Deception: Obama Gives Address In Front Of Green Screen Image Of Car Assembly Line

Given your scenario and the answers I provided. Where is the lie?

He can honestly say that he cannot comment on that particular subject without compromising our national security.

So again, where's the lie?

I believe the President should be honest all the time. But I also know that there is some things especially when it comes to national defense that he cannot comment on.

Someone should have told me you were mentally challenged.

Dishonesty in the name of national security is still dishonesty.

If I tell a woman she does not look fat in that dress, because I don't want to get slapped, I am still being dishonest. Dishonesty in the name of not getting slapped is still dishonesty.

Your hypocrisy amuses me.

Given your scenario and the answers I provided. Where is the lie?

He can honestly say that he cannot comment on that particular subject without compromising our national security.

So again, where's the lie?

I believe the President should be honest all the time. But I also know that there is some things especially when it comes to national defense that he cannot comment on.

Someone should have told me you were mentally challenged.

Dishonesty in the name of national security is still dishonesty.

If I tell a woman she does not look fat in that dress, because I don't want to get slapped, I am still being dishonest. Dishonesty in the name of not getting slapped is still dishonesty.

Your hypocrisy amuses me.

If a President states he cannot answer certain questions in regards to national security, that is not a lie nor is it dishonest.

You said he is dishonest in this matter.

And you're all butthurt because so many of us don't care about this as much as you do. Then you go on and contradict yourself.

This simply is not all that important. But, to you? It's like the end of the world.

You need some perspective.

Where's the contradiction?

And please don't flatter yourself thinking I'm at all hurt about the fact you don't mind being deceived. I don't even care (although a little surprised) that you ran to his defense.

Yea I think the President of the United States deceiving the American people is a pretty important thing. I , unlike you and others don't like being deceived or lied to.
Well, I never said I don't mind being deceived. You did. Probably because you ASSumed that advertisements and other propaganda actually DO deceive me.

But, I don't like being lied about, like you just did.

You stated that Obama engaging in deception was unimportant to you. It's rather easy to assume that you do not mind being decieved by the President and at the very least you feel it's not important by your own admission.

No one lied about you.

Where's the contradiction?

And please don't flatter yourself thinking I'm at all hurt about the fact you don't mind being deceived. I don't even care (although a little surprised) that you ran to his defense.

Yea I think the President of the United States deceiving the American people is a pretty important thing. I , unlike you and others don't like being deceived or lied to.
Well, I never said I don't mind being deceived. You did. Probably because you ASSumed that advertisements and other propaganda actually DO deceive me.

You stated that Obama engaging in deception was unimportant to you.

No. I did not.

That is your ASSumption.

Don't lie about me again.

You stated that Obama engaging in deception was unimportant to you.

No. I did not.

That is your ASSumption.

Don't lie about me again.

So what?

It does look like it was a green screen (or the plant is in even worse trouble - their line is frozen!!!)

So what, though?

I don't care except enough to say it's silly to care about this. Seriously.

That is exactly what you said.

YOU DO NOT CARE

And what is it that you don't care about?

Deception: Obama Gives Address In Front Of Green Screen Image Of Car Assembly Line

Again, no one has lied about you.

Forum List

Back