Decent Denver man being ripped from his wife & kids over archaic immigration policy

I don't give a rats ass if someone stole your identity…

I know you don't give a rats ass about victims of illegal immigrants, you only care about criminals such as him. That is why you and your ilk protect criminals and hate law abiding citizens that want justice.

And that is one of the major reasons why his ilk lost so badly this last election cycle. Americans are waking up to the fact that he and his ilk are not on our side, but rather on the side of our enemies.

I am a Denverite. But people that are supposed to represent Me, like Hikenlooper or Hancock? They defend illegals. It boggles my mind.We don't wan't that, and neither represents US or what we want. But a mass murderer can seek sanctuary in a Catholic church, too. Keep that in mind. All illegals have to do? We all know .

I am a Coloradoan too--but disagree agree with you 100%. I don't believe in separating families. I don't believe Jesus Christ would approve of it either.

Then the logistic problems with this are astounding. We are taking a working man away from his wife & American children who will be staying in this country. He will be in Mexico working for peso's. Right now the exchange rate is 22 pesos to 1 American dollar, making it virtually impossible for him to support a family here.

She is entitled to child support. That is mandatory in this country. Meaning that the Federal Government & State social services will pick up this tab for his child support, including Medical and Dental and everything else you can shake a stick at--and they won't be able to collect from him because he is Mexico. For two kids in this country child support could easily be $600 or more per month.

So the choices are:

1. Give him a green card so he can continue to support his family.
2. Kick 1 man out of this country, and pay for his kids until they're 18 years old.

I think the smartest thing to do is number 1.
3. Kick 1 man out of this country and do NOT pay for his kids until they're 18 years old

The smartest thing to do is to adapt the most draconian practices that the law will allow, to discourage future waves of invaders from attempting the same thing Arturo did.

Even if it means having to get "inventive" on the legal front so that the approach will withstand scrutiny by the time it reaches a 5-4 SCOTUS...

Time to stop listening to whiny-bitch LibProgs on this subject.

Time to start making (metaphorically) painful examples of the Arturos on our soil.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter one good goddamn HOW long it takes to be granted permission to come here or to become a citizen.

Our country... our rules... we can rig them however-the-phukk we want to... rapid or sluggish... hare or tortoise... no matter.

If, indeed, we decide to admit ANYONE during the course of any given reporting period.

The efficacy, nature and speed of the US immigration system are NOT valid legal defenses for the trespassing or over-staying of Illegal Aliens.

Are you present upon the soil of the United States of America without our express prior or continued permission?

Then get the phukk out.

Simple.

Are you pleading that ejecting you would place a hardship upon those you leave behind?

You should have thought of that beforehand.

Get the phukk out.

Last edited:
So these shit bags don't even plan to keep their children with them?

Further proof they need to go...

If someone was ripping you out of your home--and flying you off to Siberia with no job, no money and no food--I kind of doubt you would be taking your wife and kids either--LOL
Siberia? They are in danger of freezing to death in mexico? If he's a flooring contractor he can be a flooring contractor in mexico. He can take his wife and kids with him. He should have gone when he was deported 14 years ago.

Whitey Bulger lived a quiet law abiding life for 16 years in Santa Monica. Now he's in prison.

You've never been to Mexico have you? If someone jerked you out of your home and your business and dropped you off in Mexico you wouldn't survive two days. Right now the peso is 22 to 1 to the American dollar (thanks to Trump and his rhetoric.) Meaning Mexicans can't afford a new floor. They're just trying to eat right now.

UFO%2Blanding.jpg

So we'll be paying for his kids, and he won't even be able to help with child support, and authorties will not be able to collect child support because he's in MEXICO.

What a WONDERFUL--WONDERFUL train wreck this is.
I love the emotion ---- unfortunately, it doesn't pas the logic test.

22 pesos per dollar? Hmmm ----

A meal in an inexpensive Mexican restaurant .... 90 pesos (about $4.00)
Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)... 25.00 (about $1.25)
Loaf of bread ... about $1
Dozen eggs .... about $1.20

Cost of Living in Mexico

Try something else if you're going to try to tug a somebody's heartstrings.

For Americans it's a great vacation in Mexico right now. But you're forgetting those that work in Mexico are getting paid Peso's--not American dollars. Now how much do you believe that will translate too back to his kids here in the states when he's trying to support them? How many Mexicans working for Peso's are going to restaurants right now, and are hiring a contractors to install flooring?

Now on your march to deport every single illegal in this country, you may want to consider how many American children they have first. You know those Anchor babies. And while we're on this topic--it requires a 2/3's vote in the Senate and a 2/3's vote in the house and then 38 state legislatures have to sign off on it, or ratify it, in order to repeal or change any amendment to the constitution--including the 14th amendment (birth rights). You'll note that it has nothing to do with who the President is or the U.S. Supreme court. The odds of that happening are less than ZERO.

If they are concerned about the exchange rate, then they can bring their kids with them to Mexico.

Why is it that taking their kids with them simply isn't an option that snowflakes can imagine?

Liberals have taught us that business people are liars and cheats. He is probably hiring illegals paying them low wages under the table. He is probably as crooked as they come according to the liberal. Now why would we save such terrible person that owns an evil business that exploits labor?

You don't know that. You're presuming that is what he was doing. Being an illegal I imagine the very last thing he would do is hire an illegal--LOL

Being in a construction business requires a lot of things. 1. The General Contractor is required to send the sub-contractor a 1099 each year. One goes to the IRS the other goes to the sub-contractor. 2. Why would any employer pay someone under the table--when they can write off those wages and payroll taxes? Because if they pay them under the table they are assuming liability back to themselves for required federal income taxes, State taxes, etc. General Contractors will also require certificates of general liability insurance and workman's compensation.

This guy was a "job-site" contractor as stated in the article, meaning he was not working on private individual homes, he was working for General Contractors. I imagine he was probably using a family or friend's social security number for a Federal Tax I.D.--but that still means he was paying taxes.

Mexico is smart enough not to kick out American business people, as they know they are creating jobs for Mexicans. This country obviously hasn't caught onto that concept.

I had my SSI number stolen and taxes filed under my SSI. I got a bill from a state I never stepped foot in claiming I owe taxes for taxes I supposedly filed. It is costing me 1000's to prove I don't owe what the Feds and this state.

So spare me the BS, these illegal immigrants are hurting hard working legal citizens and costing tax payers money out of their own pockets.

Play the stupid game with someone who hasn't had to pay the cost for your illegal friends to be here.

And illegals are the first ones illegals hire, it goes under the table and they pay them nothing. Hell a lot of them don't have licenses to be in construction.

Yeah that happens all of the time. Identity theft. But there is no law regarding business people using (with permission--another's social security number) who may be part of or associated with the business. You can put on as many names as you want to as to who is ultimately responsible for a business. The only thing the IRS cares about is who is responsible for paying the taxes. IOW there is nothing illegal about a business doing that, and it's not identity theft.

Umm...businesses typically use a TIN number (Tax Identification Number).

Yep that's what we're talking about. In order to get a Federal Tax I.D. there will be a social security number associated with that business. But it is not illegal to obtain a social security number with PERMISSION from another that may be associated with that business in order to obtain a Federal Tax I.D. The IRS only cares about who is responsible for paying the taxes.

Nope. You don't need an SSN to get a TIN. I've had 3 TINs, and they never asked me for my SSN to get it.

I am a Denverite. But people that are supposed to represent Me, like Hikenlooper or Hancock? They defend illegals. It boggles my mind.We don't wan't that, and neither represents US or what we want. But a mass murderer can seek sanctuary in a Catholic church, too. Keep that in mind. All illegals have to do? We all know .

I am a Coloradoan too--but disagree agree with you 100%. I don't believe in separating families. I don't believe Jesus Christ would approve of it either.

Then the logistic problems with this are astounding. We are taking a working man away from his wife & American children who will be staying in this country. He will be in Mexico working for peso's. Right now the exchange rate is 22 pesos to 1 American dollar, making it virtually impossible for him to support a family here.

She is entitled to child support. That is mandatory in this country. Meaning that the Federal Government & State social services will pick up this tab for his child support, including Medical and Dental and everything else you can shake a stick at--and they won't be able to collect from him because he is Mexico. For two kids in this country child support could easily be $600 or more per month.

So the choices are:

2. Kick 1 man out of this country, and pay for his kids until they're 18 years old.

The smartest is number 2, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Maybe his family will move too Mexico to be with him. That way they are all together.

So the choices are:

The smartest is number 2, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Maybe his family will move too Mexico to be with him. That way they are all together.
I was a Denver jurist in a trial (in 2014) that ended up deporting a Mexican illegal that had lived here for over 15 years, he owned a home and had a family. And yawn, the free world still kept on turning. So I am wondering, WHAT was the big deal with the two people showcased by the OP?
If a person violates any law, they are still penalized regardless of their familial status. So, why are people playing this game with illegal aliens?

So the choices are:

I was a Denver jurist in a trial (in 2014) that ended up deporting a Mexican illegal that had lived here for over 15 years, he owned a home and had a family. And yawn, the free world still kept on turning. So I am wondering, WHAT was the big deal with the two people showcased by the OP?
If a person violates any law, they are still penalized regardless of their familial status. So, why are people playing this game with illegal aliens?

No they're not penalized. Trump as every President before him is removing "illegals" that have commited crimes (in this country--after they got here.) This man has not.

Now if you're O.K. with paying for mandatory child support--which could easiy amount to $600 per month or higher for his two kids, along with medical, dental and everything else then so be it. But don't go on a rant and rave later about it.

Right now Avocado's has jumped up 26% in price because they're rotting on the vine. Migrant workers are no longer crossing the border "illegally" to help farmers bring in their harvest. They are not coming due to Trump and the hateful rhetoric that has been coming out of this country. And they cannot get a simple seasonal green card to cross the border legally. So don't bitch about your grocery bill when milk, eggs, chicken, beef fruit & vegi's go thru the roof.
After Trump’s immigration order, anxiety grows in Florida’s farm fields
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences

There are consequences to everything and there is always a better choice. Giving this man a green card to allow him to continue to support his family is the better choice. Immigration reform NOW is the better choice.

So the choices are:

No they're not penalized. Trump as every President before him is removing "illegals" that have commited crimes (in this country--after they got here.) This man has not.

Now if you're O.K. with paying for mandatory child support--which could easiy amount to $600 per month or higher for his two kids, along with medical, dental and everything else then so be it. But don't go on a rant and rave later about it.

Right now Avocado's has jumped up 26% in price because they're rotting on the vine. Migrant workers are no longer crossing the border "illegally" to help farmers bring in their harvest. They are not coming due to Trump and the hateful rhetoric that has been coming out of this country. And they cannot get a simple seasonal green card to cross the border legally. So don't bitch about your grocery bill when milk, eggs, chicken, beef fruit & vegi's go thru the roof.

There are consequences to everything and there is always a better choice. Giving this man a green card to allow him to continue to support his family is the better choice. Immigration reform NOW is the better choice.

We pay the family the $600, pay 26% more for an avocado and let illegals get work permits and visas to be here legally.

They are here illegally so they have already broke the law.

So the choices are:

We pay the family the $600, pay 26% more for an avocado and let illegals get work permits and visas to be here legally.

They are here illegally so they have already broke the law.
I went to a INS office back in 1993. I used to think our government represented US. No, I learned it represents whoever can the most manipulative. Like some soviet apparatchik , it shouldn't be like that.

Take it up with your Hopey Changey Messiah. Obama was the one who had this man detained and deported back in 2014. Trump has nothing to do with it. But nice try at trying to blame him. I'll chalk it up to the OP wanting to emulate Democrat Fake News. This one's all on the Hopey Changey Messiah. It is what it is.

So the choices are:

Or, he just could have immigrated legally, which was a simpler and better choice. Instead of all this drama about archaic laws and all that, Occam's razor. Please.

So the choices are:

Or, he just could have immigrated legally, which was a better choice. Instead of all this drama about archaic laws and all that, Occam's razor. Please.

He came over here on a Visa--and was denied 6 times to obtain a green card. It's not like he didn't put the effort forth. That's crying over spilt milk now.

This is the problem with an immigration policy that has not been reformed in decades. Marco Rubio came up with a proposal in 2012 that Republicans refused to even look at. There will be more of these train wrecks because we have not reformed our immigration policies.

So the choices are:

So if someone is convicted of tax fraud, he shouldn't suffer a penalty if he has children?

So the choices are:

Or, he just could have immigrated legally, which was a better choice. Instead of all this drama about archaic laws and all that, Occam's razor. Please.

He came over here on a Visa--and was denied 6 times. It's not like the didn't put the effort forth. That's crying over spilt milk now. This is the problem with an immigration policy that has not been reformed in decades. Marco Rubio came up with a proposal in 2012 that Republicans refused to even look at.
I doubt it, Illegal Mexicans are inundating the system and pretending to be victims. I Know people that fled from communist countries and death, But Mexicans flee their own hubris and corruption, not a valid excuse. immigrate legally.

So the choices are:

He came over here on a Visa--and was denied 6 times to obtain a green card. It's not like he didn't put the effort forth. That's crying over spilt milk now.

This is the problem with an immigration policy that has not been reformed in decades. Marco Rubio came up with a proposal in 2012 that Republicans refused to even look at. There will be more of these train wrecks because we have not reformed our immigration policies.

Do you think everyone who gets a tourist visa or a temporary work visa should be given a green card?

Let me add, people that fled communism and persecution did so LEGALLY. Illegal aliens from Mexico are doing so because of monitory reasons ONLY. Strictly speaking, Mexicans can still immigrate legally, regardless. So please, give it up.

So the choices are:

Don't consider this a train wreck. The guy is illegal and we will pay the $600 or so a month and he can get legal and comeback.

Don't consider this a train wreck. The guy is illegal and we will pay the $600 or so a month and he can get legal and comeback.

How in the hell do you know if he's ever coming back. With our archaic immigration policies I find that highly unlikely. If they had any intentions of doing that, they would do it now and give him a green card. They would have done it already, over the 6 times he has already applied for some type of status.

How in the hell do you know if he's ever coming back. With our archaic immigration policies I find that highly unlikely. If they had any intentions of doing that, they would do it now and give him a green card. They would have done it already, over the 6 times he has already applied for some type of status.

Then he lives in his home country. Not seeing a downside.

Forum List

Back