money just lying around -I'd rather use it to deport them!

How can it be suicide to NOT implement something that isn't implemented but is actually already driving UP health care costs. JUST LIKE WE WERE ALL WARNED IT WOULD. And its only a "surprise" to the morons who are constantly duped by the same old snake oil, convinced that doing it one more time will surely get a different result.

The US under THIS system is responsible for 95% of all medical advancements in the world. And Canada, the UK, France, Cuba, Russia, China, Japan -are not. People like you have no clue why that would be. Worse yet, you couldn't care less before demanding we destroy it and replace it with a KNOWN FAILURE instead. Regardless of the fact it wouldn't be just Americans who suffer for that, but billions around the world who have been beneficiaries of the nonstop medical advancements coming out of this country.

Why would you demand major changes to a system that produces 95% of all the world's medical advancements without understanding exactly why that is -as well as trying to understand how it is the KNOWN FAILURE of a system and the snake oil it really is that you want anyway destroys that -to say nothing of the fact that known failure was rammed down the throats of the WE THE PEOPLE against our will? Just how "cost effective" is it to demand that not only Americans but billions of people around the world must suffer for your ignorant demand we destroy the single most productive medical system in the world for the adoption of a KNOWN FAILURE instead?

Forum List

Back