The catacombs of Paris the place seems haunted

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Les_Catacombes_Paris-fantomes.jpg

The catacombs of Paris are one of the largest underground ossuaries in the world with 6 million dead. Stretched over several kilometers including two visitables, the place seems haunted. Many visitors have seen shadows along corridors, spectral lights, ghostly orbs, and ectoplasmic fog.
Not to mention the lost visitors who never came back ..

Les Catacombes

View attachment 160851

The catacombs of Paris are one of the largest underground ossuaries in the world with 6 million dead. Stretched over several kilometers including two visitables, the place seems haunted. Many visitors have seen shadows along corridors, spectral lights, ghostly orbs, and ectoplasmic fog.

Les Catacombes

I'd only go in there accompanied by a T-rex with the M134 minigun

View attachment 160851

Les Catacombes

I have never been there ... and even T- Rex with the minigun M134 could not do anything against ghosts with 6 million deaths in catacombs if ghosts really exist there is a great chance that among the 6 million some are still there.

My sister was in there last year, and brought back some pretty cool pictures. Didn't say she saw ghosts though. :dunno:

I've heard about these but I don't think I have the heart nor the stomach to actually visit.

I've visited the catacombs. It's pretty cool.

There were no ghosts when I went. You have to go in the morning. The ghosts sleep late. ;)

View attachment 160851

Les Catacombes

calvin_hobbes_trex_jet.jpg

View attachment 160851

Les Catacombes

calvin_hobbes_trex_jet.jpg
^ this!

View attachment 160851

Les Catacombes

It would be rather interesting to visit the Empire of the Dead.

View attachment 160851

Les Catacombes

I have never been there ... and even T- Rex with the minigun M134 could not do anything against ghosts with 6 million deaths in catacombs if ghosts really exist there is a great chance that among the 6 million some are still there.

and even T- Rex with the minigun M134 could not do anything against ghosts
Well of course not.

That's why a proton pack and ghost trap would work better instead.

Forum List

Back