December 6,1969 big fake news day

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
50th anniversary of the free concert at the Altamont Speedway in California.

There was a disturbance at the concert, and they tried to lay it all on the Hell's Angels in an aggressive episode of Fake News.

The tremendous leader of the group, Mr. Barger, wasn't going to take any crapola and laid it all on the line.

BTW, the future trial proved Barger correct, the Angels were as innocent as new born babes and they were acquitted of wrongdoing by a jury of their peers.

There was a disturbance at the concert, and they tried to lay it all on the Hell's Angels in an aggressive episode of Fake News.

The tremendous leader of the group, Mr. Barger, wasn't going to take any crapola and laid it all on the line.

BTW, the future trial proved Barger correct, the Angels were as innocent as new born babes and they were acquitted of wrongdoing by a jury of their peers.

Amazing. I can't even imagine allowing somebody to smoke in a studio. Never seen that.

Other than that, I'm not seeing any kind of link to anything.

Last edited:

Amazing. I can't even imagine allowing somebody to smoke in a studio. Never seen that.

You must be young.

You must be young.

Smoking in any studio, radio, recording, post-production, has always been verboten anywhere I've worked. And I'm past retirement age. Know what that shit does to records, tapes and electronic equipment?

You must be young.

Smoking in any studio, radio, recording, post-production, has always been verboten anywhere I've worked. And I'm past retirement age. Know what that shit does to records, tapes and electronic equipment?

upload_2019-12-6_18-26-59.jpeg

upload_2019-12-6_18-33-22.jpeg

You must be young.

View attachment 293566

View attachment 293567

How OLD do you think those photos are?

At least the second, if not both, is a publicity pose. That guy was born over a century ago. But I wouldn't pay a dime for either of those mics.

Last edited:

You must be young.

View attachment 293566

View attachment 293567

How OLD do you think those photos are?

At least the second, if not both, is a publicity pose. But I wouldn't pay a dime for either of those mics.

upload_2019-12-6_18-45-38.jpeg

upload_2019-12-6_18-55-10.jpeg
upload_2019-12-6_18-55-10.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back