Dear Black People: Stop Blaming Whites For Slavery

Let me put this another way. I'm a white person and I, in no way, feel responsible for slavery. That's because, I had nothing to do with slavery ever in my life. :) Neither has anyone I know or associate with.

You're not responsible for slavery, which makes all your complaining even more weird. I know you didnt have a slave so you dont have to rush to defend those that did unless you feel some type of way about it.

I'm just trying to school you. :D

On things we mutually agree on? uh ok

Well stop playing the victim card. You've never been a slave and you don't know any slaves either. You are just trying to feel sorry for yourself. If you want to dislike white people because of slavery, have at it, but it's fucking stupid.

Are you still trying to ascribe feelings to me baby girl? Whether I've been one, know any, seen one or had dinner with one isnt the point. Feeling sorry (another feeling you feel I feel...You feel me?) and I didnt say I dislike whites for slavery either.

I said, whites are to blame for slavery. You are free to disagree all you like but putting words in my mouth to fuss about doesnt work. Sorry.

I'm ascribing feelings to you that you have expressed. :uhoh3:

Crying about the past isn't going to change shit. Blaming people nowadays for what people did back then is beyond retarded. I guess you don't have a problem if people blame "Muslims" for 9/11 either or black people for riots.

^^No matter how you put it, you're not making me own your words. Sorry. Not sorry

Well then, what IS your problem? How about you tell in your own words in a clear and concise manner. Again, slavery wasn't invented by white people, and white people are not the only ones who practiced slavery.

Here, I'll quote is again since you missed it.

I said, whites are to blame for slavery. You are free to disagree all you like but putting words in my mouth to fuss about doesnt work. Sorry.

As I said before, whether I know a slave, was a slave...whether whtie people invented slavery or slavery happens isnt the point.

I seriously dislike 9/11 but if you told me I need to drop it because Muslims didnt invent terrorism. Or that isnt the only building to be destroyed in history I would tell you to go fuck yourself because who started it, who has done it too, or if I was there doesnt change the fact that it was despicable.

Or hey, a family member was abused. Well, they didnt invent abuse, abuse has been going on all over the place since forever. You'd tell me to go fuck myself because you can plainly see what I'm attempting to do.

^^No matter how you put it, you're not making me own your words. Sorry. Not sorry

Well then, what IS your problem? How about you tell in your own words in a clear and concise manner. Again, slavery wasn't invented by white people, and white people are not the only ones who practiced slavery.

As I said before, whether I know a slave, was a slave...whether whtie people invented slavery or slavery happens isnt the point.

I seriously dislike 9/11 but if you told me I need to drop it because Muslims didnt invent terrorism. Or that isnt the only building to be destroyed in history I would tell you to go fuck yourself because who started it, who has done it too, or if I was there doesnt change the fact that it was despicable.

Or hey, a family member was abused. Well, they didnt invent abuse, abuse has been going on all over the place since forever. You'd tell me to go fuck myself because you can plainly see what I'm attempting to do.

I didn't tell you to "drop it." I said it is not the fault of white people. Slavery in America was the fault of SOME white people. You are so annoying.

There were plenty of white people who also opposed slavery and fought against it. There were white people who helped slaves escape via the Underground Railroad. So . . . :eusa_hand: Take your blame and shove it where the sun don't shine.

I didn't tell you to "drop it." I said it is not the fault of white people. Slavery in America was the fault of SOME white people. You are so annoying.

Do you want me to keep saying SOME SOME SOME so you can move on?

There were plenty of white people who also opposed slavery and fought against it. There were white people who helped slaves escape via the Underground Railroad. So . . . :eusa_hand: Take your blame and shove it where the sun don't shine.

You seem upset about historical events. Sorry you're all flustered but it happened.

You seem upset about historical events. Sorry you're all flustered but it happened.

Nobody said it didn't happen, did they? The point is, blaming people today for things that happened before they were even alive is fucking retarded.

Do you want me to keep saying SOME SOME SOME so you can move on?

Oh? Which ones do you think should be blamed for slavery? :D

Nobody said it didn't happen, did they? The point is, blaming people today for things that happened before they were even alive is fucking retarded.

I agree, and thats why I never said that. Again, you're arguing with what you think I mean instead of what I actually say

I agree, and thats why I never said that. Again, you're arguing with what you think I mean instead of what I actually say

Well then, you can't blame "white people" for slavery since most of us had nothing to do with slavery and certainly not all slaves were owned by "white" people. People in the ME also happened to have a HUGE slave trade industry, and white people were also victims of slavery at some points throughout history. That's because, more so than skin color, slavery has to do with socioeconomic status and being at a technological disadvantage.

Arab slave trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's because, more so than skin color, slavery has to do with socioeconomic status and being at a technological disadvantage.

Thats what it used to be about and then white people convinced other whites that even tho they were poor and slaves they were better than blacks because at least they can make it one day. Then slavery and racism became about just being black and nothing about socioeconomic anything.

That's because, more so than skin color, slavery has to do with socioeconomic status and being at a technological disadvantage.

Thats what it used to be about and then white people convinced other whites that even tho they were poor and slaves they were better than blacks because at least they can make it one day. Then slavery and racism became about just being black and nothing about socioeconomic anything.

I don't think so. There are just ignorant people and always will be ignorant people. MOST white people don't hold any ill will at all towards black people.

I don't think so. There are just ignorant people and always will be ignorant people. MOST white people don't hold any ill will at all towards black people.

Its a fact, again, sorry. No, Im not researching it for you either

Its a fact, again, sorry. No, Im not researching it for you either

No, it's not a fact. A "fact" requires supporting evidence. :D

Forum List

Back