Declarations

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I can see there is no love lost between you three..
cant we all just get along?:D

I agree with the sentiments, but nobody gets an agreement when 1 is always uncooperative.

Originally posted by NewGuy
CanofWormsLarge150.jpg

[stealing the cool graphic]

:clap: :clap: :cof:

[/stealing the cool graphic]

Hey how are those energy crystals working out for ya? Are you finding your center there Deepak Chopra?

Im telling you, this line of bashing is seriously offending not only my beliefs but I feel as if my intelligence goes down 10 points each time I read something like this.

Now we all get offended here....fine - thats to be expected. Ive given up on anything that is higher intelligence-level communication here. (well not completely - but somewhat anyway)

The energy crystals are working just fine for me, personally. (and yes, to whomever wants to dispute my experience, I DO have documented proof - are medical records and articles enough for you? If not, I have more.)

Im not a huge fan of Chopra myself, however, I do respect his writings. He at least had the balls without ego enough to write something down - also, most people know his name.....how many people know yours? or mine? (point taken I think)
To those with an open mind and the intelligence enough to go PAST what is literal ego, much of what he writes can be quite insightful. Unfortunately, he (along with many others including myself are looped into this stupid, moronic category of 'hippies, new agers, fools, and so on')

Was Einstein a fool? How about Pythagorus? Was he a hippy? Ok, consider Plato - was he a new age moron? No, No, and No.

"The reality of your experience is the mirror image of your expectation." - that is a D.Chopra quote. Its applicable to this 'war' between message board personalities here.

"INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS"
That quote applies as well.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Im telling you, this line of bashing is seriously offending not only my beliefs but I feel as if my intelligence goes down 10 points each time I read something like this.

Now we all get offended here....fine - thats to be expected. Ive given up on anything that is higher intelligence-level communication here. (well not completely - but somewhat anyway)

The energy crystals are working just fine for me, personally. (and yes, to whomever wants to dispute my experience, I DO have documented proof - are medical records and articles enough for you? If not, I have more.)

Im not a huge fan of Chopra myself, however, I do respect his writings. He at least had the balls without ego enough to write something down - also, most people know his name.....how many people know yours? or mine? (point taken I think)
To those with an open mind and the intelligence enough to go PAST what is literal ego, much of what he writes can be quite insightful. Unfortunately, he (along with many others including myself are looped into this stupid, moronic category of 'hippies, new agers, fools, and so on')

Was Einstein a fool? How about Pythagorus? Was he a hippy? Ok, consider Plato - was he a new age moron? No, No, and No.

"The reality of your experience is the mirror image of your expectation." - that is a D.Chopra quote. Its applicable to this 'war' between message board personalities here.

"INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS"
That quote applies as well.

Ok i'm not bashing your beliefs and believe me when I say that if you were the one who had brought up metaphysics in the first place there would be no bashing. But RWA FOR CHRISSAKES! Its laughable! How can someone who struts theirself has this big, bad, tough conservative now come out and try and pull this inner peace, metaphysical stuff? I mean really, I can see through his smoke and mirrors from miles away.

My point is i'm not ridiculing you or your beliefs but rather the person who has all of a sudden decided to believe in them as he falsely believes they give him a legitimate excuse for his arrogance.

Too much ego - not enough open-mindedness IMO

Thats references EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF - not just a select few

Originally posted by NewGuy
You forgot because you don't read. Try my avatar title.

No. no. Between bush and kerry only who would you prefer. I know you will vote for neither. For the hundredth time, susan, please be normal.

Originally posted by OCA
Ok i'm not bashing your beliefs and believe me when I say that if you were the one who had brought up metaphysics in the first place there would be no bashing. But RWA FOR CHRISSAKES! Its laughable! How can someone who struts theirself has this big, bad, tough conservative now come out and try and pull this inner peace, metaphysical stuff? I mean really, I can see through his smoke and mirrors from miles away.

My point is i'm not ridiculing you or your beliefs but rather the person who has all of a sudden decided to believe in them as he falsely believes they give him a legitimate excuse for his arrogance.

OCA, your jealousy is giving you high blood pressure. Chill out.

Originally posted by OCA

I was unaware that their were prerequisites for political beliefs and spiritual beliefs to belong to the same group. Did I miss that class or something?

DK go back to the opening post of the "In Defense Of My Arrogance" thread. This is RWA we are talking about, please give me some credit, just a little though :D

He's not using it has an actual belief system but rather something he can latch onto to justify his over the top arrogance.

Originally posted by OCA
DK go back to the opening post of the "In Defense Of My Arrogance" thread. This is RWA we are talking about, please give me some credit, just a little though :D

He's not using it has an actual belief system but rather something he can latch onto to justify his over the top arrogance.

You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

Right............Hey you better concentrate on that ass spanking your taking in the education thread before you try and move up the ranks and take me on.

Originally posted by OCA
Right............Hey you better concentrate on that ass spanking your taking in the education thread before you try and move up the ranks and take me on.

:piss2:OCA

Now I'm Undercover Brother!
:afro:

Now I'm Karen Carpenter!
:puke:

Now I'm Michael Dukakis!
:tank:

Forum List

Back