Death Spiral of California Takes a Plunge

California haters should stop using our products (Google, FB, Twitter, movies, tv, music, Netflix, iPhone, PayPal, wine, weed, cheese, fruits, nuts and veggies). You can still use USMB and eat GMO corn and wheat.
They are jealous. And our weed industry is kicking ass. Charge them asswipes more is the plan. We already do. LOL
Yeah, I wish I was paying $800k for an 1100 ft condo, $4.50 gas instead of $2.16, and idling in traffic for hours just to go 10 miles while looking at the brown smog while gangbangers shot at cars randomly.

Yeah I wish I was paying less for gas and living in a flyover state shithole instead of the North Coast of Cali

maxresdefault.jpg

not

It`s an opinion piece where someone is speculating that existing homes will eventually have to switch all of their appliances over. They won`t. Typical wingnut scare tactics based on absolutely nothing. Righties are so easily played.

Why lie? The article states facts, why does that offend you?

giphy-S.gif

"Trustworthy" Progressives have NEVER used incrementalism to achieve their pathetic goals.

Didn't California approve medical marijuana first around 1999 and now it's available to kids?

Care to tell us again how the far left whackos of California will never require everyone to switch from natural gas to electric?

RAMclr022412electric-L.jpg

California haters should stop using our products (Google, FB, Twitter, movies, tv, music, Netflix, iPhone, PayPal, wine, weed, cheese, fruits, nuts and veggies). You can still use USMB and eat GMO corn and wheat.
/——/ You don’t control the entire market on those things, just a portion. Not mush of a sacrifice.

They are jealous. And our weed industry is kicking ass. Charge them asswipes more is the plan. We already do. LOL

Your weed industry is being suborned by excessive taxes and fees that make the black market still viable, just as a low end black market as opposed to a high end black market.
The black end will never change as far as I'm concerned. What's permitted is in on a large scale. And getting bigger.

A competitively priced legal product would reduce a low end black market to insignificance. An overpriced legal product leads to a cost cutting black market.

Cigarettes is a perfect example of this.

California traded one black market for another because it has gotten greedy with the taxes and fees applied to the legal product.
Are you affiliated?

No, what does that have to do with anything?

Wow, the "Take my ball and go home" response.

It's usually not the people or companies of Cali that we have issues with, it's the government they elect and support.
That is not going to change. You should load up on buckets and kleenex.

It's usually not the people or companies of Cali that we have issues with, it's the government they elect and support.

Like people in Cali have to load up on gasoline for their generators?

I don't need a generator, I have solar panels. In 2020, all new homes in California will have solar panels.

I don't need a generator, I have solar panels. In 2020, all new homes in California will have solar panels.

Your solar panels can carry your full load over a course of days if the company shuts off the power?

Better not suffer through some clouds....

Yeah I wish I was paying less for gas and living in a flyover state shithole instead of the North Coast of Cali

maxresdefault.jpg

not
Those homes go for $15M. Here’s your $800K view:
View attachment 288731

That's Trinidad in my pic, those homes go for $750k to $1.5 mil. I live down the road in Arcata, much cheaper. Then there's Eureka, which is a shithole.

I love my hippy town for reasons that are specific to me. Most of you wouldn't like it.

My point is this... nobody lays on their death bed and rejoices about how much they saved on gas and electricity. You only live once, might as well do it somewhere beautiful.

Your weed industry is being suborned by excessive taxes and fees that make the black market still viable, just as a low end black market as opposed to a high end black market.
Not low end in my part of the state.

I believe they may be taking in more in fines than they think they can make in taxes. Other than some big talk after legalization, there doesn't seem to be much rush to shut down the black market shops.

I believe they may be taking in more in fines than they think they can make in taxes. Other than some big talk after legalization, there doesn't seem to be much rush to shut down the black market shops.

Then that hurts the legal sellers, at the expense of the government.

maxresdefault.jpg

not
Those homes go for $15M. Here’s your $800K view:
View attachment 288731

That's Trinidad in my pic, those homes go for $750k to $1.5 mil. I live down the road in Arcata, much cheaper. Then there's Eureka, which is a shithole.

I love my hippy town for reasons that are specific to me. Most of you wouldn't like it.

My point is this... nobody lays on their death bed and rejoices about how much they saved on gas and electricity. You only live once, might as well do it somewhere beautiful.
That’s nice.
I prefer my 6,000 sq ft home on acreage on a lake at the foot of the Blue Ridge mountains for half that price.

The black end will never change as far as I'm concerned. What's permitted is in on a large scale. And getting bigger.

Haha...Mexifornia, the welfare capital of the nation, the home to millions of disgusting white trash degenerate lowlifes, pole puffers, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, white guilt whackos and totally fucked in the head pieces of shits, a place where REAL Americans are foreigners on their own soil, where wetbacks reign supreme, where 60,000 homeless reside....Only in this filthy shithole would politicians believe its the perfect place to encourage drug use among an already fucked up citizenry...through policy and legislation the dumbmotherfuckers have begged wetback cartels to relocate from Mehico to south Mexifornia.
You filthy fucks can’t get out of your own way...haha

Last edited:

Most weed sales in California are black market due to taxes.

Most weed sales in California are black market due to taxes.

Agreed. They don't realize (or don't want to admit) that by lowering taxes and fees they would muscle out the untaxed black market, and incentivize more legal growers/sellers, thus increasing overall tax revenue.

Progressives can't admit that it would work because it would go against their dogma of only tax increases increasing tax revenue.

Forum List

Back