Death Spiral of California Takes a Plunge

California haters should stop using our products (Google, FB, Twitter, movies, tv, music, Netflix, iPhone, PayPal, wine, weed, cheese, fruits, nuts and veggies). You can still use USMB and eat GMO corn and wheat.

Wow, the "Take my ball and go home" response.

It's usually not the people or companies of Cali that we have issues with, it's the government they elect and support.
That is not going to change. You should load up on buckets and kleenex.

Like people in Cali have to load up on gasoline for their generators?
I don't need a generator, I have solar panels. In 2020, all new homes in California will have solar panels.

Your solar panels can carry your full load over a course of days if the company shuts off the power?

Better not suffer through some clouds....

Hasn't been off long enough to make a difference so far. But we're keeping track of battery prices and technology. We'll have storage in the near future. Then we'll buy a plug-in hybrid.

I don't have clouds where I live. Just some morning marine layer. Perfect weather.

California haters should stop using our products (Google, FB, Twitter, movies, tv, music, Netflix, iPhone, PayPal, wine, weed, cheese, fruits, nuts and veggies). You can still use USMB and eat GMO corn and wheat.
They are jealous. And our weed industry is kicking ass. Charge them asswipes more is the plan. We already do. LOL

Your weed industry is being suborned by excessive taxes and fees that make the black market still viable, just as a low end black market as opposed to a high end black market.
Not low end in my part of the state.

I believe they may be taking in more in fines than they think they can make in taxes. Other than some big talk after legalization, there doesn't seem to be much rush to shut down the black market shops.

Then that hurts the legal sellers, at the expense of the government.
I only know of 2 legal sellers in my area. I use them to buy quality CBD for my dog, who has epilepsy. They are always busy.

Yeah I wish I was paying less for gas and living in a flyover state shithole instead of the North Coast of Cali

maxresdefault.jpg

not
Those homes go for $15M. Here’s your $800K view:
View attachment 288731

That's Trinidad in my pic, those homes go for $750k to $1.5 mil. I live down the road in Arcata, much cheaper. Then there's Eureka, which is a shithole.

I love my hippy town for reasons that are specific to me. Most of you wouldn't like it.

My point is this... nobody lays on their death bed and rejoices about how much they saved on gas and electricity. You only live once, might as well do it somewhere beautiful.
That’s nice.
I prefer my 6,000 sq ft home on acreage on a lake at the foot of the Blue Ridge mountains for half that price.
Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't be carping about California.

Yeah I wish I was paying less for gas and living in a flyover state shithole instead of the North Coast of Cali

maxresdefault.jpg

not
It gets under your skin, doesn't it? I'll never leave. Here's a bit of my corner of the state.

Mainpic.jpg

I’ll play along....Check out this amazing beach in Venezuela.
playaparguito2.jpg

Now show us where you spend the other 99% of your time. Thanks in advance.

It's usually not the people or companies of Cali that we have issues with, it's the government they elect and support.

I don't need a generator, I have solar panels. In 2020, all new homes in California will have solar panels.

Your solar panels can carry your full load over a course of days if the company shuts off the power?

Hasn't been off long enough to make a difference so far. But we're keeping track of battery prices and technology. We'll have storage in the near future. Then we'll buy a plug-in hybrid.

I don't have clouds where I live. Just some morning marine layer. Perfect weather.

Good for you.

Try that in Minnesota.

Good for you.

Try that in Minnesota.
Why? Are they shutting off power in Minnesota due to extreme fire conditions?

btw - I would never live in Minnesota. I don't like snow and cold weather. And I would have to buy a real coat.

maxresdefault.jpg

not
View attachment 288731

That's Trinidad in my pic, those homes go for $750k to $1.5 mil. I live down the road in Arcata, much cheaper. Then there's Eureka, which is a shithole.

I love my hippy town for reasons that are specific to me. Most of you wouldn't like it.

My point is this... nobody lays on their death bed and rejoices about how much they saved on gas and electricity. You only live once, might as well do it somewhere beautiful.
That’s nice.
I prefer my 6,000 sq ft home on acreage on a lake at the foot of the Blue Ridge mountains for half that price.
Born and raised in California, expected to leave my bones there.

I escaped after the occupation of communism became too extreme.

maxresdefault.jpg

not
View attachment 288731

That’s nice.

Well I'm glad you found a place that suits you.

I certainly am happy here in SoCal paradise. No commies have bothered me so far.

The Communists in California are idiots.

These idiots have laws in place where they won't let people clean out bad sections of timber and underbrush as to promote natural ecosystems. Then when it all goes up in smoke they pollute the air with 100 times more pollution than if they cleaned up areas that are potential problems.

And who gets that pollution? The people east of California. So it's not just California's problem, it's everyone's.
There was a 3.4 earthquake here in Ventura this morning. Democrats fault, right? No pun intended.

Earthquakes in Ventura, California, United States - Most Recent

As for East CA? The fire smoke has blown from East to West lately. Natural ecosystems? The brush sits there, naturally.

I love how the sheep around here despite all the evidence right under their noses,cant come to grips with reality that there is no difference in the two parties,that they are both corrupt and neither are for the people.:cuckoo:

maxresdefault.jpg

not
View attachment 288731

That’s nice.

expect to leave your bones there? I understand your loyalty to your state being born there and all but they are burning california down right before your eyes and its not going to get better,only worse. If i was single and had no family there,i would want to leave like a lot of people are.

the criminal politicians are the ones behind all the problems in californi and seeing how the sheep there wont do anything about them,i have little faith those criminals will ever go to jail like they should.

Good for you.

Try that in Minnesota.
Why? Are they shutting off power in Minnesota due to extreme fire conditions?

btw - I would never live in Minnesota. I don't like snow and cold weather. And I would have to buy a real coat.

In Minnesota the weather conditions shut off the power, not the power company.

img_20191108_080845.jpg

This is the room I manage. 4 harvests a year, each worth 600k to 750k, so a little under $3 mil per year. Other 2 rooms do the same. Company is 3 years old and generating about a 30% profit.
Latest estimates... legal cannabis sales in California are on track to do $3.1 billion this year, up 23% from 2018. Retail coverage is expanding to new areas of the state. The future seems green.

img_20191108_080623.jpg

So you'd cut off your nose to spite your face.
Why am I not surprised.....
No, only you. We still have the rest of the world.

Good luck stopping me from buying whatever the hell I want.

So you'd cut off your nose to spite your face.
Why am I not surprised.....
No, only you. We still have the rest of the world.

Good luck stopping me from buying whatever the hell I want.
I have no power to make you do anything. I don't control any of those companies. Surely you already knew that.

I'm happy for you to continue to buy California products. We like to keep that economy engine running.

I think the original premise was that you would not want to buy products made in California because you are so aggrieved by our state and its residents. You could look elsewhere for your purchases. Maybe limit yourself to products made in red states?

And you can use your battery storage from your car.

img_20191108_080845.jpg

This is the room I manage. 4 harvests a year, each worth 600k to 750k, so a little under $3 mil per year. Other 2 rooms do the same. Company is 3 years old and generating about a 30% profit.
Latest estimates... legal cannabis sales in California are on track to do $3.1 billion this year, up 23% from 2018. Retail coverage is expanding to new areas of the state. The future seems green.

img_20191108_080623.jpg
The grow I work at just started in August. Everyone is smiling as it's looking better everyday.

I believe they may be taking in more in fines than they think they can make in taxes. Other than some big talk after legalization, there doesn't seem to be much rush to shut down the black market shops.

What the heck is a black market shop? Do you believe those pushers of "illegal marijuana" open up shops? "Yes, over here we have your varieties of "illegal marijuana" and next to that we have other things you may wish to try. Heroin, cocaine, crack, spice, oxy, moly and a variety of other fine choices!

You must live under a rock or something.

California cops seize almost 1 million marijuana plants in raids on black market farms
BY ANDREW SHEELER

NOVEMBER 04, 2019 01:16 PM, UPDATED NOVEMBER 04, 2019 01:16 PM

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/california-weed/article236994429.html

So, you live in the desert. So what?

methinks-M.jpg

What the heck is a black market shop? Do you believe those pushers of "illegal marijuana" open up shops? "Yes, over here we have your varieties of "illegal marijuana" and next to that we have other things you may wish to try. Heroin, cocaine, crack, spice, oxy, moly and a variety of other fine choices!

You must live under a rock or something.

California cops seize almost 1 million marijuana plants in raids on black market farms
BY ANDREW SHEELER

NOVEMBER 04, 2019 01:16 PM, UPDATED NOVEMBER 04, 2019 01:16 PM

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/california-weed/article236994429.html

Black market shops are the shops who don't have a license and don't pay taxes. They are all over the place in San Diego County. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back