Zone1 Deeper, hidden, meanings of the Bible - Physical, Spiritual and Philosophical - Secret Revelations Shared for the 1st Time.

It doesn't make sense the account was about creating the heavens and the earth if the earth had been around for billions of years.
When the Israelites came out of Egypt the Hebrew world was flat, meaning everyone was equal, they were all just former slaves. There were no rich no poor, no one was above or below another..

When the law was given as a light it separated day from night, good from evil, clean from unclean, creating on the existing earth a world above and a world below, classes of people; the judges and the judged, righteous and unrighteous, sinners and saints, mountains and valleys, fruitful trees and thorny shrubs, fertile plains and barren deserts, serpents, swine, vultures, cattle, sheep, goats, bottom feeders, stars in the sky and hostages to the devil in hells keeping, all references to human archetypes, whether trees or creepy things, all judged by God as such.

It couldn't be more simple. How is it that it remains above your grasp? Do you need to eat a matzo? Pray to a block of wood? Light a candle? Maybe some chanting. Thats it chanting.....

If after all of that you still don't get it, maybe you should consider ending your acting career...

You suck at it.

Last edited:
What is his faith system? Is he Christian or something else?

In any event, he's been respectful, polite, and hasn't avoided questions. I don't have an issue with him, although I don't necessarily share his theology.
I am sure Satan can be quite charming too.

But you should ask him what his faith is.

When the Israelites came out of Egypt the Jewish world was flat, meaning everyone was equal, they were all just former slaves. There were no rich no poor, no one was above or below another..

When the law was given as a light it separated day from night, good from evil, clean from unclean, creating on the existing earth a world above and a world below, classes of people; the judges and the judged, righteous and unrighteous, sinners and saints, mountains and valleys, fruitful trees and thorny shrubs, stars in the sky and hostages to the devil in hells keeping..
If by simple you mean it bears absolutely no resemblance to the actual account of Genesis, you are correct.

The first 11 chapters of the Torah were passed down orally for thousands of years before Exodus.

It couldn't be more simple. How is it that it remains above your grasp? Do you need to eat a matzo? Pray to a block of wood? Light a candles? Maybe some chanting. Thats it chanting.....

If after all of that you still don't get it, maybe you should consider ending your acting career...
Sounds to me like you are in need of a good cry.

When the Israelites came out of Egypt the Jewish world was flat, meaning everyone was equal, they were all just former slaves. There were no rich no poor, no one was above or below another..

When the law was given as a light it separated day from night, good from evil, clean from unclean, creating on the existing earth a world above and a world below, classes of people; the judges and the judged, righteous and unrighteous, sinners and saints, mountains and valleys, fruitful trees and thorny shrubs, stars in the sky and hostages to the devil in hells keeping..
How do you explain the first 11 chapters of Genesis ending up as characters in the written Chinese language 800 years before Exodus was recorded in writing?

If by simple you mean it bears absolutely no resemblance to the actual account of Genesis, you are correct.

The first 11 chapters of the Torah were passed down orally for thousands of years before Exodus.

Nonsense.

How do you explain the first 11 chapters of Genesis ending up as characters in the written Chinese language 800 years before Exodus was recorded in writing?
Its a ridiculous claim that only proves that you are nuts.

As it is written. Naughty boys who remain on Pleasure Island too long become donkeys for life (Pinocchio 3:14) And some people don't believe in fairy tales. Imagine that!

Can I get a Hee Haw?

Would you describe yourself as a Christian or something else?
Something else entirely. I'm just a damn yankee who sees and hears the words of the living God.

I became sick and tired of hearing hypocrites tell me that I'm going to hell unless I admit that I am a worthless piece of shit and trash my brain in church, and so I applied my mind to try and understand scripture, if for no other reason than to discover the truth to shut them up for good.

I never had to read the Bible to recognize bullshit when I smelled it oozing from "believers".

Now I know what Jesus was teaching. I have accepted the truth of it and act on it every day

Last edited:
Something else entirely. I'm just a damn yankee who sees and hears the words of the living God.

I became sick and tired of hearing hypocrites tell me that I'm going to hell unless I admit that I am a worthless piece of shit and trash my brain in church, and so I applied my mind to try and understand scripture, if for no other reason than to discover the truth to shut them up for good.

I never had to read the Bible to recognize bullshit when I smelled it oozing from "believers".

Now I know what Jesus was teaching. I have accepted the truth of it and act on it every day

Ok.

I think all who ever lived, even Satan, will happily live with God in his kingdom. A lot of people here have rebuked me for that belief.

Its a ridiculous claim that only proves that you are nuts. As it is written. Naughty boys who remain on Pleasure Island too long become donkeys for life (Pinocchio 3:14) And some people don't believe in fairy tales. Imagine that! Can I get a Hee Haw?
The earliest Chinese Dynasties worshiped the same God as Abraham. The proof is in the ancient Chinese symbols used in their written language. This GIF runs about 60 seconds.
1. Shang Di.gif

Its a ridiculous claim that only proves that you are nuts. As it is written. Naughty boys who remain on Pleasure Island too long become donkeys for life (Pinocchio 3:14) And some people don't believe in fairy tales. Imagine that! Can I get a Hee Haw?
This GIF runs about 20 seconds.
2. Chinese Written Language Symbols.gif

Adam. This GIF runs about 30 seconds.
3,. Adam.gif

The Garden of Eden. This GIF runs about 30 seconds.
4. Eden.gif

Eve. This GIF runs about 30 seconds.
5. Eve.gif

Two Trees. This GIF runs about 2 minutes.
6. Two Trees.gif

Cain and Abel. this GIF runs about 40 seconds.
7. Cain and Abel.gif

The Great Flood. This GIF runs about 80 seconds.
8. The Great Flood.gif

The Tower of Babel. This GIF runs about 50 seconds.
9. The Tower of Babel.gif

Forum List

Back