Defense department agrees to allow Muslim cadets to wear hijabs

Here's another uniform that should win quick approval.

Attachments

• $motivational_poster0002.jpg
    $motivational_poster0002.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 60
I find this very disturbing... I'd like to slap that fucking shit stain Panetta so hard his mama would have a black eye...

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) announced today that the Department of Defense will begin allowing Muslim and Sikh students who wear an Islamic head scarf (hijab) or a turban to participate in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC).

“We welcome the fact that Muslim and Sikh students nationwide will now be able to participate fully in JROTC leadership activities while maintaining their religious beliefs and practices,” said CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad.

In October, the Washington-based Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization wrote to Defense Secretary Leon Panetta after a 14-year-old Muslim student at Ravenwood High School in Brentwood, Tenn., was forced to transfer out of a JROTC class when her commanding officers told her she could not wear hijab while marching in the September homecoming parade.

Defense department agrees to allow Muslim cadets to wear hijabs – The Religion World – Orlando Sentinel
Well, why don't they just hand over the keys of Washington DC to Iran's Ahmadinejad so as not to offend any of the President's brothers who are pushing to patrol the Atlantic in order to control what goes in and out of America? :rolleyes:

When I was in the service, I had a roommate who was a Seek and wore a turban. He had to go through a board and answer questions about his religion to prove he had the right to wear it. He also had long hair and a beard.

In the British military, you had Sikh's LOYALLY serve the Crown for generations...the kept their head scarves and guess what, England is still here today with it's institutions, culture and sovereignty intact.

Chip chip away..

all our traditions are being spit on..

good job.

The left doesn't appear to be able to see that Stephanie, or it really is like they say... "who gives a shit."

I expect if from terrorist coddlers that vote for obama though. What they really mean is, "who gives a shit about keeping American traditions." That's what they really mean. They have no real love of what America is or why America is what it is. To them, we might as well throw the tub out with the water and shit can everything American. Turn it over to the muslims... yeah... WHO GIVES A SHIT.

Disgusting, America hating, liberal, democrap trash.

Who was it that killed all those people on 911? Oh, muslims... well then lets just welcome them with open arms into our military and let them shit can American military dress codes for their muslim dress. Yeah, what a great fucking idea! And maybe if we're lucky, just maybe if we WELCOME enough muslims into our military and bend over backwards for them, we'll have another one of them KILL a bunch more American soldiers on an American base. Yeah, that would be great. Those muslims, what a great bunch of guys. Let's just give them EVERYTHING they want.

WHO GIVES A SHIT!

Last edited:
American servicewomen are already donning the hijab in Afghanistan.

hijabs.jpg

"IN AFGHANISTAN".... just another example of America knuckling under. Those females should be wearing the American military uniform they way the UCMJ directs them too, and fuck anybody that doesn't like it. Some country doesn't like it, then we shouldn't be there.

hijabs.jpg

"IN AFGHANISTAN".... just another example of America knuckling under. Those females should be wearing the American military uniform they way the UCMJ directs them too, and fuck anybody that doesn't like it. Some country doesn't like it, then we shouldn't be there.

Having those Soldiers don a hijab is pathetic, are they going to keep bullets away from them? did we have our soldiers wear swastikas and dress as geisha girls when we were fighting WW2?:doubt:

hijabs.jpg

Having those Soldiers don a hijab is pathetic, are they going to keep bullets away from them? did we have our soldiers wear swastikas and dress as geisha girls when we were fighting WW2?:doubt:

does appear f*cked up. any chance these soldiers chose this gear for themselves?

does appear f*cked up. any chance these soldiers chose this gear for themselves?

Don't really know but even so it shouldn't be allowed, thats the whole purpose of the Military uniform, if we allow people to be creative with it , it destroys the whole purpose of having one, might as well let Soldiers wear whatever the hell they want. If we allow this why not allow the men to wear turbans and grow jihadi beards?

They were probably part of a Female Engagement Team. Female Soldiers and Marines have been used to mingle with locals, gather intell, and generally win hearts and minds. To be more effective, the hijab was worn. I'll try to dig up a link on FETs.

Here's a decent article on FETs.
http://www.jointbasemdl.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123263967

Last edited:
Chip chip away..

all our traditions are being spit on..

good job.

The left doesn't appear to be able to see that Stephanie, or it really is like they say... "who gives a shit."

I expect if from terrorist coddlers that vote for obama though. What they really mean is, "who gives a shit about keeping American traditions." That's what they really mean. They have no real love of what America is or why America is what it is. To them, we might as well throw the tub out with the water and shit can everything American. Turn it over to the muslims... yeah... WHO GIVES A SHIT.

Disgusting, America hating, liberal, democrap trash.

Who was it that killed all those people on 911? Oh, muslims... well then lets just welcome them with open arms into our military and let them shit can American military dress codes for their muslim dress. Yeah, what a great fucking idea! And maybe if we're lucky, just maybe if we WELCOME enough muslims into our military and bend over backwards for them, we'll have another one of them KILL a bunch more American soldiers on an American base. Yeah, that would be great. Those muslims, what a great bunch of guys. Let's just give them EVERYTHING they want.

WHO GIVES A SHIT!

Hey stupid.........I can tell you for a FACT that Muslims have been serving in the U.S. Military since 1983. How do I know? Because on a servicemans pg 2 (Record of Emergency Data) there is a block on there which is a number code for a person's religion. Guess what? I actually served with a couple of Muslims on my first ship.

Take your outrage and shove it up your ass, Muslims have been in the military a while.

I find this very disturbing... I'd like to slap that fucking shit stain Panetta so hard his mama would have a black eye...

The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) announced today that the Department of Defense will begin allowing Muslim and Sikh students who wear an Islamic head scarf (hijab) or a turban to participate in the Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (JROTC).

“We welcome the fact that Muslim and Sikh students nationwide will now be able to participate fully in JROTC leadership activities while maintaining their religious beliefs and practices,” said CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad.

In October, the Washington-based Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization wrote to Defense Secretary Leon Panetta after a 14-year-old Muslim student at Ravenwood High School in Brentwood, Tenn., was forced to transfer out of a JROTC class when her commanding officers told her she could not wear hijab while marching in the September homecoming parade.

Defense department agrees to allow Muslim cadets to wear hijabs – The Religion World – Orlando Sentinel

Did the DOD also agree to let hip-hop kids wear their caps with the bills sideways?

Forum List

Back