Zone1 Decline of Christianity a good or a bad thing?

Which law varies with their communities.
No. Their perception of it does. Standards exist for logical reasons and are independent of what man wishes them to be. But even then, there were always those in those times who did not agree with the perception of the time.

Will be good when all religions are gone. At least the ones that preach hate. Like the Abrahamic ones.
Religion is the biggest mass murderer on the planet.

Will be good when all religions are gone. At least the ones that preach hate. Like the Abrahamic ones.
Religion is the biggest mass murderer on the planet.
So you're a fan of the atheistic nations of the 20th century?

Nope. But this thread isnt about them.
How is what you are arguing for different than what Lenin argued for?

"...The combating of religion cannot be confined to abstract ideological preaching, and it must not be reduced to such preaching. It must be linked up with the concrete practice of the class movement, which aims at eliminating the social roots of religion..." Vladimir Lenin

Sure it is. It's a real life example of the kind of society that got rid of religion. Where every proclamation was about man's earthly happiness.
Of course. Just ignore my point, and deflect to atheism. How honest of you.

How is what you are arguing for different than what Lenin argued for?

"...The combating of religion cannot be confined to abstract ideological preaching, and it must not be reduced to such preaching. It must be linked up with the concrete practice of the class movement, which aims at eliminating the social roots of religion..." Vladimir Lenin

That's what a society devoid of religion was in the 20th century. You don't have to imagine what that was like. There's hard evidence for it. Government enforcing no religion.

So that was honest of me as it is literally the thing you wish for. You won't get it any other way. It's dishonest of you to dismiss this history.

Doesn't it bother you to have your beliefs about religion line up with Lenin's beliefs? Doesn't it make you want to pump the brakes just a little?

That's what a society devoid of religion was in the 20th century. You don't have to imagine what that was like. There's hard evidence for it. Government enforcing no religion.

So that was honest of me as it is literally the thing you wish for. You won't get it any other way. It's dishonest of you to dismiss this history.
No, I dont wish for that. And idc for your gaslighting.

1701783210415.png

:rofl:

No, I dont wish for that. And idc for your gaslighting.
How exactly is it gas-lighting if you want religion to go away?
I'm pretty sure I can handle that reference better than you can handle this one.

Hitler, the avenging hand of god. As he called himself, anyway.

How exactly is it gas-lighting if you want religion to go away?

I'm pretty sure I can handle that reference better than you can handle this one.

Just the ones built on fear and hatred. Like yours.
We would be much better off :dunno:
Lenins religion was government. I have nothing in common with that retard, retard.

Forum List

Back