Zone1 Decline of Christianity a good or a bad thing?

First you must come to terms with the notion of there being right and wrong.

Is there such a thing?

Dodging the question now huh?

You said all ideas of morality can be traced back to a single source so who is that source?

Dodging the question now huh?

You said all ideas of morality can be traced back to a single source so who is that source?
It most certainly was not the guy who handed Moses his formulae after stepping out of his UAP on top of a mountain .
Or perhaps he likes Fairy stories .

Take slavery, for example. Before slavery was legalized, the general consensus was that it was not ideal, but OK.
Jesus. How high can the bullshit be piled? High enough to sway in the wind, obviously.

Ok maybe i was not clear enough, i should have be more clear and written maybe more. sorry. I thought it is obvious what im saying. In America it was always a free choice, america is founded on liberal principles.
The Talibaptists insist it was created on Christian principles.

Obviously Christianity declined alot since the middle ages, a good or a bad thing?

My opinion is:

A little bit good (because introduction of religious freedom, yes religious freedom was not always taken for granted, for example only in the 18th or 17th century with the englightened absolute monarchs, the jews got religious freedom, then you wont probably want to have witch hunts, or something)

but it gone too far with extreme blasphemy, and satanistic values, yes we live in the age of satan, it is already more and more open, maybe there will be a openly satanic dictatorship in the future

what difference 209.jpg

Obviously Christianity declined alot since the middle ages, a good or a bad thing?

My opinion is:

A little bit good (because introduction of religious freedom, yes religious freedom was not always taken for granted, for example only in the 18th or 17th century with the englightened absolute monarchs, the jews got religious freedom, then you wont probably want to have witch hunts, or something)

but it gone too far with extreme blasphemy, and satanistic values, yes we live in the age of satan, it is already more and more open, maybe there will be a openly satanic dictatorship in the future
Laughing leads to crying just as crying leads to laughing.

Interesting. That could imply those ignorant of YHWH can have no morals. Is that what you mean to convey?
I hope not. The moral law or the law of right and wrong or the natural law is written into the hearts of men. If the bible had never been written men would still know right from wrong. That's not the problem. The problem is that when they violate it rather than admitting their mistake they rationalize they didn't make a mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back