Death at your door knock and talk police tactics rip a hole in the Constitution.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-3_13-8-5.png

Death at Your Door: Knock-and-Talk Police Tactics Rip a Hole in the Constitution

This is what passes for “knock-and-talk” policing in the American police state. “Knock-and-shoot” policing might be more accurate, however. Whatever you call it, this aggressive, excessive police tactic has become a thinly veiled, warrantless exercise by which citizens are coerced and intimidated into “talking” with heavily armed police who “knock” on their doors in the middle of the night. Winston Churchill once declared that “democracy means that if the doorbell rings in the early hours, it is likely to be the milkman.” Clearly, we don’t live in a democracy. No, in the American police state, when you find yourself woken in the early hours by someone pounding on your door, smashing through your door, terrorizing your family, killing your pets, and shooting you if you dare to resist in any way, you don’t need to worry that it might be burglars out to rob and kill you: it’s just the police.

"Battlefield America with John W. Whitehead," part of a new weekly series produced in partnership with The

The Rutherford Institute :: Death at Your Door: Knock-and-Talk Police Tactics Rip a Hole in the Constitution
============================================================================

Sheeple will never get it, Sheeple have the memory of a gold fish. Since this full blown police state hasn't gone full blown yet they cease to realize these are slow events that are passed without knowledge or lack of paying attention.
Sooner or later if it gets bad enough you will realize what you dumbasses think is a conspiracy has been taking place right under your noses. You are just to blind to see it all.

I've bitched about it for 25 years, yet was told I had a bad attitude..When I lived in suburbia the town I lived in started that knock and talk...I would never answer the door..

They got body armor and all that firepower. Why are they so worried? Is it all to just keep people from flushing drug evidence down the toilet? Sad.

Forum List

Back