DECEMBER 21, 2011 4:00 A.M. The House, Harry Reid, and the Payroll Tax

Just as an aside here - the TransCanada pipeline should not be shoved through attached with another bill. The objections and concerns aren't solely from "the left" - some of the states states where it runs through have objections that should be addressed. The pipeline issue should be disccussed and settled in senate on it's own and has no business being part of a tax bill.

mine or yours.....it still supports the numbers....you got a problem with creating new jobs....?

You got a problem with math....? Or reading?

not at all.....118,000 "person year" jobs is a lot more than ZERO jobs....

True but, if this were REALLY about jobs the Republicans wouldn't have blocked so many other initiatives such as those involving green energy. You and I both know jobs has zip to do with the pipeline - it's just the vaseline put on it to make it go through more easily.

Just as an aside here - the TransCanada pipeline should not be shoved through attached with another bill. The objections and concerns aren't solely from "the left" - some of the states states where it runs through have objections that should be addressed. The pipeline issue should be disccussed and settled in senate on it's own and has no business being part of a tax bill.

they've been "addressing" the "concerns" already for 3 fucking years....

Canada will not wait much longer........but BO doesn't care if Canada's oil goes to Red China.....does he....? :mad:

Last edited:

True but, if this were REALLY about jobs the Republicans wouldn't have blocked so many other initiatives such as those involving green energy. You and I both know jobs has zip to do with the pipeline - it's just the vaseline put on it to make it go through more easily.

You and I both know that Obama's payroll tax cut is not out of any concern for the middle class....:eusa_shhh:

the pipeline however......that is real jobs for real people.....ask the unions....:lol:

Why, because it will expose you for the outright hypocrite that you are? Got it.

ASSume all you want.....i bet i'd beat you in poker too....

LOL, actually I doubt that very much. But I'm not sure what that has to do with the fact that you look like an idiot by avoiding the question.

i don't look like an idiot......the game is still in play....and i choose not to box myself in....maybe we should make it chess....

why don't you answer MY question.......why doesn't Obama approve the pipeline in order to help the middle class that he is so CONCERNED ABOUT.....his union people are getting pretty upset.....:lol:

Last edited:
a job is a job is a job is a job....and your man still admits it's 118,000 jobs....

it's amazing how much crap the Left

"Who cares about the truth. If this creates one job, I'm willing to sell out the middle class"

That's a non answer. Now you're just dodging. What part of even Obama knows this pipeline will create at least 100,000 jobs do you knot accept?

By attaching the pipeline legislation to the middle class tax cuts and the "we'll only pass one if you pass both" bullshit thats going on. Thats how.

Because the green jobs are a sham. We just learned that when Obama tried to do it in the last stimulus when a mere two years later the company he gave a few million dollars to, promptly went out of business. That ought to tell you something about how economically solvent that technology is when you can't survivie even when someone GIVES you a a few million dollars and you still can't make it.

a job is a job is a job is a job....and your man still admits it's 118,000 jobs....

it's amazing how much crap the Left

"Who cares about the truth. If this creates one job, I'm willing to sell out the middle class"

That's a non answer. Now you're just dodging. What part of even Obama knows this pipeline will create at least 100,000 jobs do you knot accept?

Non-answer? Was there a question? Honest question. Are you an idiot? We know Eagle is. Didn't think you were but the way your reading comprehension looks, you could very well be just an idiot.

What part of not attaching the bills together do you not accept?

ASSume all you want.....i bet i'd beat you in poker too....

LOL, actually I doubt that very much. But I'm not sure what that has to do with the fact that you look like an idiot by avoiding the question.

i don't look like an idiot......the game is still in play....and i choose not to box myself in....maybe we should make it chess....

why don't you answer MY question.......why doesn't Obama approve the pipeline in order to help the middle class that he is so CONCERNED ABOUT.....his union people are getting pretty upset.....:lol:
Simple; obamaturd doesn't really care about the middle class other than for their votes.

By attaching the pipeline legislation to the middle class tax cuts and the "we'll only pass one if you pass both" bullshit thats going on. Thats how.

What exactly is bullshit about it? Someone is finally calling your boys bluff. The ONLY reason still left on the table to oppose the pipeline is some ideological opposition to encouraging the use of fossil fuel energy. Problem is non of you chickens will man up and admit that's the real reason you're arguing against this.

Non-answer? Was there a question? Honest question. Are you an idiot? We know Eagle is. Didn't think you were but the way your reading comprehension looks, you could very well be just an idiot.

The idiot in this conversation is you, like all others conversations you are in.

Fine. Non-response. You told you even Obama knows how many jobs it will create and you responded with some immature, made up quote from a right winger that doesn't even resemble reality even a little.

Fine. Non-response. You told you even Obama knows how many jobs it will create and you responded with some immature, made up quote from a right winger that doesn't even resemble reality even a little.

Sure it does.

RDD thinks attaching jobs to tax cuts is a problem......?

who's the real idiot here....?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back