Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

Because they know that they cannot honestly defend their policies and positions.
As opposed to defending the notion school kids should accept being massacred as the price of their compatriots' easy access to handguns and military style semi-automatics.

Last edited:
The US has more people in prison than China and think about the size of China and their population The US gets off on putting ppl into Prison. It is a proven fact... like it or not.

Oh, I agree, we have a prison problem.

I just don't subscribe to your batshit crazy interpretation of it.

Or your batshit crazy interpretation of much of anything.

Little David "Scoops" Hogg even admitted that he wasn't in school that day and bicycled three miles to the school and arrived BEFORE the police did and right before CNN

Oh, boy... get one inaccurate report that was retracted, and Cocksucker Crazy Dale will make a whole conspiracy out of it.

Even Right Wing Red State has withdrawn the claim he wasn't there.

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

There are so many laws on the books that I have no doubt that we all commit crimes all the time without even knowing or intending it. I'll give Obama that at least he sort of tried to address the prison issue, even if I didn't like how he did it. We have all these laws and all these prisons . . . .

. . . . . YET SOMEHOW HILLARY CLINTON KEEPS AVOIDING ALL OF THEM. How?

because she didn't do anything a sensible person would consider wrong.

There are so many laws on the books that I have no doubt that we all commit crimes all the time without even knowing or intending it. I'll give Obama that at least he sort of tried to address the prison issue, even if I didn't like how he did it. We have all these laws and all these prisons . . . .

. . . . . YET SOMEHOW HILLARY CLINTON KEEPS AVOIDING ALL OF THEM. How?

because she didn't do anything a sensible person would consider wrong.

Saying that either makes you the most ignorant, brain-dead, cognitive-dissonant person on the planet, or it's biggest, bold-faced liar. Which do you choose? Even your buddy James Comey FBI Director admitted as much and gave a long list of her felony crimes on TV in July 2016, right before he then spoke for the AG and said that no prosecutor would take the case though. Why is that? What does Hillary know that keeps her out of prison?

Saying that either makes you the most ignorant, brain-dead, cognitive-dissonant person on the planet, or it's biggest, bold-faced liar. Which do you choose? Even your buddy James Comey FBI Director admitted as much and gave a long list of her felony crimes on TV in July 2016, right before he then spoke for the AG and said that no prosecutor would take the case though. Why is that? What does Hillary know that keeps her out of prison?

SO wait, you are citing the guy Trump fired?

Here's the real problem. You have to bring cases you can win.

This is the problem that Ken Starr had, when he convened grand jury after grand jury trying to get them to indict the Clintons for something, and they just looked at him cross-eyed like, "Why are you wasting my time".

"She used a private email, just like Condi and Colin did!" isn't something any sensible person would consider a crime.

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

He is a 17 year old child.

Because they know that they cannot honestly defend their policies and positions.
As opposed to defending the notion school kids should accept being massacred as the price of their compatriots' easy access to handguns and military style semi-automatics.

Thanks for proving my point.

YOu wanted to defend your side on this, so you had to lie about what our side is saying.

You might be a demagogue, but holy fuck aren't you stupid...

First off, the war on civil rights that you Stalinists wage long predates the Parkland shooting. Secondly, the direct cause of the shooting was the refusal of Scott Israel and the leftist scum running the schools to discipline or arrest violent felons due to the racist policies they had adopted from the Obama regime.

You Maoists are lying scum of the lowest order, but your lies and evil are well known by the normals, including what caused the shooting:

{Despite committing a string of arrestable offenses on campus before the Florida school shooting, Nikolas Cruz was able to escape the attention of law enforcement, pass a background check and purchase the weapon he used to slaughter three staff members and 14 fellow students because of Obama administration efforts to make school discipline more lenient.}

Parkland Shooting: Did Obama-Era School Discipline Policies Enable It? | National Review

Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

He's a kid. And right wingers, attacking children, are slime.

But we knew that.

When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

Mindwars....you are the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe. Both you and the Orange Turd that you worship....

Kid Hogg is making FOX grovel as he kicks their asses. He has had USMB RIGHTWINGERS in fear and panic for days now.

He is a 17 year old child.

Oh get over it , weak minds are taken by using the " SAVE THE CHILDREN" .......... again get over it.
Learn history maybe you won't fall victim to the weak minds who do in turn believing the BS msm feeds you all so you keep reacting to the bs all the " March for our lives" idiots fell for.

Psychological warfare works real well on weak minds too.

In fact they used it for Trayvon Martin as well. Remember his little boy photo........ Hmmm go figure.

upload_2018-3-29_19-24-26.png

Mindwars....you are the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe. Both you and the Orange Turd that you worship....

Nawww shit stains like you accuse others being just who all of you really are. Most of you are just to stupid to stand back from the forest and see right through it.

It is hard to believe scum like u are attacking a kid who survived a massacre. You are as low as your Orange King.

Let me point an AK in your face and watch u crap your pants....

Hogg saw what massacres are about. You and Crowder bleat.

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

Debate me on this.........I dare ya, "comrade".

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push, and what better tool to leverage the public with and black list the opposition with than to use children? First the Left used the Blacks. Next with Hillary and others, it was women. Now who would dare be seen as opposing the poor children helplessly being slaughtered in these schools? The Left's aim is to make this THE issue for in the fall. Gun violence and school safety. And to paint the GOP as puppets of the heartless, blood-thirsty NRA. That is their angle for November because without it, the DNC has no angle on anything.

Yes...all the massacres are staged to take your sacred guns...YOU are beyond stupid!

Forum List

Back