Death and Dying

She's talking about signing a release that will allow your family to kill you when you become a burden. Regardless of what you want at the time.
If my mom could see herself shed want to be dead. She even said it a million times when she was able to say that. Now she can only say dad, my name and STOP IT. This shit is very sad to watch
Boo hoo. Life is hard, and we all die. You don't get to kill people because you feel awkward dealing with their pain.
She's killing my dad. But to put her away will cost $7000 a month. What a scam.

I hope this doesn't happen to you or you have a lot of money.

And I wouldnt trust my mom in a home. Of course they hit/abuse the seniors. I want to hit my own mother!

It's just another way to murder vulnerable people. She'll couch it in terms that makes it sounds like it's all about her choosing this now...but in reality, it's a tool to allow people to kill those who they perceive as a *burden*..regardless of what those who are to be killed want, based on a paper that they signed under God knows what duress, who knows how long ago.
If you put that piece of paper in front of me my brother or dad and said "should we kill you if you get to be like ma?" We would all sign it.

They asked us if we wanted to put a breathing tube in my grandmother's neck when she could no longer have it down her throat and we said no take the tube out of her throat and just let her die naturally. No sense in prolonging her agony
I'm sure you would. And so would a lot of other idiots.

And then you might change your mind, when it actually comes the time that your family has determined you're too miserable to continue to live. But you already signed your death warrant, so sayonara.

She's talking about signing a release that will allow your family to kill you when you become a burden. Regardless of what you want at the time.
If my mom could see herself shed want to be dead. She even said it a million times when she was able to say that. Now she can only say dad, my name and STOP IT. This shit is very sad to watch
Boo hoo. Life is hard, and we all die. You don't get to kill people because you feel awkward dealing with their pain.

And I wouldnt trust my mom in a home. Of course they hit/abuse the seniors. I want to hit my own mother!

The elders in my family don't die in homes, thanks.

Oh trust me my dad is a saint. If something happens to him none of us have house wives with nothing to do but take care of our mom.

Not everyone's as lucky as you.

Oh trust me my dad is a saint. If something happens to him none of us have house wives with nothing to do but take care of our mom.

I don't have a housewife, you lazy entitlement goon. And I'm not a housewife. Not even close. And neither are my brothers or sister. We all work, very hard, in order to support our families...and always have.

She freaks out if my dad goes shopping and wants me to take her out but then freaks out in the car too. So I said OK let's go inside and she said no. I said you want to go for a ride? No. Then she says, "go" so I left her in the car. I keep checking on her and ask if she wants to come in and she says no. She's happy sitting in my car by herself. I'm checking on her every 2 minutes but she seems ok

I don't have a housewife, you lazy entitlement goon. And I'm not a housewife. Not even close. And neither are my brothers or sister. We all work, very hard, in order to support our families...and always have.
Who would take care of an elder then? You'd hire people to come in? That's what I've been suggesting to dad.

She won't sleep at night and he's walking around like a zombie taking care of her 24/7. You ever deal with this?

And this entitlement goon works and goes right to my parents Tuesday Thursday Friday Sunday and sometimes Mondays and Wednesdays. Everyone says what a great son I am.

And this entitlement goon works and goes right to my parents Tuesday Thursday Friday Sunday and sometimes Mondays and Wednesdays. Everyone says what a great son I am.
Sure they do. I bet you talk to all of them about your desire to off your mom?

By the way, I have to brag. I was hired to sell $50k a month in accessories for this company I work for. Last year I sold $70k a month. This month $111,000 and the month ain't over.

Pretty good for an entitlement liberal

Forum List

Back