Decimated al Qaeda Captures Mosul & Tikrit Iraq

it strikes me the only reason why Saddam had you wetting your bed at night was because oil wealth that you've given him allowed him to do things you don't like.

You are kind of like a junkie who is upset when her dealer whores her out.

Oil and its impact on the global economy is a FACT of life. Oil, Petroleum is used by business around the world every day because it is CHEAP and efficient which means its good for BUSINESS.

Business's love and live for profit, and so until something is found that is cheaper and more efficient than oil and petroleum, business will continue to use oil and petroleum for energy and to make products.

And the afformentioned Crack-Whore is convinced her pimp really cares about her.

You are totally proving my point.

Thousands of Kuwaiti citizens died because of Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. Kuwait's military forces were simply not large enough to successfully resist the 4th largest military force in the world at that time. There indeed was heavy fighting, although it did not last long.

Uh, it lasted a DAY. A DAY.

Fuck, France resisted Germany for six weeks. So did Poland!

So, here's the thing. I don't care how many Kuwaitis died. It's not my problem. The Emir made all the bad decisions that made Saddam a threat to him.

[
Well, those Israel experts are in the minority and obviously don't remember when their country was being hit by dozens of SCUD Ballistic Missiles launched from Iraq with all of Israel's population huddled in basements with gas masks and other protective gear on.

What I remember was Palestinians cheering when the SCUDs fell. That tells me we shouldn't be involved anywhere near that insanity.

Look at it from the perspective of Kuwait. DO YOU THINK KUWAIT WOULD BE SAFER TODAY WITH SADDAM IN POWER? I don't think there is any reasonable or sane person out there that would say yes to that question.[

Uh, the perverted Emir of Kuwait was the guy who bankrolled Saddam to start with. He gets as much sympathy from me as the Redneck who gets mauled by his own pitbull.

Godwin Alert. Saddam was not Hitler. Not even close.

Oh, please.

First, the stuff he did to Iran he did with the full blessing of the US and most of his neighbors. We even provided some of the weapons and intel.

Oh, for those who came in late, Fuck Israel. Truly.

Now for Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, here's the problem with that. When he was attacking Iran, the Kuwaitis and Saudis bankrolled him. In fact, after the war with Iran, these countries called in their loans, and then kept the price of oil low so he couldn't pay them back.

As for the collapse of sanctions and the weapons embargo, I NEVER said that any type of weapons material was getting through, only that Saddam now had the means with which to rebuild his military capabilities from the past. There was NOTHING blocking the passage of virtually anything into and out of Iraq by 2003 and that by itself was a THREAT! SADDAM was able to sell over 2 Billion dollars worth of oil on the Black Market in 2001, money that could be reinvested in his military capacity in the coming years as well as bribe others inside and outside Iraq in order to get his way in the international community!

Do you realize how little 2 billion dollars buys you in military hardware these days? The fact is, Bush was able to get the sanctions back in place by 2003. Everyone who was cheating got on board hoping to avoid a war.

[
As for Bill Clinton, I supported nearly every military action he engaged in during his time in office.

Then you are a complete fucking idiot. Clinton was great at using the military to provide distractions, and he probably made a few problems worse.

'Fuck Israel. Truly'

No no no, Joe.

Fuck YOU ... Truly.

Got it??

And 150 of 500 ones Bu sh released.

Henry, are you really a neo-con? Do you really believe the return of Jesus is imminent?

We can't let people like you anywhere near the levers of power in government: we have suffered so much already from folks who think like you.

I will vote Rand Paul if I get the chance.
The current leader of ISIS was released from GTMO in 2009 by Barrack Hussein Obama!

I wonder what was the justification for his release if this is true.

And 150 of 500 ones Bu sh released.

Henry, are you really a neo-con? Do you really believe the return of Jesus is imminent?

We can't let people like you anywhere near the levers of power in government: we have suffered so much already from folks who think like you.

I will vote Rand Paul if I get the chance.
The current leader of ISIS was released from GTMO in 2009 by Barrack Hussein Obama!

I've corrected the post (it wasn't from GTMO). It is true.

Obama RELEASED warlord head of ISIS extremist army five years ago | Mail Online

I think it will be worth looking into the charges he was detained for. If the charges were serious then Obama administration has some serious explaining to do but if the charges were not very serious then it is not fair to blame the administration for not detaining someone indefinitely.

I think it will be worth looking into the charges he was detained for. If the charges were serious then Obama administration has some serious explaining to do but if the charges were not very serious then it is not fair to blame the administration for not detaining someone indefinitely.
Apparently, knowledge of his leadership and organizing skills (over here, he might have been elected President...:lol:)goes back to 2004. Read the article printed alongside the undated photo. Obama's boys and girls dropped the ball on that particular Muslim Terrorist!

Last edited:

Apparently, knowledge of his leadership and organizing skills (over here, he might have been elected President...:lol:)goes back to 2004. Read the article printed alongside the undated photo. Obama's boys and girls dropped the ball on that particular Muslim Terrorist!

That link does not open for me. It gives "Bad Gateway" error.

That link does not open for me. It gives "Bad Gateway" error.
Works for me!:eusa_whistle:

"Islamist militants have attacked Iraq's largest oil refinery in the city of Baiji, 155 miles north of Baghdad, as Iran raised the prospect of direct military intervention to protect Shia holy sites.

"A top security official told the Associated Press that fighters of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (Isis) had begun their attack on the refinery late on Tuesday night. The attack continued into Wednesday morning, with militants targeting it with mortar shells, starting a small fire on the periphery.

"The refinery accounts for more than a quarter of the country's entire refining capacity, all of which goes toward domestic consumption – petrol, cooking oil and fuel for power stations.

"At the height of the insurgency from 2004 to late 2007, the Baiji refinery was under the control of Sunni militants who used to siphon off crude and petroleum products to finance their operations. Isis has used its control of oilfields in Syria to boost its coffers."

Isis fighters attack Iraq's biggest oil refinery | World news | theguardian.com

Should ISIS hold the Baiji refinery for any length of time, look for long lines at the gas pumps and even more pressure on the corrupt puppets in Baghdad.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED (again)

Iraq has three major groups of people Shia, Sunni and Kurd. All the oil in Iraq are located in either Shia or Kurd area. Shia are in the majority but until Saddam was deposed Sunnis belonging to Baath movement have maintained the control of the country. I think it will be very hard for Iran to sit by while their Shia brethren are getting humiliated by ISIS. Turkey may also be tempted to send troops into Kurd region to prevent them from getting too bold. It seems like some turmoil is ahead of us.

Iraq has three major groups of people Shia, Sunni and Kurd. All the oil in Iraq are located in either Shia or Kurd area. Shia are in the majority but until Saddam was deposed Sunnis belonging to Baath movement have maintained the control of the country. I think it will be very hard for Iran to sit by while their Shia brethren are getting humiliated by ISIS. Turkey may also be tempted to send troops into Kurd region to prevent them from getting too bold. It seems like some turmoil is ahead of us.
I don't think Turkey will donate any real estate to a "Free Kurdistan" but there is a profitable and growing trade in oil between the two people. Possibly they will find more money in peace than in war. The Sunni/Shiite conflict seems to have been designed to spawn "constructive chaos" across an arc stretching from the eastern Mediterranean to the Caspian Sea. Arms sales, oil sales, and illegal drug profits are how ruling elites on this planet remain in power.

I don't think Turkey will donate any real estate to a "Free Kurdistan" but there is a profitable and growing trade in oil between the two people. Possibly they will find more money in peace than in war. The Sunni/Shiite conflict seems to have been designed to spawn "constructive chaos" across an arc stretching from the eastern Mediterranean to the Caspian Sea. Arms sales, oil sales, and illegal drug profits are how ruling elites on this planet remain in power.

The shia sunni conflict commenced with the death of the rapist pig of Arabia -------it precedes the
ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA ----in fact----it is Islam's single contribution to the world----the longest
lived family feud as for OIL as a bone of contention----such contention exists and
remains bloody in every Islamic society in which the land under the posteriors of the
"faithful" contains oil It has been the basis for bloody civil war even in primitive
yemen for more than 50 years ------right now----they are killing each other in the
precincts of sanaaa------despite the fact that all the joooooos are gone

The shia sunni conflict commenced with the death of the rapist pig of Arabia -------it precedes the
ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA ----in fact----it is Islam's single contribution to the world----the longest
lived family feud as for OIL as a bone of contention----such contention exists and
remains bloody in every Islamic society in which the land under the posteriors of the
"faithful" contains oil It has been the basis for bloody civil war even in primitive
yemen for more than 50 years ------right now----they are killing each other in the
The CIA is still there.
When was the last time a Muslim drone murdered someone on your block?

The CIA is still there.

The United States is not the only country with drones. Iran, Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia all have drone fleets at various stages of development.

The CIA is still there.

The United States is not the only country with drones. Iran, Iraq, Syria and Saudi Arabia all have drone fleets at various stages of development.
I'm sure that's true; however, it is only the US that's using drones to kill innocent civilians and US citizens on the opposite side of the globe from its homeland.

map__1_.jpg

This map gets updated every min
Template:Iraqi insurgency detailed map - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
"COPENHAGEN, Denmark – The spokesman for Turkey’s ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP) told Britain’s Financial Times newspaper that Ankara is ready to accept an independent Kurdish state in northern Iraq, as Iraqi forces fought to turn the tide against jihadi-led insurgents threatening to divide the country.

“'Unfortunately, the situation in Iraq is not good and it looks like it is going to be divided,' Huseyin Celik told the daily. He said that, in the past, an independent Kurdish state in Iraq would be a 'reason for war' for Turkey. 'But no one has the right to say this now.”'

Spokesman Indicates Turkey Ready to Accept Kurdish State in Iraq

The CIA is still there.

Hasn't happened on my block, but the Muslim's have been using ground drones on a regular consistent basis for a very long time. They kill each other with them endlessly. We call them suicide bombers. They drive into market places, in front of bus stops and schools, etc. American collateral damage mistakes don't put a dent in the number of purposeful Muslim killings of each other. No comparison.

The CIA is still there.

Hasn't happened on my block, but the Muslim's have been using ground drones on a regular consistent basis for a very long time. They kill each other with them endlessly. We call them suicide bombers. They drive into market places, in front of bus stops and schools, etc. American collateral damage mistakes don't put a dent in the number of purposeful Muslim killings of each other. No comparison.
"Documented civilian deaths from violence

125,441 – 140,051
Further analysis of the WikiLeaks' Iraq War Logs
may add 10,000 civilian deaths."

https://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/

The US invasion of Iraq was neither sanctioned by the UNSC nor was it justified by imminent threat to the US homeland. That means there's no legal/moral justification for "collateral damage." Every Iraqi that's died violently since March 2003 is the product of a war of aggression, the supreme international crime since it encompasses within it all the Evil that follows

Iraqi Army took back Tikrit..........but just lost it again, withdrawing 15 miles away. It's encountering too many IEDs along the roads.

Forum List

Back