Death and Dying

After experiencing my mother's battle with Alzheimer for over 15 years, I can attest to the quality of life being important. She had a phase where she knew something was wrong but didn't know what. We didn't tell her and she cried. Then the last phase where she could no longer talk, walk and was in a vegetative state, a person visiting would just sit there, hold her hand and remember the days when he had her dignity.

I understand

so then you killed her?did she died by herself? what happend
No, at the end, the doctor wanted to know if my mother had made a DNR and she had. I had to tell him when to pull her food and water.

yep
So, do you think I killed her?

no I dont

After experiencing my mother's battle with Alzheimer for over 15 years, I can attest to the quality of life being important. She had a phase where she knew something was wrong but didn't know what. We didn't tell her and she cried. Then the last phase where she could no longer talk, walk and was in a vegetative state, a person visiting would just sit there, hold her hand and remember the days when he had her dignity.

I understand

No, at the end, the doctor wanted to know if my mother had made a DNR and she had. I had to tell him when to pull her food and water.

yep
She asked you if you did.

You're a little careless with your questions, skye.

This is a gift that Jackson offered us. The experience of losing a loved one.

I understand

yep

no I dont
I'm sorry I asked that. It wasn't fair to you.

I understand

yep

no I dont
I'm sorry I asked that. It wasn't fair to you.
You are very kind. Much kinder and more patient than I am. Thank you. It's inspiring.

You're a little careless with your questions, skye.

you don't give up ...huh

you are a lil shitty tough nut to crack huh?

*yawn*

I really don't feel like it now......sorry
Both of you are right. You have firm beliefs that are as important to you as Life itself. I believe you are arguing over the details when the Big Picture should be our goal. Salvation. Believing in Christ or your own belief system is important to each of you and I respect it.

Nice try, Jackson. But I don't think we have common ground.

I don't take well to being told I'm a shit or to fuck off when I disagree with someone.

You did what she wanted to be done. You are very kind, Jackson. Some drunk bimbo trying to make it something bad just pisses me off.

Forum List

Back