Debate #3: What's the point?

Obama has made the world, especially the Middle East, far more dangerous than it's ever been.

He's Vlad little sock puppet, he's coddled OWS and the Muslim Brotherhood and he's given Israel "talk to the Hand" Diplomacy. AQ and the Taliban are now better off in Afghanistan that they've ever been, they have control of Afghan Security forces thanks to Obama. He gets Americans killed and our Embassies overrun.

What a guy!

Yeah, let's talk foreign policy

Last edited:
The last debate pits POTUS (who gets a security briefing every day) with Mitt Romney who will get 1 courtesy briefing.

The same intel briefing Biden told the nation was wrong ?

Why don't rw's know that the veep does not get the same security briefing as the prez or the opposing candidate?

When Obama gave the order to go after bin Laden, neither Biden nor the First Lady knew about it.

Apparently, neither did Obama because he was pulled off the golf course when Val Jarett gave Panetta the go-ahead

Obama has made the world, especially the Middle East, far more dangerous than than it's evern been.

He's Vlad little sock puppet, he's coddled OWS and the Muslim Brotherhood and he's given Israel "talk to the Hand" Diplomacy. AQ and the Taliban are now better off in Afghanistan that they've ever been, they have control of Afghan Security forces thanks to Obama. He gets Americans killed and our Embassies overrun.

What a guy!

You can almost smell the lies cooking in the DNC camp.

There is nothing worthwhile that the incumbent can say to justify his almost four years of distracted, conflicting rudderless clusterfuck leadership.

Tell it to bin Laden, Gaddafi, lots of dead al Qeada and Taliban WITHOUT the piles of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead innocents and $TRILLIONS of debt. Tell it to the Border Patrol who finally have the people they need and illegals down to a trickle. Tell it to those with whom he has formed a strong alliance as well as those who are pissed because his START Treaty gave away nothing of value while getting a lot of nuclear weapons out of play.

BUT --

Although it seems impossible that such a thing could happen I believe that MitWit COULD win. There are plenty of ignorant folks out there who don't pay attention to anything but fux, lush, dredge, etc. Add to that the voter suppression, the money from super pacs, kochs, adelson, heritage -

Anything is possible.

The latest seems to be the possibility of a popular loss and electoral win. That could be difficult but its not like the pubpots work for the US anyway so not much would be different than its been for more than 10 years.

I fully expect Obama to take some Poorly Planned, Action over this weekend in Libya, Not because we are ready to, Or because it's the right thing to do, But to try and help in on monday.

sorry, I know that's a terrible thing to think any president would do, But I really think Obama would.

I fully expect Obama to take some Poorly Planned, Action over this weekend in Libya, Not because we are ready to, Or because it's the right thing to do, But to try and help in on monday.

sorry, I know that's a terrible thing to think any president would do, But I really think Obama would.
i doubt it going to be easy for president to find any good answer to cover cock up that this librya thing has been..

obama camp right to be very nervious about monday debate and so am i

There is nothing worthwhile that the incumbent can say to justify his almost four years of distracted, conflicting rudderless clusterfuck leadership.

Tell it to bin Laden, Gaddafi, lots of dead al Qeada and Taliban WITHOUT the piles of dead Americans and hundreds of thousands of dead innocents and $TRILLIONS of debt. Tell it to the Border Patrol who finally have the people they need and illegals down to a trickle. Tell it to those with whom he has formed a strong alliance as well as those who are pissed because his START Treaty gave away nothing of value while getting a lot of nuclear weapons out of play.

BUT --

Although it seems impossible that such a thing could happen I believe that MitWit COULD win. There are plenty of ignorant folks out there who don't pay attention to anything but fux, lush, dredge, etc. Add to that the voter suppression, the money from super pacs, kochs, adelson, heritage -

Anything is possible.

The latest seems to be the possibility of a popular loss and electoral win. That could be difficult but its not like the pubpots work for the US anyway so not much would be different than its been for more than 10 years.
i agree. president done some great thing like get bin laden, end the war in iraq, bulid better relations with west across the world

but libyra thing was a cock up and it given gop chance to get their hands on this and really go for the admin

it going to be tough for president to deal with this on monday

election still on. obama is behind but he still got chance of election victory through midwest but it be tough

Obama has made the world, especially the Middle East, far more dangerous than it's ever been.

What a guy!

president in for huge night on monday.

What a guy!

Actually, of course, its just the opposite and it was MitWit who said he would just 'kick the can down the road' in the Middle East and hope no one noticed. Listen to the transcript of his 47% fiasco - its as clear as a bell.

And, like it or not, neither the Muslim Brotherhood nor OWS are foreign policy issues.

I think the Obama campaign set this up beautifully.

The last debate pits POTUS (who gets a security briefing every day) with Mitt Romney who will get 1 courtesy briefing.

One of the most successful FP presidents in modern history, working with his 'Co-president' Hilary Clinton, is debating a businessman who embarrasses himself every time he leaves the country.

I predict that the President will be pulled away in the middle of the debate to oversee a mission to capture the terrorists responsible for the Benghazi attack.

Mitt will stand there talking to himself. Joe Biden will walk on stage, laugh at him and say, "Please proceed, Governor..."
Just when I think you reached the pinnacle of stupidity, you raise the bar and clear it easily.

He proved in his Senate campaign that there are no limits to what he will do to be elected.

BUT --

Anything is possible.

i agree. president done some great thing like get bin laden, end the war in iraq, bulid better relations with west across the world

but libyra thing was a cock up and it given gop chance to get their hands on this and really go for the admin

election still on. obama is behind but he still got chance of election victory through midwest but it be tough

The President did not get bin Laden. SEAL Team 6 did, just as they would have if they had discovered his location when Bush was President.
He did not end the war in Iraq. He merely followed the schedule laid out by his predecessor.
He has not built better relations with anyone but Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. In fact, he has insulted and rebuffed our allies and made us look weak to our enemies.

BUT --

Anything is possible.

The President did not get bin Laden. SEAL Team 6 did, just as they would have if they had discovered his location when Bush was President.
He did not end the war in Iraq. He merely followed the schedule laid out by his predecessor.
He has not built better relations with anyone but Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. In fact, he has insulted and rebuffed our allies and made us look weak to our enemies.

You realize you are talking to people who think Alienating our Allies, and showing weakness to our enemies is the right thing to do. Right?

One of the most successful FP presidents in modern history, working with his 'Co-president' Hilary Clinton, is debating a businessman who embarrasses himself every time he leaves the country.

I predict that the President will be pulled away in the middle of the debate to oversee a mission to capture the terrorists responsible for the Benghazi attack.

Mitt will stand there talking to himself. Joe Biden will walk on stage, laugh at him and say, "Please proceed, Governor..."

Obama has to GO to the security briefings first to know what's going on!
You need to get your head out of his ass for a minute and see what's going on....

I have a whole 2 people on ignore....i think i need to add another. I don't think i can handle your stupidity!

The one who embarrasses the country is the one who bows to Arab kings low enough to lick their dick.

The one who embarrasses the country is the one who apologizes for history long past.

On the other hand, Romney had the knowledge, the honesty and the integrity to say (in London) that security is never to be taken for granted with as long as there are Muslims in the world.

I predict that this president - sometimes in the last few days in his undeserved and botched tenure - will be pulled away in the middle of a debate to be told that Al Qaeda is alive and Chris Stevens and three other Americans are dead.

right....i believe if Romney had be president those 4 Americans would not be dead.

You realize you are talking to people who think Alienating our Allies, and showing weakness to our enemies is the right thing to do. Right?

Of course! I was, in fact replying to someone barely capable of cogent thought. Why would I expect the Libs who have posted in this thread to have a grasp of foreign policy?

It's understandable why you wingnuts feel the need to harp on this. After your Fast 'n' Furious smear job laid an egg what else do ya got?

You look pretty pathetic, though. Nobody else really cares about all this minutiae except...well...wingnuts.

:)

Forum List

Back