Deception: Obama Gives Address In Front Of Green Screen Image Of Car Assembly Line

I want a green screen! One week I'll have the Sechelles in the background, then the next week have Phucket Thailand in the background.

Then, all the retards can think I am traveling to wonderful places then have a meltdown when someone tells them it's a green screen.

That would be awesome to watch. :thup:

Most companies do not want him to stand in their places. So many before has gone bankrupt or closed LOL Here is one restaurant

Ohio Restaurant Closes One Week After Obama Mentions it in Speech | TheBlaze.com

And you cant forget the Allentown metal factory that Obama used as an example to pass his first stimulus to help saves jobs announced closing shortly after.

Factory held up as a symbol of hope to close Jan. 15 - Morning Call

Just two examples. Lets not forget that brilliant speech about the mayo clinic. Who then dropped medicare.

The man is a disaster at what ever he does, with one exception. He knows how to command the useful idiots, many post right here.

Most of us know there are more important things to care about.

It's the wisdom to pick battles wisely.

I think it's important to have an honest President and not one that uses deception.

The fact that you think a a deceptive President is unimportant says a lot about you.

Pointing out deception is not waging battle nor picking one.

I doubt you would know wisdom even if it jumped up and bit you in your ass!
Actually, I consider myself quite in touch with reality - a pragmatist, really. The reality is that presidential campaigns use Madison Avenue techniques. And they have been doing so for decades. That's reality #1.

Another reality (#2) of the situation is that the President never said he was in the plant. The President wants you to assume that. That's on you.

Reality #3: Presidents and candidates lie while campaigning, irrespective of party.

Reality #4: There is wisdom in choosing battles. If you believe that fighting an inconsequential reality is wise, then you are right, in part; I would not know your wisdom if it came up and bit me in the ass.

It's apparent you don't mind being decieved.

Again, pointing out deception is not akin to waging a battle.

Your defense of Obama and his deceptive practices are very telling. And your comment that "it's been done for decades" (which I doubt) makes it all ok I suppose. :cuckoo:

I think it's important to have an honest President and not one that uses deception.

The fact that you think a a deceptive President is unimportant says a lot about you.

Should a President 'always' be open and honest?

Yes I believe they should be honest.

Actually, I consider myself quite in touch with reality - a pragmatist, really. The reality is that presidential campaigns use Madison Avenue techniques. And they have been doing so for decades. That's reality #1.

Another reality (#2) of the situation is that the President never said he was in the plant. The President wants you to assume that. That's on you.

Reality #3: Presidents and candidates lie while campaigning, irrespective of party.

Reality #4: There is wisdom in choosing battles. If you believe that fighting an inconsequential reality is wise, then you are right, in part; I would not know your wisdom if it came up and bit me in the ass.

Your defense of Obama and his deceptive practices are very telling. And your comment that "it's been done for decades" (which I doubt) makes it all ok I suppose. :cuckoo:
I'm 'defending' Obama now?

OK, that's seriously funny on several levels. :lmao:

:eek: closet liberal :eek:

:lmao:

2nd time I've asked this in this thread...

Should a President 'always' be honest?

Yes, you defended his use of deceptive tactics.

For the second time, yes.

Why wouldn't you want an honest President?

Would you prefer a dishonest one? We already have one of those in office now and if you prefer dishonesty over honesty then I assume you will be voting for Obama once again.

Would you prefer a dishonest one? We already have one of those in office now and if you prefer dishonesty over honesty then I assume you will be voting for Obama once again.
You still didn't answer, so we'll go with your affirmative that you enforce again.

You support the President putting our intel community and troops in mortal danger.

You still didn't answer, so we'll go with your affirmative that you enforce again.

You support the President putting our intel community and troops in mortal danger.

Yes I did answer the question.

How by being honest would a President be "putting our intel community and troops in mortal danger"?

If it was green screened he should have never began with "I'm here in Detroit..." Instead he could have started with something like, "Recently I was in Detroit..." In which case I'd have no problem with the green screen backdrop. The question for me is whether or not they intentionally tried to deceive viewers, or I could even accept if they just said they goofed and should have phrased the opening differently.

If it was green screened he should have never began with "I'm here in Detroit..." Instead he could have started with something like, "Recently I was in Detroit..." In which case I'd have no problem with the green screen backdrop. The question for me is whether or not they intentionally tried to deceive viewers, or I could even accept if they just said they goofed and should have phrased the opening differently.
And you think Detroit doesn't have green screens?

It's bad there, but not that bad.

Answer my question.

How by being honest would a President be "putting our intel community and troops in mortal danger"?

Answer my question.

Ummm, I didn't see that you asked a question until now.

Take a breath.

But, wow, that you actually asked that question. No, really.

Forum List

Back