Death is part of life

Some people live very long time look at Kirk Douglas 101 years old...i Wonder if he smoke ?

What about this, Jesus Christ himself healed some handicapped guy by telling him that his SINS were foregiven. I forgot which part of the gospel this is in, but fact.

Jesus didn't just heal him, but He made a point of healing him by forgiving his sins.

This "patient" was handicapped from birth, so he couldn't possible have sinned in his current life. So this act of Jesus is proof that Jesus did consider multiple physical life times.

By the way, I can feel people, animals, and sometimes plants if they are in a close relationship to me, before or after their deaths. Even when they are as far away as on another continent.

For example I felt a sudden visit by my piano teacher although I couldn't see her. Next day, I was informed that she died. Others too.

Hey Dalia, what is the square lot that your OP mentions?

By the way, I can feel people, animals, and sometimes plants if they are in a close relationship to me, before or after their deaths. Even when they are as far away as on another continent.

For example I felt a sudden visit by my piano teacher although I couldn't see her. Next day, I was informed that she died. Others too.

Hey Dalia, what is the square lot that your OP mentions?
The description of my brother square lot is not as we imagine, I think he meant that he had made it halfway

Forum List

Back