Death is apart of life

Since there are no government regulations and controls to shove down our throats as a result of the death's in Benghazi the fucking liberals don't really care about those deaths.

Since there are no government regulations and controls to shove down our throats as a result of the death's in Benghazi the fucking liberals don't really care about those deaths.

DING DING DING...winner winner chicken diner!!!!!!!!!

shit skull I went to rep you and almost reported you.....LOLOL

I'm posting on the fly to day so please correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't the libs at that time banging the drum of "there should be limits to free speech" while blaming the deaths on the video?

They were using the "yelling fire in a crowded theatre" analogy and tying it into the false narrative that the video "made them do it". But then when it was discovered it truly was a terrorist attack all of a sudden "crickets" and the likes of Debbie Wasserman Schulz was claiming that it was "unAmerican" to question what happened at Benghazi.

Last edited:
Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing: "Death Is A Part Of Life" | RealClearPolitics

Wow liberals are so flippant on Benghazi, I'm starting to wonder if there's really something there. Can you imagine if he said that to the Newton parents???????

Hmmm. I wonder how flippant conservatives were about the 60 deaths due to embassy attacks during the Bush administration? How many hearings did they get? How many Congressional panels and studies?

Bush_embassies-350x186.png

Dem Congressman At Benghazi Hearing: "Death Is A Part Of Life" | RealClearPolitics

Wow liberals are so flippant on Benghazi, I'm starting to wonder if there's really something there. Can you imagine if he said that to the Newton parents???????

Hmmm. I wonder how flippant conservatives were about the 60 deaths due to embassy attacks during the Bush administration? How many hearings did they get? How many Congressional panels and studies?

None.

Conservative could give 2 shits about the deaths of Americans. They only care about their agenda. Which is to impeach Obama.

You see them even yawn at the death of an American at the hands of Israelis? Twice?

Gotta love it.

Oh this song and dance by you libs is getting really old because you know bloody well what the difference is.

Bush knew and freely admitted these were terrorist attacks. Obama who wanted to keep the "Al Qaeda is dead" narrative going for his election campaign purposefully came out with others in his administration and knowingly lied that the video caused the "spontaneous attack".

None.

Conservative could give 2 shits about the deaths of Americans. They only care about their agenda. Which is to impeach Obama.

You see them even yawn at the death of an American at the hands of Israelis? Twice?

Gotta love it.

Ya know if they had not trotted Susan Rice out with the bull shit she dumped on us,this would have gone away,but they didn't and it didn't nor should it,for that very reason,and if you think its a waste of time and meaningless your more of a hack then is apparent.

Neg rep for stupid post that a kindergartner could debunk.

None.

Gotta love it.

Didnt billy say liberals werent braindead hacks.....this post disproves it

You guys keep bringing this up. The difference is there wasn't a cover up.
Nor was there retaliation against anyone who might have been testifying.
You guys are pathetic.

Death may be a (natural) part of life. Being attacked and killed by terrorists while one's President goes to sleep in order to be fresh for a fundraiser and rescue resources are told to stand down shouldn't be.

You guys keep bringing this up. The difference is there wasn't a cover up.
Nor was there retaliation against anyone who might have been testifying.
You guys are pathetic.

^^^Speaking of pathetic^^^

"Death is part of life". Almost as sickening as Hillary's "What difference does it make?"

If a Republican had said this, Democrats would be tripping all over themselves trying to get to microphones to "express their shock at this lack of compassion".

But..but...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

Forum List

Back