Dear White America: What About Black On Black Crime?

I've seen that video before son. I'm black and I can say welfare didn't screw shit.

Bullshit.
It encouraged women to have children out of wedlock and rendered the man of the household unnecessary.

Pretty much -- this was also the case in poor white families as well -- but adversely affected black families because they were the demographic historically the most targeted.

Here is what Obama, who never said or did anything about out of wedlock black children said about it "The absence of fathers is important, Obama continued, because "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison."

But like I said, Obama never stopped blacks from having out of wedlock kids so this problem is solely at his feet.

You cant really blame barry for welfare but he sure didnt do any favors for the black community.
Black unemployment rate dropped significantly under Obama -- but I know Obama had nothing to do with -- the rate only started dropping when people were able to predict that Trump will be elected in a few more years.

The unemployment is at a all low under Trump. The Damned Wall is what got snow fakes panties in a wad.

But this is not because of Trump.

Where you trying to make a point?

You understand the point I made.

I understand you didnt even watch the video.

I've seen that video before son. I'm black and I can say welfare didn't screw shit.

Bullshit.
It encouraged women to have children out of wedlock and rendered the man of the household unnecessary.

And I suppose that only happened to blacks. So like I said, bullshit.

Single mothers are far more prevalent in the black community for various reasons.

Both.

Because this rate skews the numbers of all crime, it gives the entire country a Black Eye (no pun intended)

And, this crime normally happens in neighborhoods that are mostly Black. The neighborhoods have a difficult time re-gentrifying or attracting new business and jobs while these crime numbers remain high.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Well before that can be answered -- one must ask themselves -- was there ever a time that blacks were not considered savages?

Welfare screwed the black community.
Back in the day they had strong families.

Capitalism screwed them

Bullshit.

Pretty much -- this was also the case in poor white families as well -- but adversely affected black families because they were the demographic historically the most targeted.

Here is what Obama, who never said or did anything about out of wedlock black children said about it "The absence of fathers is important, Obama continued, because "children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison."

But like I said, Obama never stopped blacks from having out of wedlock kids so this problem is solely at his feet.

You cant really blame barry for welfare but he sure didnt do any favors for the black community.
Black unemployment rate dropped significantly under Obama -- but I know Obama had nothing to do with -- the rate only started dropping when people were able to predict that Trump will be elected in a few more years.

The unemployment is at a all low under Trump. The Damned Wall is what got snow fakes panties in a wad.

But this is not because of Trump.

Calling 911 for a double blind study.

Both.

Because this rate skews the numbers of all crime, it gives the entire country a Black Eye (no pun intended)

And, this crime normally happens in neighborhoods that are mostly Black. The neighborhoods have a difficult time re-gentrifying or attracting new business and jobs while these crime numbers remain high.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Well before that can be answered -- one must ask themselves -- was there ever a time that blacks were not considered savages?

Welfare screwed the black community.
Back in the day they had strong families.

Capitalism screwed them

Really?
Explain yourself...

Black on black crime. You mean like when the black baby daddy abandons their children?

08blowchart-articleLarge.gif
See? You ARE resorting to memes. Give it up, brah.

Poppy seeds arent coming from white nations. Black drug dealers buy this product from people, then they sell it in their community. Blaming white people for what black drug dealers do in your community, is clearly racist.

Whites buy the drugs from people in those nations then fly it here. If whites didn't do that, the black drug dealer couldn't buy the drug from the white distributor. Truth. Learn to face it.
So a non white Afghani grows and sells heroin to a white middle man, who then sells it to a black drug dealer. This is the scenario youre describing? Why are you putting the blame on the middle man? because hes white?

This is the scenario that happens. I have worked in the black community and deny nothing but you want to blame everybody but the white man.
If a community is struggling because of the drug dealers in that community, i blame those drug dealers. I dont go looking for people of different colors to blame.

Since you are white, if you are blaming blacks for crime you are looking for a different color to blame. So you need to blame the white people who buy and fly the drugs into our country. They are responsible for the drugs entering in these communities and they are drug dealers.
I love it when white criminals go to jail! I love it even more when a cop ends their life. Unlike YOU, I don't sympathize with criminals of any race.

You want to blame black crime on white people because youre an ignorant racist.

How purposefully ignorant can a group of people be?

South America and Mexico drive much of the availability of heroin in the U.S. Around 90 percent of heroin in the world originates in Afghanistan, but only around four percent of U.S. heroin is from Afghanistan.Pure heroin, which is a white or off-white, bitter powder, usually comes from South America in U.S. markets. This heroin is most often found in the areas east of the Mississippi River. Black tar heroin, on the other hand, is usually produced in Mexico and sold in markets to the west of the Mississippi. The reason it’s so dark is the result of the crude processing that happens in Mexico, leaving impurities in the drug.A small percentage of heroin can come from Afghanistan as mentioned, and other Southeast Asian countries, but this has been on the rise recently, and drug enforcement professionals believe that Afghanistan heroin producers have made more distribution in the U.S. a goal. A lot of heroin is starting to come in through Canada, and then moving into the U.S. as well.While Mexico remains one of the primary suppliers of heroin to the U.S. the country doesn’t have the kind of drug problem the U.S. has in terms of the population actually consuming the drug.

Where Does Heroin Come From?

The poppy seeds that made the heroin did not grow in that black community.

Now since nearly of the stuff needed to make heroin comes from outside the US and blacks don't own an airline or shipping company while whites own them all, who distributes this drug to these communities? But you cowards don't want to say anything about that part. But you are sure glad tp post a picture of some blacks standing in drug lines.
Poppy seeds arent coming from white nations. Black drug dealers buy this product from people, then they sell it in their community. Blaming white people for what black drug dealers do in your community, is clearly racist.

Whites buy the drugs from people in those nations then fly it here. If whites didn't do that, the black drug dealer couldn't buy the drug from the white distributor. Truth. Learn to face it.
So a non white Afghani grows and sells heroin to a white middle man, who then sells it to a black drug dealer. This is the scenario youre describing? Why are you putting the blame on the middle man? because hes white?

IMNot doesn't want to come to grips with the fact that people are themselves responsible for their own actions. No one makes anyone take drugs but THEMSELVES just as guns don't make you shoot another Black BUT A BLACK. Blacks are their own biggest problem and blacks are their first, best solution.

I like your new Avatar, a triode in a RCL circuit. If I may suggest, use a pentode for high fidelity.

Totally off topic. Besides, if you actually knew anything, you'd know that the most linear circuits have traditionally been Class A Triodes, such as the WE 300B.

Let me guess, you're not even white yourself, "Biff?" It's Black On Black crime, you ought to be asking the Blacks. Not whites.
I am in the "blacks are inferior" camp -- its easier to capsulate all the ills of minorities when we can at least admit this basic point -- unless that makes you feel uncomfortable? Why, I wouldn't know unless you are a minority yourself

Could it be that you are just another racist jackass not understanding that Blacks are not inferior, but merely different? Whites created white western civilization as a good fits for whites and many blacks simply are not as good a fit into the society that whites created for themselves. Blacks are generally genetically predisposed to a different kind of society that is at odds with much of western culture.

Let me guess, you're not even white yourself, "Biff?" It's Black On Black crime, you ought to be asking the Blacks. Not whites.
I am in the "blacks are inferior" camp -- its easier to capsulate all the ills of minorities when we can at least admit this basic point -- unless that makes you feel uncomfortable? Why, I wouldn't know unless you are a minority yourself

Could it be that you are just another racist jackass not understanding that Blacks are not inferior, but merely different? Whites created white western civilization as a good fits for whites and many blacks simply are not as good a fit into the society that whites created for themselves. Blacks are generally genetically predisposed to a different kind of society that is at odds with much of western culture.
Is that the "it's not you, it's me" racism?

Adorable.

Is that the "it's not you, it's me" racism? Adorable.

Yep--- --- it's definitely YOU.

The great thing about this forum is that one occasionally finds a comment that puts the finger on the point.

I agree with those contributors to this thread who say or imply that today's so-called "racism" does NOT involve any "hatred" or feelings of "superiority."

Today's so-called "racists" just feel that the various ethnicities are different from one another.

It's a matter of culture, NOT skin color.

"Can't we all just get along?"

I think that we can if we accept the fact that each of our major ethnicities approaches matters differently.

There is no need to break down by race any crimes committed. Murder, domestic violence, rape, and other crimes against humanity are committed by people of all racial backgrounds. What needs to happen is for society to root these people out. Point at them. Shame them. Stop mollycoddling people who commit crimes.

Two years ago or so there was video of a white judge in Texas beating his daughter with a belt. Yet he was allowed back into society and allowed to continue as a judge. People of all races have been allowed to get away with violence, including black men who assault their wives and girlfriends, and white men who do the same. The "me, too" movement has exposed many of this kind of people. This is what we need. Expose the wrongdoers. If you do these things, you must not be hidden away and protected by others. Look at the white guy who worked in the White House in the trump administration who beat up both of his wives. Look at the people who actively tried to cover it up. This is what is wrong with society today.

It was wrong yesterday, too. I recently watched a show about how Roman Catholic clergy in France hid Nazi war criminals from the authorities in the time after the end of WWII. As a little girl, I was taken to be indoctrinated by the Catholics, never being told of their behavior.

This is what has to stop. It has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with cover-up.

There is no need to break down by race any crimes committed. Murder, domestic violence, rape, and other crimes against humanity are committed by people of all racial backgrounds. What needs to happen is for society to root these people out. Point at them. Shame them. Stop mollycoddling people who commit crimes.

Two years ago or so there was video of a white judge in Texas beating his daughter with a belt. Yet he was allowed back into society and allowed to continue as a judge. People of all races have been allowed to get away with violence, including black men who assault their wives and girlfriends, and white men who do the same. The "me, too" movement has exposed many of this kind of people. This is what we need. Expose the wrongdoers. If you do these things, you must not be hidden away and protected by others. Look at the white guy who worked in the White House in the trump administration who beat up both of his wives. Look at the people who actively tried to cover it up. This is what is wrong with society today.

It was wrong yesterday, too. I recently watched a show about how Roman Catholic clergy in France hid Nazi war criminals from the authorities in the time after the end of WWII. As a little girl, I was taken to be indoctrinated by the Catholics, never being told of their behavior.

This is what has to stop. It has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with cover-up.

Lys, women do just as bad as men. The difference is we generally don't call the police, and those who do aren't taken seriously. Men leave bruises people can see, women don't. And try to be a man trying to claim you were sexually harassed. Women do start fights, women do commit acts of violence against men and it's not always in self defense. I know this for I experienced It myself. And I am not the only man, nor am I part of some small number of men. We don't know how many men face this because men just take it. So when we talk about cover ups, let's talk about cover ups completely.

Lys, women do just as bad as men. The difference is we generally don't call the police, and those who do aren't taken seriously. Men leave bruises people can see, women don't. And try to be a man trying to claim you were sexually harassed. Women do start fights, women do commit acts of violence against men and it's not always in self defense. I know this for I experienced It myself. And I am not the only man, nor am I part of some small number of men. We don't know how many men face this because men just take it. So when we talk about cover ups, let's talk about cover ups completely.
So you're a battered man? Explains a lot. :auiqs.jpg:

You can't whip me.

So do you beat women?

And thanks for providing the example I will be using in discussing this further with Lys.

Last edited:

Adorable.
Majority of gun deaths are white guys committing suicide in Red States.

Perhaps therapy would help?

Something is going on with white guys in Red States.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Adorable.
Majority of gun deaths are white guys committing suicide in Red States.

Perhaps therapy would help?

Something is going on with white guys in Red States.

Yeah, they call themselves Taz.

You can't whip me.

So do you beat women?

And thanks for providing the example I will be using in discussing this further with Lys.
You should ask whomever beats you for reparations. :lmao:

Forum List

Back