Zone1 Decline of Christianity a good or a bad thing?

where one comes from is not planet earth, your speculation is ill founded - the return trip surly is as likely as the trip for arrival - for some.
I'll just trust my Bible on this one.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

"I'm just an old lump of clay, but I'm gonna be a dia-mond some day."

Yep but there is nothing we can do about that. Well, there is, but it will never happen because most people are too weak and entitled.
We can do something about your book of savagery. Like ignore it.
Quoting it, as in your post #103, is hardly ignoring it. ;)

I'll just trust my Bible on this one.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

"I'm just an old lump of clay, but I'm gonna be a dia-mond some day."

better yet, ask your mother where you came from ... the heavens as good an explanation as any.

* it wasn't a clump of clay ... diamonds represent purity, not found in any desert bible - good luck.

better yet, ask your mother where you came from ... the heavens as good an explanation as any.
I came from my mother's earthly womb, with a little help from my earthy dad.
* it wasn't a clump of clay ... diamonds represent purity, not found in any desert bible - good luck.
That was from a song with the theme of redemption.

What religion are you, or did you just make one up?

... diamonds represent purity, not found in any desert bible - good luck.
Pretty sure some of those "jewels" will be diamonds.

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

religion begins on the earth. Heaven comes later.
I came from my mother's earthly womb, with a little help from my earthy dad.

again, neither religion nor physiology is native to planet earth, maybe this is the moment similar to discovering our planet is round and not flat ...

really nutz, burn your copy of the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers and find the true religion some of which is lost in that book - were the goal to be is admission to the everlasting.

again, neither religion nor physiology is native to planet earth, maybe this is the moment similar to discovering our planet is round and not flat ...

really nutz, burn your copy of the 4th century christian bible written by the crucifiers and find the true religion some of which is lost in that book - were the goal to be is admission to the everlasting.
Thanks anyway, but I'll keep my religion. It works for me. :)

Obviously Christianity declined alot since the middle ages, a good or a bad thing?

My opinion is:

A little bit good (because introduction of religious freedom, yes religious freedom was not always taken for granted, for example only in the 18th or 17th century with the englightened absolute monarchs, the jews got religious freedom, then you wont probably want to have witch hunts, or something)

but it gone too far with extreme blasphemy, and satanistic values, yes we live in the age of satan, it is already more and more open, maybe there will be a openly satanic dictatorship in the future
If you believe the Bible is God’s word - and I do - then you might say its a good thing

Because when Christianity reaches rock bottom the Church Age is finished and Jesus will return soon

But it will be the end of the line for godless libs

Thanks anyway, but I'll keep my religion. It works for me. :)
Not relevant to the discussion
Nazi philosophy works for some and killing women and children for others .
Do you make the same sort of decision -- what works -- just from acceptance born of laziness and perhaps ignorance ?

Religion does not work for you . It just stops you wanting to ask real and difficult questions .

Not relevant to the discussion
Nazi philosophy works for some and killing women and children for others .
Do you make the same sort of decision -- what works -- just from acceptance born of laziness and perhaps ignorance ?

Religion does not work for you . It just stops you wanting to ask real and difficult questions .
I deal in answers, not questions. :biggrin:

Did they really have those conversations? I think not. They were having conversations about how they could make money by enslaving people. Not about morals.

Their morals were given to them by the church, not to be discussed.

The Vikings and the Khazars were big slavers. The church wasn't involved.

Forum List

Back