Debate #3: What's the point?

I'm surprised the Romney people are not looking for a way out of this.

They probably realized too late that they were being set up.
i hope so but romney will dominate old bob and go all out attack obama for ages on this

president need some counter punching responses to this. need over weekend to say how he dealing with this.

like i said romney will do all out attack on obama on monday. it will be tough but obama got to find response to it by monday. otherwise bad times indeed.

Romney won't attack Obama. He'll simply ask him for the truth and Obama supporters will call it an attack.

CIA found militant links a day after Libya attack

By KIMBERLY DOZIER AP Intelligence Writer
Posted: 10/19/2012 12:27:46 AM PDT
Updated: 10/19/2012 09:14:00 AM PDT

WASHINGTON—The CIA station chief in Libya reported to Washington within 24 hours of last month's deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate that there was evidence it was carried out by militants, not a spontaneous mob upset about an American-made video ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad, U.S. officials have told The Associated Press.
It is unclear who, if anyone, saw the cable outside the CIA at that point and how high up in the agency the information went. The Obama administration maintained publicly for a week that the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans was a result of the mobs that staged less-deadly protests across the Muslim world around the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks on the U.S.
GOP pounces after news of CIA cable on Libya raid - San Jose Mercury News
well he will attack him for not dealing with it well.

either way this has been election gift for gop and could seal the election for them.

Look, this is not just an election issue. Those were real people that died there. The foreign policy debacle is something that will affect this nation for years. What underlies this all were the decisions that Obama and crew made to depose Gaddafi without finding out who was going to be in control. He created a power vacuum such as the Russians did in Afghanistan that allowed a haven for terrorists to thrive. I know it's hard for Obama supporters and even some Romney supporters to understand, but this is not a game. If Obama doesn't know what he's doing and hasn't shown an ability to assemble a team that knows what they're doing, then he needs to go.

The final debate is there so President Obama and team lefty can pray for a major screwup by Romney.

The only way Romney loses this debate and the election, is if he busts out with, "When I'm president, the very first day I walk into the Oval Office, I'm declaring war on the world and pushing that little red button."

President Obama really messed up with the whole Lybia murders of 4 Americans. Hell, he messed up running this country.

Just hang it up lefties, it's over. President Obama is done, he won't be back.

Careful what you wish for. Republicans do not represent ordinary Americans. Right now, you can see seniors on motorized wheel chairs with Romney signs. You'd think they'd have those wheelchairs or medicare or social security if Republicans had their way? Or Pell grants which will be cut drastically. Or the cuts to medicaid? All so the very wealthy can pay fewer and fewer taxes and no more inheritance tax. How is this going to grow an economy? IMO anyway.
agree but if romney wins they don,t care. they just want rid of obama

sounds like the libs with bush

I think the Obama campaign set this up beautifully.

The last debate pits POTUS (who gets a security briefing every day) with Mitt Romney who will get 1 courtesy briefing.

One of the most successful FP presidents in modern history, working with his 'Co-president' Hilary Clinton, is debating a businessman who embarrasses himself every time he leaves the country.

I predict that the President will be pulled away in the middle of the debate to oversee a mission to capture the terrorists responsible for the Benghazi attack.

Mitt will stand there talking to himself. Joe Biden will walk on stage, laugh at him and say, "Please proceed, Governor..."

One of the most successful FP presidents in modern history,

OMG that's a good one.

You may be confident but I assure you the Obama Campaign is worried about Monday. To many UN-answered questions about Libya, to much feeling that Obama's Lead from behind, just be nicer FP is falling apart.

But feel free to remain very Over Confident. I am sure you would be much more happy if they canceled it all together.

The final debate is there so President Obama and team lefty can pray for a major screwup by Romney.

The only way Romney loses this debate and the election, is if he busts out with, "When I'm president, the very first day I walk into the Oval Office, I'm declaring war on the world and pushing that little red button."

President Obama really messed up with the whole Lybia murders of 4 Americans. Hell, he messed up running this country.

Just hang it up lefties, it's over. President Obama is done, he won't be back.

Careful what you wish for. Republicans do not represent ordinary Americans. Right now, you can see seniors on motorized wheel chairs with Romney signs. You'd think they'd have those wheelchairs or medicare or social security if Republicans had their way? Or Pell grants which will be cut drastically. Or the cuts to medicaid? All so the very wealthy can pay fewer and fewer taxes and no more inheritance tax. How is this going to grow an economy? IMO anyway.
agree but if romney wins they don,t care. they just want rid of obama

What would Obama have to do to deserve being replaced?

Romney won't attack Obama. He'll simply ask him for the truth and Obama supporters will call it an attack.

CIA found militant links a day after Libya attack

By KIMBERLY DOZIER AP Intelligence Writer
Posted: 10/19/2012 12:27:46 AM PDT
Updated: 10/19/2012 09:14:00 AM PDT

WASHINGTON—The CIA station chief in Libya reported to Washington within 24 hours of last month's deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate that there was evidence it was carried out by militants, not a spontaneous mob upset about an American-made video ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad, U.S. officials have told The Associated Press.
It is unclear who, if anyone, saw the cable outside the CIA at that point and how high up in the agency the information went. The Obama administration maintained publicly for a week that the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans was a result of the mobs that staged less-deadly protests across the Muslim world around the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks on the U.S.
GOP pounces after news of CIA cable on Libya raid - San Jose Mercury News
well he will attack him for not dealing with it well.

either way this has been election gift for gop and could seal the election for them.

Look, this is not just an election issue. Those were real people that died there. The foreign policy debacle is something that will affect this nation for years. What underlies this all were the decisions that Obama and crew made to depose Gaddafi without finding out who was going to be in control. He created a power vacuum such as the Russians did in Afghanistan that allowed a haven for terrorists to thrive. I know it's hard for Obama supporters and even some Romney supporters to understand, but this is not a game. If Obama doesn't know what he's doing and hasn't shown an ability to assemble a team that knows what they're doing, then he needs to go.
i know it not a game but just saying it hurt his chances that all

no doubt dem messed up big time over this and it might be cause of end for obama

sad thing is that people lost their lives and it could have been avoided.

Debate three on foreign affairs is PERFECT. Too bad so many of the American voters are more concerned with $ and the economy and related domestic topics.

But the incumbent has FUCKED up our foreign policy to the point where we are just seen as a joke and/or as a paper tiger.

And he is now RIPE for the picking. He got away (to some extent with inaccurate moderating/reporting from Candy CNN Growley, hack lib reporter) with his Benghazi spin and lie, in #2. But he will get HAMMERED this time. And he can prep for it all he wants, but he cannot honestly answer it.

Dip him in shit. He's done.

Last edited:
I think the Obama campaign set this up beautifully.

The last debate pits POTUS (who gets a security briefing every day) with Mitt Romney who will get 1 courtesy briefing.

One of the most successful FP presidents in modern history, working with his 'Co-president' Hilary Clinton, is debating a businessman who embarrasses himself every time he leaves the country.

I predict that the President will be pulled away in the middle of the debate to oversee a mission to capture the terrorists responsible for the Benghazi attack.

Mitt will stand there talking to himself. Joe Biden will walk on stage, laugh at him and say, "Please proceed, Governor..."

One of the most successful FP presidents in modern history,

OMG that's a good one.

You may be confident but I assure you the Obama Campaign is worried about Monday. To many UN-answered questions about Libya, to much feeling that Obama's Lead from behind, just be nicer FP is falling apart.

But feel free to remain very Over Confident. I am sure you would be much more happy if they canceled it all together.
their no doubt it very big nightmare for obama.

i fear the worst for monday debate . if goes as badly as i fear then romney might win whole election on monday night

Debate three on foreign affairs is PERFECT. Too bad so many of the American voters are more concerned with $ and the economy and related domestic topics.

But the incumbent has FUCKED up our foreiogn policy to the point where we are just seen as a joke and/or as a paper tiger.

And he is now RIPE for the picking. He got away (to some extent with inaccurate moderating/reporting from Candy CNN Growley, hack lib reporter) with his Benghazi spin and lie, in #2. But he will get HAMMERED this time. And he can prep for it all he wants, but he cannot honestly answer it.

it true election could be over on monday night if debate goes one sided gop way.

But the incumbent has FUCKED up our foreiogn policy to the point where we are just seen as a joke and/or as a paper tiger.

it true election could be over on monday night if debate goes one sided gop way.

And isn't that the way it should happen? If you can't do the job shouldn't the people find someone who can?

It will ACTUALLY be one sided. There is nothing worthwhile that the incumbent can say to justify his almost four years of distracted, conflicting rudderless clusterfuck leadership.

Benghazi is a symptom of the problem with his kind of foreign policy. But it is a lesson that came with a huge price. America SHOULD hold the incumbent (not just Shrillary) responsible. Mitt has a job to do now and that is to SHOW it clearly to the American people. I suspect that Mitt is up to the task.

But, seriously, what is Pres. Obama going to say? He KNEW he'd fucked up and THAT explains his rancid cover story. Blaming the scumbag video when the real blame is that he sucks at his job. he lied outright to the American people and all Mitt has to do is cram the actual words Pres. Obama spoke in the Rose Garden down the incumbent's proverbial throat.

This could get so bad, the Secret Service might have to jump in to protect the poor hapless twit. But protecting him from the political consequences of his own ineptitude is NOT part of the job.

The more people see Obama and Romney side by side the bigger Romney's lead grows.

Obama bin Lying.

Obama's going to try to punt Benghazi over to Hillary.

It will ACTUALLY be one sided. There is nothing worthwhile that the incumbent can say to justify his almost four years of distracted, conflicting rudderless clusterfuck leadership.

Benghazi is a symptom of the problem with his kind of foreign policy. But it is a lesson that came with a huge price. America SHOULD hold the incumbent (not just Shrillary) responsible. Mitt has a job to do now and that is to SHOW it clearly to the American people. I suspect that Mitt is up to the task.

But, seriously, what is Pres. Obama going to say? He KNEW he'd fucked up and THAT explains his rancid cover story. Blaming the scumbag video when the real blame is that he sucks at his job. he lied outright to the American people and all Mitt has to do is cram the actual words Pres. Obama spoke in the Rose Garden down the incumbent's proverbial throat.

This could get so bad, the Secret Service might have to jump in to protect the poor hapless twit. But protecting him from the political consequences of his own ineptitude is NOT part of the job.
Oh I am sure the Moderator will help him before the secret service does.....After all they are invested in Obama winning......

The same intel briefing Biden told the nation was wrong ?

Why don't rw's know that the veep does not get the same security briefing as the prez or the opposing candidate?

When Obama gave the order to go after bin Laden, neither Biden nor the First Lady knew about it.

The same intel briefing Biden told the nation was wrong ?

Why don't rw's know that the veep does not get the same security briefing as the prez or the opposing candidate?

When Obama gave the order to go after bin Laden, neither Biden nor the First Lady knew about it.

Then Biden should have kept his mouth shut....But we all know thats hard for the retarded and the ignorant to do.

Forum List

Back