Death is part of life

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by Dalia, Nov 26, 2017.

1. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,030
    About a week before my Dad died, my Brother was staying with my parents. One night both my Brother and Mother saw a very bright apparition that entered both of their rooms. The next day when they woke up the first thing they said to each other was "Did you see that bright colored spirit?" This was told to me by both my Brother and Mother so I don't believe they were making it up.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,163
    Sorry for your lost, an apparition came to warn of the death of your father a week before his death someone of your family or other?
    Me in the Holiday seasons of 2015 I decorated my Christmas tree around December 15, it was beautiful but I thought: it's sad, I felt a sadness and more sadness and I did not know why.

3. MarathonMike

MarathonMike Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,030
    Yes my Mother believed it was an Angel warning that my Dad was going to be passing soon. She was extremely religious and had several "visions" like that throughout her life. My Brother is not religious but he is like my mother and has seen things like that before. I don't see things like that, but I have to believe my family was telling me the truth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,163
    It is strange, my mother also had an experience about a week before the death of my father, she told me that she felt a presence beside her not an angel but an entity and that entity was very tall. it's an experience that has deeply marked her.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. task0778

task0778 Silver Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,693
    Some people believe that those who pass away will sometimes come back to attempt to tell us they are OK. IOW, there is a life after death and it ain't bad. There are books written and TV shows that broadcast psychics/mediums that purport to have the capability to communicate with the deceased, for precisely that reason. Perhaps instead of feeling sad you ought to consider having some gratitude for the time you had together and the belief that possibly you might be reunited when your own time comes.

6. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,163
    I hope with all my heart that we are reunited with our loved ones after life, and you're right the mediums have this gift but the simple person if I can say have this ability to see and feel the deceased.
    I enjoy the moments with him, but I miss him and the Christmas day will always be in his memory in some way, christmas is not like before.
    And if it had nothing after life, life would be useless so it would end up in oblivion.

7. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,972
    Sorry, no. That is to come thru Jesus Christ

When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

8. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,933
    Losing family members at a young age, is very tough. I have had my share. Dying young was very common in the past. Not so much today, other than in war.

9. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,163
    We are suppose to live longer in those days but people seem to pass away around the 50 years olds there are a lot of famous people that die at that age and people around me.

10. Death Angel

Death Angel Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,972
    I'm bringing back the old tradition. I will live to 127. I could choose to live longer, but I don't want to be greedy.