Debunked claims about January-6 in Biden's SOTU speech

No we didn't. Oh, MAGA Macho Man will never shut up!
We remember you guys downplayed the insurrection. Until the videos came out. Actually, you still down play what happened but we laugh at you because we saw with our own eyes how violent it was.

Stop saying they didn't have weapons. What you mean is they didn't have enough weapons to get the job done. Maybe next time they'll bring more?

Some of the startling revelations of the recent blockbuster Jan. 6 House committee hearing came in snippets of police radio traffic captured during President Donald Trump’s rally on the Ellipse and from Trump’s purported response to being told there were armed protesters just outside a secured area.

Guns, knives, bombs and bear spray: Here are the weapons Trump supporters brought to DC on the day of the Capitol attack​

Capitol Rioters Were Armed to the Teeth and Ready for War​

“I don’t [fucking] care that they have weapons,” Trump said. “They’re not here to hurt me.”

The Secret Service confiscated hundreds of knives prior to the riots, picked up by the magnetometers that protesters had to pass through to get into the Trump rally, where former President Donald Trump held his rally before the riot at the Capitol, according to the final report from the Jan. 6 House Select Committee.

Despite the president being “effin’ furious,” his staff didn’t listen to him and the magnetometers remained.
In total, the Secret Service confiscated “42 canisters of pepper spray, 269 knives or blades, 18 brass knuckles, 18 tasers, 6 pieces of body armor, 3 gas masks, 30 batons or blunt instruments, and 17 miscellaneous items likes scissors, needles, or screwdrivers'' from the 28,000 people who went through the magnetometers to enter the protest grounds at the Ellipse.

I would execute every one of them.

They know he lost, they know Trump tried to overthrow the government. They also believe they are great Americans who completely believe in the Constitution. Can you imagine the cognitive dissonance required to be a Trumpster? It would have to hurt.
Well in their minds America was great when white men ruled. And because white men ruled.

The consequence of January 6 was that our democracy was very nearly overthrown, dipshit.

That is the greatest threat since the Civil War.

See? You tards shed tears over the terrorist Ashli Babbitt, and yet are so gaslighted you never mention the other woman trampled to death by the Trump mob.

If what is supposedly the greatest strongest nation on earth can "nearly be overthrown" by a bunch of MAGA hat wearing people with flagpoles, then this is NOT the greatest, NOR the strongest nation on earth.

Well in their minds America was great when white men ruled. And because white men ruled.

Yep, we let a black man be in charge for 8 years and the damage he did is still visible today.

Blacks are good for taking your orders at McDonalds, not GIVING them.

If what is supposedly the greatest strongest nation on earth can "nearly be overthrown" by a bunch of MAGA hat wearing people with flagpoles, then this is NOT the greatest, NOR the strongest nation on earth.
Well, yea it is. It just proves we have to remain vigilant at all times to preserve democracy Close one.

The consequence of January 6 was that our democracy was very nearly overthrown, dipshit.

That is the greatest threat since the Civil War.

See? You tards shed tears over the terrorist Ashli Babbitt, and yet are so gaslighted you never mention the other woman trampled to death by the Trump mob.
You have to be kidding. "Very nearly overthrown"? Nowhere near.

Shouldn't you be getting dressed for the Klan cross burning in Lincolnton, after all, it is Thursday.

I got shot 6 times by a drug addicted nigga that I refused to give money to.

Fuck off and fuck you. If I ever see that nigga again I'm putting him in the ground. He knows it to.

Pelosi's Capital Police open the doors and then they waved people in, and then these people were later charged with trespassing.
This was entrapment.

I don't see it as entrapment even. The doors were opened for them. I saw that w/ my own eyes and everyone else did... They were invited in. I guess if we have to come up with a legal term for it Entrapment may be the best we can come up with.. but it seems a better word exists..

I think of the word Deception, which describes the left perfectly. . however there is no legal crime in deceiving...

or is there?

I got shot 6 times by a drug addicted nigga that I refused to give money to.

Fuck off and fuck you. If I ever see that nigga again I'm putting him in the ground. He knows it too.
that really happened?

omg... you survived! Thank God.. (I enjoy your posts, for one..)

4 people died from violence on Jan 6- all DT supporters there to protest a stolen election.

The very fact the demented diaper dude gave a State of the Union is a giant lie since that is reserved for a legitimately elected president, not a corrupt meat puppet installed by the UNiparty to follow the NWO reset plans.

Joe Biden- the Big Lie is the Big Guy
Are you off your meds again?

Sure bro, but all that video. Hang Mike Pence.
Dem Threats.jpg
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Joe Biden invoked the Capitol riot during his State of the Union address on Tuesday: “And two years ago, our democracy faced its greatest threat since the Civil War.” He’s made this analogy between the Civil War and the Capitol riot before. The two events are vastly different in terms of their cause, scale, and consequence. Even suggesting the two are comparable is absurd, especially considering that over 600,000 Americans died in the war. Only one person died as a direct result of the violence from the Capital riot.

Comment:
The Democrat Party's relentless Jan 6 fear mongering is disgusting.
There was no insurrection or a secret plot by President Trump for an insurrection.
No one was charged with insurrection.
Biden's Jan 6 Insurrection comment in his SOTU speech is another crazy left wing conspiracy theory, like their crazy Russian Collusion conspiracy theory.
It was a protest.
Pelosi's Capital Police open the doors and then they waved people in, and then these people were later charged with trespassing.
This was entrapment.
The 1983 bombing of the Capital Senate chamber by far-left extremist Susan Rosenberg was a real assault on our 'democracy'.
The 1954 United States Capitol attack in which 5 congressmen were shot by four Puerto Rican nationalists was a real assault on our 'democracy'.
The 2017 mass shooting at a Congressional Baseball Game in Alexandria, Virginia, where U.S. House Majority Whip, Steve Scalise, U.S. Capitol Police officer Crystal Griner, congressional aide Zack Barth, and lobbyist Matt Mika were shot by far left extremist 66-year-old James Hodgkinson was a real assault on our 'democracy'.

Fuck you, you fucking asshole! You're so fucking full of shit! We all saw the doors getting smashed in; we all saw Trumps' call to arms; we all saw the beating of Police. That was an insurrection you fucking piece of shit! Fuck you!

Forum List

Back