Death threats against Sarah Palin reach "unprecedented levels"

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Death threats to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin have increased to unprecedented levels in the wake of Saturday’s shooting in Tucson, an aide tells ABC News.

Following the attack that seriously wounded Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others, Palin has found herself embroiled in a firestorm of controversy. Numerous left-wing commentators have accused Palin’s hard-hitting partisan rhetoric of influencing accused shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The Daily Caller reported that dozens of Twitter users called for Sarah Palin’s death in the hours following the shooting, with some going so far as to wish for her assassination.

Read more: Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Yep, someday this hate Sarah Palin thing going on in the left may end her life. And, they'll say "she brought it on herself."

Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Death threats to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin have increased to unprecedented levels in the wake of Saturday’s shooting in Tucson, an aide tells ABC News.

Following the attack that seriously wounded Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others, Palin has found herself embroiled in a firestorm of controversy. Numerous left-wing commentators have accused Palin’s hard-hitting partisan rhetoric of influencing accused shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The Daily Caller reported that dozens of Twitter users called for Sarah Palin’s death in the hours following the shooting, with some going so far as to wish for her assassination.

Read more: Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Is it surprising? I dont support it but this comes as no surprise to me.

Yep, someday this hate Sarah Palin thing going on in the left may end her life. And, they'll say "she brought it on herself."

She stirred the pot with more than the left with the "blood libel" comment.

Oh bullshit. The left has run out of excuses! It's hatred. Own it.

No, shes the one that made the comment, she has to live with it. I dont hate anybody, I just dont agree on ideologies.

Maybe she should run away... like the GOPers in AZ.

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

Eh tu, peaceniks.

With plain Palin running her ignorant mouth, it is wonder she still has any supporters. I think the Jewish community would like to bang her head against the wailing wall. Anyone making a death threat needs to have an airhead valve inserted in the skull.

Last edited:

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

Which democrats are fine with the death threats?

Eh tu, peaceniks.

With plain Palin running her ignorant mouth, it is wonder she still has any supporters. I think the Jewish community would like to bang her head against the wailing wall.

I think Jews are individuals who have the right to speak for themselves. As far as I am aware, they don't need you to 'think' for them.

Dumbest post of the year.

Which democrats are fine with the death threats?

Show me where you condemned the threats. Otherwise, wear the cap that you gave yourself.

Dumbest post of the year.

Where is your 'outrage' or even a modicum of concern about people who threaten public figures?

Death threats are no good by anyone on anyone.

I have no interest in making them or receiving them.

The Left/Democrats have handled this tragedy very badly. They've been incredibly irresponsible. They're using Political Vitriol to supposedly criticize Political Vitriol. They've used this thing for political gain. I think the People see that though. The Left/Democrats have only hurt themselves more in trying to exploit this tragedy. They have also made things worse for other politicians in America who are now seeing death threats against them increasing. They really should be ashamed of themselves.

Forum List

Back