Deep State ... What Be It ?

Prove it.

1687294487463.jpeg

checks and balances according to the constitution,,

you do know what that is dont you??

when did trump become part of this discussion??

is your TDS acting up again??

Oh, come on, it's always about Trump.
Past presidents, Republican and Democrat alike, had the good sense to NOT antagonize the people who actually keep the machinery of government running.

Oh, come on, it's always about Trump.
Past presidents, Republican and Democrat alike, had the good sense to NOT antagonize the people who actually keep the machinery of government running.
everything you said is changing the subject,,,
and shows you still see trump in your sleep,,

you said the deep state didnt exist and then you went on to explain who the deep state is,,

after that you have just been squirming,,

everything you said is changing the subject,,,
and shows you still see trump in your sleep,,

you said the deep state didnt exist and then you went on to explain who the deep state is,,

after that you have just been squirming,,

I don't consider the fine men and women who enforce the laws and carry out policies to be the "Deep State".

In fact, the reason why Trump's presidency hasn't been a bigger disaster was because the people who knew what they were doing kept doing their jobs.

I don't consider the fine men and women who enforce the laws and carry out policies to be the "Deep State".

In fact, the reason why Trump's presidency hasn't been a bigger disaster was because the people who knew what they were doing kept doing their jobs.
again trying to change the subject,,,

do you think those people you were talking about should go to jail if the go against the decisions made by congress and POTUS and make their own decisions???

Nope.

If they are really subverting the will of Congress, they should be fired just like any other employee.
they are public servants not your average employee,,,

since you brought trump into it,,

what about the people that lied to him when he said to pull troops out of syria and they didnt and continued to lie to him??

Last edited:
they are public servants not your average employee,,,

since you brought trump into it,,

what about the people that lied to him when he said to pull troops out of syria and they didnt and continued to lie to him??

Um, so what. I don't expect the president to micromanage an operation.
The officials convinced him that keeping oil fields out of the hands of ISIS was probably a good idea, how many troops needed to do that really wasn't a major crisis.

Trump was often saved from his own incompetence by professionals.

The telling thing is it's the people he appointed who have broken bad on him. Pence, Barr, Hally, Pompeo, Esper, etc. Because if he only hires the best people and the best people say he is unfit, what does that tell you?

Oh, yeah, it's all the Deep State/Swamp/Illuminati/Lizard people subverting the will of the people who never supported this guy to start with.

I agree, Trump was right.
Trump exposed the "Deep State".

View attachment 825512
Whatever it is, the “Deep State” is certainly now deeply embedded … in your brain!

Too bad your hero Trump is one of the nastiest and most egomaniacal demagogues ever to step foot into American politics — a man totally unwilling and unable to actually “drain the swamp.”

Those of us who have long fought against what you insist on calling “the Deep State” know that while Trump has no intention of changing the nature of American capitalism and the corruption it breeds, he can however wreck havoc with our democratic Republic, divide our nation completely, and end the rule of law … if we let him.

Do you think what you call “The Deep State” has changed much … since leftists were protesting during the Vietnam War? Do you not realize most of what you now complain of has been a reality recognized and written about by what you would call “leftists” … for generations?

Have you only since Trump arrived on the scene suddenly “discovered” … whatever you think you have discovered?

Do you think talking about a “Deep State” excuses criminal action to overthrow a democratically elected government you happen to disagree with?

Are Wall Street, big capitalist corporations, the whole banking system, our military and police, our judiciary — all part of the “Deep State”? Does it include all liberals, traditional conservatives, “RINOs,” Democrats, and anti-Trump Independents too? Are all these people supporters of the Deep State or so intellectually inferior to you that they don’t understand they are being brainwashed by the Deep State into opposing your hero Donald Trump?

What exactly do you plan to replace this huge “Deep State conspiracy” with — besides Donald Trump and grifters like Steve Bannon and Roger Stone?

Last edited:
Whatever it is, the “Deep State” is certainly now deeply embedded … in your brain!

Too bad your hero Trump is one of the nastiest and most egomaniacal demagogues ever to step foot into American politics — a man totally unwilling and unable to actually “drain the swamp.”

Those of us who have long fought against what you insist on calling “the Deep State” know that while Trump has no intention of changing the nature of American capitalism and the corruption it breeds, he can however wreck havoc with our democratic Republic, divide our nation completely, and end the rule of law … if we let him.

Do you think what you call “The Deep State” has changed much … since leftists were protesting during the Vietnam War? Do you not realize most of what you now complain of has been a reality recognized and written about by what you would call “leftists” … for generations?

Have you only since Trump arrived on the scene suddenly “discovered” … whatever you think you have discovered?

Do you think talking about a “Deep State” excuses criminal action to overthrow a democratically elected government you happen to disagree with?

Are Wall Street, big capitalist corporations, the whole banking system, our military and police, our judiciary — all part of the “Deep State”? Does it include all liberals, traditional conservatives, “RINOs,” Democrats, and anti-Trump Independents too? Are all these people supporters of the Deep State or so intellectually inferior to you that they don’t understand they are being brainwashed by the Deep State into opposing your hero Donald Trump?

What exactly do you plan to replace this huge “Deep State conspiracy” with — besides Donald Trump and grifters like Steve Bannon and Roger Stone?
Parody: Tom Paine 1949 announces new position at MSNBC. Stay tuned right after Rachel Maddow.

It is also embedded in Jack Smith's brain.
Alvin Bragg's brain.
Fani Willis's brain.
WTF?
Trump............"Draining the swamp"?
Trump IS the swamp and always has been.
Too late.
The traitor has already changed America.

Have you only since Trump arrived on the scene suddenly “discovered” whatever you think you have discoveried?

The only people who tried to overthrow a democratically elected government are Trump and his cult.
Are Wall Street, big capitalist corporations, the whole banking system, our military and police, our judiciary — all part of the “Deep State”? Does it include all liberals, traditional conservatives, “RINOs” and Democrats, and Independents too — pretty much everything and everyone who opposes your hero Donald Trump?
According to his cult, yes.
Even the people he hired......

A Trump 'translation guide' – Creston News​

1694012130446.png
Creston News Advertiser
https://www.crestonnews.com › 2020/08/27 › aoxjk08

Sep 15, 2020 — "I only hire the best people" — I will find someone who will do whatever I say before they are indicted and convicted and sometimes pardoned ...
NORMAL people who obey laws.

It is also embedded in Jack Smith's brain.
Alvin Bragg's brain.
Fani Willis's brain.

WTF?
Trump............"Draining the swamp"?
Trump IS the swamp and always has been.

Too late.
The traitor has already changed America.

The only people who tried to overthrow a democratically elected government are Trump and his cult.

According to his cult, yes.
Even the people he hired......

A Trump 'translation guide' – Creston News

View attachment 825545
Creston News Advertiser
https://www.crestonnews.com › 2020/08/27 › aoxjk08
Sep 15, 2020 — "I only hire the best people" — I will find someone who will do whatever I say before they are indicted and convicted and sometimes pardoned ...

NORMAL people who obey laws.

Looks like I misread your meaning earlier. Sorry about that…
I definitely agree with much of what you say here!

:goodposting:

The Deep State follows established rules and regulations.
If they don’t they get fired.

Trump was outraged that they would not break the law at his direction
Ironic in the most extreme example.It's like making the case that both
Lenin and Stalin were both good Russians.And that it was merely chance
that Stalin was highly quoted for this :
" You cannot make a revolution with silk gloves. "
plus ... You show me the man and I'll show you the crime ".

Whenever people talk about 'deep state', I know what is going on with them.

View attachment 825619
Funny ironic that the Term - Deep State - just recently came about
almost to the week of when Trump took office.
Where on January 5th of 2017 Barack Obama had a secret
meeting with some of his Deep State patrons.In his Oval
office where V.P. Joe Biden,Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates,
National Security Advisor Susan Rice,CIA Director John Brennan,
FBI Director James Comey and other members of the National
Security Council were present.
Talk about what constitutes a DEEP STATE!
Say it isn't so ... Gertrude.
Then Susan Rice manages to E-mail to herself some
form of code talk.Right about the time { instant } Donald Trump
was being sworn-in.
textbook ... Unamerican.
That's what a DEEP STATE is.
That January 5th Obama oval office meeting was geared
towards getting those Deep State patrons on the same page.
Like how Spy Movies { Good ones } outline a plot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back