Declarations

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Big D, Willie and Vinnie.

We have a lot of new members lately so would you be so kind as to reiterate your views on race pertaining to intelligence, interracial relationships etc. etc. so our new members can be as enlightened as the rest of us.

Originally posted by OCA

We have a lot of new members lately so would you be so kind as to reiterate your views on race pertaining to intelligence, interracial relationships etc. etc. so our new members can be as enlightened as the rest of us.

Just wanted to thank you for that publick service.

Because of the extreamly overwelming high amount of crime that is produced by blacks and hispanics, I personaly do not like them.

Originally posted by OCA

I would appreciate if you would also go over your support of racial discrimination in the form of Affirmative Action. Thanks, buddy.

CanofWormsLarge150.jpg

Originally posted by Big D
Because of the extreamly overwelming high amount of crime that is produced by blacks and hispanics, I personaly do not like them.

The life of a racist is a lonely one, no?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I would appreciate if you would also go over your support of racial discrimination in the form of Affirmative Action. Thanks, buddy.

I'd love to do that for ya but seeing as everybody would see right through me declaring that and know that I was full of shit and know that i'm not racist I can't oblige ya.

Hey what was that you were inferring in the NAACP thread that there really are no racial problems that are caused by white racism. Are you serious? Or should we infer that you are nuts?

Originally posted by OCA
I'd love to do that for ya but seeing as everybody would see right through me declaring that and know that I was full of shit and know that i'm not racist I can't oblige ya.

Hey what was that you were inferring in the NAACP thread that there really are no racial problems that are caused by white racism. Are you serious? Or should we infer that you are nuts?

Yet you do support racial discrimination, Affirmative Action.

You're not advanced enough for inferences.

OMG, like, gag me with a spoon you two.:rolleyes:

Well i'm not going to beat you down for about the 5th time on this subject so you can continue to try and get that label to stick on me but I think you need some better glue, yours didn't work. I've moved on to bigger and better things than you so i'll leave you to grind your ax.

Originally posted by OCA
Well i'm not going to beat you down for about the 5th time on this subject so you can continue to try and get that label to stick on me but I think you need some better glue, yours didn't work. I've moved on to bigger and better things than you so i'll leave you to grind your ax.

You support racial discrimination. That's the fact. Every time you've "beaten me down" you've actually just looked like a retarded clown on crank. Have a nice day, Libby.

You support racial discrimination. That's the fact. Every time you've "beaten me down" you've actually just looked like a retarded clown on crank. Have a nice day, Libby.

Dude 1 word for you, ridlin(sp?)

Wrong on both accounts, wildly wrong.

Hey how are those energy crystals working out for ya? Are you finding your center there Deepak Chopra?

Originally posted by OCA
Dude 1 word for you, ridlin(sp?)

Wrong on both accounts, wildly wrong.

Hey how are those energy crystals working out for ya? Are you finding your center there Deepak Chopra?

you: "Yes I think things are getting better but I think the evidence is clear from some members of this board alone that America simply is not mature enough for a colorblind and net free policy."

from this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5373&highlight=affirmative+action

We report. You decide.

SO you DO support affirmative action? yes or no.

Until you can guarantee me that there will be no discrimination in the educational field or workplace against minorities yes I do. That in no way makes me a racist. That is a fantasy that you live by. You get rid of the Big D's in the country, they'll get rid of AA. Deal?

Forum List

Back