Death threats against Sarah Palin reach "unprecedented levels"

Yep, someday this hate Sarah Palin thing going on in the left may end her life. And, they'll say "she brought it on herself."

She stirred the pot with more than the left with the "blood libel" comment.

Are you one of the morons who are clinging to the stupidity that that phrase is anti-semitic? Y'all lost that argument. Keep up.

Are you going to deny that the use of "blood libel" wont have an effect on the Jewish community?

Maybe she should run away... like the GOPers in AZ.

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

Dumbest post of the year.

Where is your 'outrage' or even a modicum of concern about people who threaten public figures?

I am outraged that nutcases can buy guns and extended ammo clips at Walmart and KILL public officials.

Are you?

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

WTF? this post is so full of tripe..where to begin. The left seems fine with Palin death threats?

Jesus Christ

Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

With plain Palin running her ignorant mouth, it is wonder she still has any supporters. I think the Jewish community would like to bang her head against the wailing wall.

I think Jews are individuals who have the right to speak for themselves. As far as I am aware, they don't need you to 'think' for them.

No, they are speaking for themselves, and condemning plain Palin. As far as I know Palin didn't ask your opinion to speak for her, although she is a gutless whore quitter when the pressure is on.

Here, let the Jew speak fo himself,..............

"The term 'blood libel' is not a synonym for 'false accusation,'" added Simon Greer of Jewish Funds for Justice. "It refers to a specific falsehood perpetuated by Christians about Jews for centuries" that sparked violence and discrimination.

"Unless someone has been accusing Ms. Palin of killing Christian babies and making matzoh from their blood, her use of the term is totally out of line."

Jewish Groups Refudiate Sarah Palin "Blood Libel" Remark - The Hollywood Gossip

OK, now STFU!!:eek:

Where is your 'outrage' or even a modicum of concern about people who threaten public figures?

I am outraged that nutcases can buy guns and extended ammo clips at Walmart and KILL public officials.

Are you?

I am outraged that nutcases can have run-ins with local law enforcement for years and nothing happens until nutcases buy guns and kill people.

Do you suggest what? Illegally holding them?

well its not going to ruin my day or anything. These things happen, people are reactionary.
Obama has gotten more as well. Just goes to show how childish americans are in general.

Yes indeed, America is the land of childish invention, regardless of the context.

Which democrats are fine with the death threats?

Show me where you condemned the threats. Otherwise, wear the cap that you gave yourself.

When I said I dont support it that is, essentially, me condemning it. You can tell yourself that I dont mean it but that would be incorrect.

The Left/Democrats have handled this tragedy very badly. They've been incredibly irresponsible. They're using Political Vitriol to supposedly criticize Political Vitriol. They've used this thing for political gain. I think the People see that though. The Left/Democrats have only hurt themselves more in trying to exploit this tragedy. They have also made things worse for other politicians in America who are now seeing death threats against them increasing. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

They have a big PR problem.

It's more info that speaks to divisive rhetoric encouraging unhinged people to get more and more unhinged, and so the divisive rhetoric against sarah is leading to more death threats by crazy people.

Show me where you condemned the threats. Otherwise, wear the cap that you gave yourself.

When I said I dont support it that is, essentially, me condemning it. You can tell yourself that I dont mean it but that would be incorrect.

No it wouldn't. You essentialy said she brought it on herself. YOu hate. Own it.

So, what brought on all the death threats? I dont hate. I like your posts because you offer nothing to a conversation and think youve accomplished much. I dont hate you or Palin.

attention whores get attention.

good and bad

she should have thought about that when she set about marketing herself.

*shrug*

She's not an attention whore. She's a political figure, unless you want to include meech in the whore category.

If anything ever happens to Sarah Palin or her children,i would absolutely blame the Left/Democrats for it. They have been absolutely vicious in attacking her and her children. God Bless her and her kids. Lots of Leftist nutters out there.

Forum List

Back