Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

Anyone would think you, Crowder and half the country are survivors of a public massacre.

• Banned
Anyone would think you, Crowder and half the country are survivors of a public massacre.

Move to Europe , then you will see what " Massacres" really are and we who have brains don't want that here so move along lacking of common sense will not take this Country down . We will never be like Europe.
upload_2018-3-23_22-46-42.png

Hogg saw what massacres are about. You and Crowder bleat.

Yea, they are about mental nutcases, gang thugs, and Islamic terrorists allowed to run free and kill people. All thanks to liberals and their open borders and second chances beliefs.

When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

David Hogg IMO is a nutjob psychopath. You mark my words the Left is grooming him as a political weapon who will be used to attack gun owners, gun rights and the NRA. He is the most dangerous kind of liberal with a lot of Obummer's qualities to convincingly lie to your face, sell it to the public, then do a full 180° once he gets into office, and in a couple of years he will be running for Congress and the democrats will get him in as the new face of the Hard Left.

DearDavidHogg.jpg

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

Debate me on this.........I dare ya, "comrade".

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push, and what better tool to leverage the public with and black list the opposition with than to use children? First the Left used the Blacks. Next with Hillary and others, it was women. Now who would dare be seen as opposing the poor children helplessly being slaughtered in these schools? The Left's aim is to make this THE issue for in the fall. Gun violence and school safety. And to paint the GOP as puppets of the heartless, blood-thirsty NRA. That is their angle for November because without it, the DNC has no angle on anything.

Yeah, bullshit. You all want to shove 2A no matter what down our throats, enjoy yourselves some 1A rights.

I won't be in his neck of the woods, but I will be marching.

Oh, and here's Trevor Noah's take on it, and I absolutely agree.

Yeah, bullshit. You all want to shove 2A no matter what down our throats, enjoy yourselves some 1A rights.

I won't be in his neck of the woods, but I will be marching.

Oh, and here's Trevor Noah's take on it, and I absolutely agree.

My guess? There will be shootings at these marches. People will be hurt. The Left is crazy and will stop at nothing to push their agenda of total control.

It's the Lizard People, I tell you, the Lizard People.

Hillary-Clinton-says-she-ll-g.jpg

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push, and what better tool to leverage the public with and black list the opposition with than to use children? First the Left used the Blacks. Next with Hillary and others, it was women. Now who would dare be seen as opposing the poor children helplessly being slaughtered in these schools? The Left's aim is to make this THE issue for in the fall. Gun violence and school safety. And to paint the GOP as puppets of the heartless, blood-thirsty NRA. That is their angle for November because without it, the DNC has no angle on anything.

Wow! That's enlightening. Thanks!

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push,
No need to say it again, we recognise batshit crazy the first time around.

GO KIDDO!! It's your time. It's your fight! Its your RIGHT. If you can get some SOROS money, go for it! I keep hearing he's spreading money everywhere.

I want a reimbursement for this SIGN I had made at Costco yesterday for the march in our town this afternoon. With tax it was $10.70! Thanks Mr. Soros, hope you'll consider spreading a little of that money my way. I hear you are funding this movement. My thanks in advance...

NRA BLOOD MONEY.png

Forum List

Back