Dear David Hogg: You're a lying opportunistic, insufferable little toe rag

It is hard to believe scum like u are attacking a kid who survived a massacre. You are as low as your Orange King.

Let me point an AK in your face and watch u crap your pants....

upload_2018-3-29_20-1-4.png

It is hard to believe scum like u are attacking a kid who survived a massacre. You are as low as your Orange King.

And your pathetic enough to prove how stupid you are as you say " protect the children" while in the same pathetic breath say " PRO ABORTION". MOve a long shit stain.

Hogg saw what massacres are about. You and Crowder bleat.

Cops stood down, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a leftard....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg, the son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network is put out in front of the world to be the face of disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC?

Debate me on this.........I dare ya, "comrade".

I'll try to say this again: These school shootings are no accident and at some level just as with the massacre in Las Vegas, are somehow being prompted, coaxed, encouraged or even orchestrated somehow as clever little social events for the next big set up for another big anti-gun push, and what better tool to leverage the public with and black list the opposition with than to use children? First the Left used the Blacks. Next with Hillary and others, it was women. Now who would dare be seen as opposing the poor children helplessly being slaughtered in these schools? The Left's aim is to make this THE issue for in the fall. Gun violence and school safety. And to paint the GOP as puppets of the heartless, blood-thirsty NRA. That is their angle for November because without it, the DNC has no angle on anything.

Yes...all the massacres are staged to take your sacred guns...YOU are beyond stupid!

Apparently not 1/10th as stupid as you. Where did I ever say ALL of these shootings were being STAGED? In never used those words or said that. What is stupid is that you have something like 4 concurrent threads running right now I'd guess, and EVERY ONE OF THEM bashing Trump. And you sit around the clock attacking him, making up lies and defending your positions to everyone. That's a full time job! Who is paying you? I hope it pays well. Please tell us what weasel outfit hides behind you as their mouthpiece. Either that or admit that you do all of this for free because despite the fact that NOTHING you say will affect world affairs one bit, you have so little life that you sit on here morning, noon and night railing about Trump because he's burrowed so far inside your brain like a termite that you just cannot help being full-on triggered 24/7. Go on, admit it. I dare you.

Dear David Hogg: You're a Lying, Opportunistic, Insufferable Little Toe Rag
When you first broke into the public sphere with your gun-grabbing schtick, we were reluctant to oppose you. For one thing, you’re a child. Present tense. Also, we couldn’t imagine what you and your friends had been through. So, we respectfully kept quiet, while also disagreeing with your positions. Plus we had adult things to do. Like pay bills, cook for ourselves, and work. Not to be confused with whining in front of a camera spreading mistruths. Minor difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well really , Crowder speaks for half the country who thinks the same thing. The kid is nothing more than a Soros paid operative and even if he's not he so stuck on himself he doesn't even realize how stupid and pathetic he makes himself look.

He is a 17 year old child.

Oh get over it , weak minds are taken by using the " SAVE THE CHILDREN" .......... again get over it.
Learn history maybe you won't fall victim to the weak minds who do in turn believing the BS msm feeds you all so you keep reacting to the bs all the " March for our lives" idiots fell for.

Psychological warfare works real well on weak minds too.

In fact they used it for Trayvon Martin as well. Remember his little boy photo........ Hmmm go figure.

View attachment 185419

Ya, I understand. This must be a real money maker for you.

And your pathetic enough to prove how stupid you are as you say " protect the children" while in the same pathetic breath say " PRO ABORTION". MOve a long shit stain.

You are a piece of putrid garbage...gone

Forum List

Back