Dear NASA, do scientists agree on climate change?

Spencer is much worse because he should know better.

He does...know better than gore's folly that is. He has way too much respect for his training and education than to join the algore boy's club and liar's society.

The moment you mentioned Gore's name, you lost. Thanks for playing.
Only to you moronic libs who are now ASHAMED of that loser Gore. It's OK...it's okay to be ashamed of the dumbass. But I love to mention that retards name. Really...I do. Gore...algore.

He does...know better than gore's folly that is. He has way too much respect for his training and education than to join the algore boy's club and liar's society.

Only to you moronic libs who are now ASHAMED of that loser Gore. It's OK...it's okay to be ashamed of the dumbass. But I love to mention that retards name. Really...I do. Gore...algore.

Thanks for playing, loser.

Thanks for playing, loser.
You're welcome...bigger loser.
ROTFL110x85.gif

Let's take a closer look at where this bullshit claim originated...
Yet this is what you said:

And I (that would be me, myself, Porker) have been more correct than any of those 97% of the scientific community THAT TOLD US HOW WE ARE GOING TO BURN THE HELL UP in the next 20 years back in 1984.
Where are the 97% of [the scientific community] who said that?

Last edited:
Global warming science is an odd phrase considering that theres not a shred of real science behind manmade global warming
Yet the scientific associations of America, except for the petroleum industry, are in consensus that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change.

What do they know, eh, compared to a crusader?

Statement on climate change from 18 scientific associations

Climate Change Vital Signs of the Planet Consensus

"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver." (2009)2

I think the porker will squeal anything he's told, without a clue as to what it means.

I accept that the earth is warming...has done since the 1700s but with times of cooling as well...but I have very little faith in the suggestion that it is because of burning coal or farting cows!!
Yes, that is right, you are a flat earther who denies science. We know that.

So so true.

Hating Good Government

http://www.nytimes.com

Whether this is the right explanation or not, the fact is that we’re living in a political era in which facts don’t matter. This doesn’t mean that those of us who care about evidence should stop seeking it out. But we should be realistic in our expectations, and not expect even the most decisive evidence to make much difference.

So so true.

Hating Good Government

Whether this is the right explanation or not, the fact is that we’re living in a political era in which facts don’t matter. This doesn’t mean that those of us who care about evidence should stop seeking it out. But we should be realistic in our expectations, and not expect even the most decisive evidence to make much difference.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Greg

trying to pin down people on so simple a question is like trying to get the right wing to admit that President Obama is not a Muslim
38%? Well academics had a better batting average in the 70's & 80's when they were 100% sure the planet was going to freeze its ass off for the next 1000 years. Brrrrrrr...brrrrrrr.
Yet the overwhelming majority of scientific papers that took a position at that time predicted warming rather than cooling. That you may have swallowed a media beatup of a few scientists' positions is neither here nor there.
RetiredGySgt Porker
Tom Sweetnam

hello? and do the other two of you (Porker already took the dive), take the position that NASA's climate science and global warming science is all bunk?
RetiredGySgt Porker
Tom Sweetnam

hello? and do the other two of you (Porker already took the dive), take the position that NASA's climate science and global warming science is all bunk?
CrusaderFrank

Do you take the position that NASA's climate science and global warming science is all bunk?

Global warming science is an odd phrase considering that theres not a shred of real science behind manmade global warming

avoiding reality again?:lol: Do you take the position that NASA's climate science and global warming science is all bunk?

So so true.

Hating Good Government

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Greg
The lady is named gtopa? who knew?

Yet the scientific associations of America, except for the petroleum industry, are in consensus that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change.

"Observations throughout the world make it clear that climate change is occurring, and rigorous scientific research demonstrates that the greenhouse gases emitted by human activities are the primary driver." (2009)2

Unless humans are able to changes Earth's distance or tilt toward that Big Yellow Thing in the Sky, we can't do anything 'bout Earth climate

All those "Scientific societies" that believe in ManMade Climate Change, and none of them has any science to back it up, just Mann's tree rings, "Peer Review" and "Death to Deniers!

Unless humans are able to changes Earth's distance or tilt toward that Big Yellow Thing in the Sky, we can't do anything 'bout Earth climate

All those "Scientific societies" that believe in ManMade Climate Change, and none of them has any science to back it up, just Mann's tree rings, "Peer Review" and "Death to Deniers!

We can't affect the climate? hmm...

Frank is off his meds this morn' -- throw a nuke or two around and see what happens

We can't affect the climate? hmm...

Frank is off his meds this morn' -- throw a nuke or two around and see what happens

You dent the casings!!

Greg

All those "Scientific societies" that believe in ManMade Climate Change, and none of them has any science to back it up,
Almost as though they're not scientific societies, eh? They must be leftist collectivists hiding under your bed.

Forum List

Back