Declarations

We'll take that as a yes. Whether it's racist or not depends on one's attitude toward racial discrimination. I thought we collectively decided in the 50's an 60's that racial discrimination was wrong.

It denies a white person the right to not be discriminated against due to the color of his skin. It's a denial of individual rights.

Originally posted by OCA
Until you can guarantee me that there will be no discrimination in the educational field or workplace against minorities yes I do. That in no way makes me a racist. That is a fantasy that you live by. You get rid of the Big D's in the country, they'll get rid of AA. Deal?

Why do I have to bitch slap you into a corner to get you to be honest about it? You must be ashamed at some level.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Why do I have to bitch slap you into a corner to get you to be honest about it? You must be ashamed at some level.

Asshole i've been completely honest about my position, you don't ever bitch slap me about anything, right underling? Now why is it that you continually agree with the open racists on the board? Why are you not open with your views on race? Don't tell us that you are completley colorblind, that is taking us all for fools.

We'll take that as a yes. Whether it's racist or not depends on one's attitude toward racial discrimination. I thought we collectively decided in the 50's an 60's that racial discrimination was wrong.

It denies a white person the right to not be discriminated against due to the color of his skin. It's a denial of individual rights.

50's and 60's? Is the recent introduction of crack cocaine into American urban areas by the CIA not racist? Did that happen in the 50's and 60's? Have you driven around any predominately minority area lately and seen what type of businesses the government allows in there? Are you this stupid?

Originally posted by OCA
Asshole i've been completely honest about my position, you don't ever bitch slap me about anything, right underling? Now why is it that you continually agree with the open racists on the board? Why are you not open with your views on race? Don't tell us that you are completley colorblind, that is taking us all for fools.

Yeah. Real honest. Do you know what honest means?

I treat individuals on their own merits, regardless of the truth or falsehood of alleged differences tied to race; any smart capitalist would. There you have it, judy.

I treat individuals on their own merits, regardless of the truth or falsehood of alleged differences tied to race; any smart capitalist would. There you have it, judy.

Such a liar.

The way you treat people here, you have just lied outright.

[/QUOTE

Yeah lets take a poll, i'm sure you'll come out as being tought of as colorblind :rolleyes:

Hey do you actually believe that the minute the civil rights bill was passed that Americans suddenly changed their attitudes on race? You can't be serious? You're as bad as spilly and Tuba in denying reality!

Please show me where I have been dishonest with my views on AA. I'll be waiting for the public apology.

Get bent, Shirley!
nobrain.jpg

Read through your above posts and you will see how well you really treat people. The personal attacks are often times not meritted.

Originally posted by JohnGalt
Read through your above posts and you will see how well you really treat people. The personal attacks are often times not meritted.

Awww poor baby got called judy. I treat people fine.

Did you notice I was called "asshole"? Which is worse "Judy" or "asshole". We both know the answer. Thanks for playing.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hmmm, does another tread need to be closed here?:rolleyes:

No Evil! I'm getting my required daily ass whipping of New Age Avenger! My doctor said 1 a day will brighten my horizons.:D

But if you must close it notice which moron plunged it into the depths of darkness:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
No Evil! I'm getting my required daily ass whipping of New Age Avenger! My doctor said 1 a day will brighten my horizons.:D

But if you must close it notice which moron plunged it into the depths of darkness:rolleyes:

Yep. YOU.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
I dont what it is but I sure feel like a lifegaurd at the kiddie pool when you two get going!:laugh:

I think you both sound educated enough to get past this crap!

I say call no winners, and you two just bury the hatchet!

Well, I'd prefer the peace pipe!

Forum List

Back