Deal of the century: Israeli Arabs Cities might become part of the PLO state

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

I wish I could send you the article, but as a new member I am a bit restricted.

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

Sure, that "deal" was SO good it got Anwar Sadat killed by his own people.

He was assassinated by Islamic Jihadists who wanted to install an Islamic State.

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

He was assassinated by Islamic Jihadists who wanted to install an Islamic State.

LOL, that's what I said.

Trump is just pandering to the Fundy Xians who view an Israel with borders conforming to the Old Testament as a condition precedent to End Times. He sent Jared to get Bibi's take on what the uber-Zionists want in as politically palatable packaged for US consumption.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

Who gave the US the power to concede land to Israel?
doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

Israel is not here thanks to the UN.
The UN was an important thing that pushed us to the declaration of independence, But we had here over 3 well-armed and equipped millitary organization that fought the British army and made them leave [ Like you guys did ]

The Hagana, The Palmach, Ha'Etsel, and the Lehi organizations freed Israel and fought the Arabs here.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

The UN was an important thing that pushed us to the declaration of independence, But we had here over 3 well-armed and equipped millitary organization that fought the British army and made them leave [ Like you guys did ]

The Hagana, The Palmach, Ha'Etsel, and the Lehi organizations freed Israel and fought the Arabs here.
Well then why don't you solve all your problems without our help and money?

i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything.

They sure spend a lot of time worrying about what we think.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here".

The UN didn't create Israel. The UN doesn't have the power to create countries. Nope, Israel was created by the people with weapons, just like any other country. The war for their Independence was sparked by a vote on a non-binding General Assembly vote on the Partition Plan.
Yes because we need your VETO rights in the UN.

See, in Obama' times after Netanyahu went to the Congress and spoke against him Obama stopped giving that Veto

It's kind of a diplomatic weapon

The UN didn't create Israel. The UN doesn't have the power to create countries. Nope, Israel was created by the people with weapons, just like any other country. The war for their Independence was sparked by a vote on a non-binding General Assembly vote on the Partition Plan.
1 - they also spend a lot of time not giving a damn. but when you're the lone ranger in an arab world with everyone coming at you - you can and will appreciate any alliances you can get.
2. the UN made their proposal and then yes, it took off from there.

What caused Israel's establishment was the fact that the British army left Israel [ After long long fight between Ha'Etsel and the Lehi against the british army

Share your thoughts

Jimmy Carters deal has lasted over 50 years of peace

Donny Dealmakers grand deal didn’t last a day

After two wars that Egypt lost they went to peace.

It is different than the conflict between us and the Palestinians.

No deal can be done with this people.

Hamas has the most seats in the PLO Parlament, and Hamas is a Muslim movement that calls to the absolute destruction of Israel and to the killing of any Jew in the world.

You can read their constitution

1 - they also spend a lot of time not giving a damn. but when you're the lone ranger in an arab world with everyone coming at you - you can and will appreciate any alliances you can get.

What caused Israel's establishment was the fact that the British army left Israel [ After long long fight between Ha'Etsel and the Lehi against the british army
Well the Jews were not supposed to have access to Palestine post WW-II, but they sorta snuck in. And it was bad publicity to sink their refugee ships.

Share your thoughts

You lost in 73 until Nixon literally had the US AF fly in F-4's and let you paint them on the fly.

Hamas has the most seats in the PLO Parlament, and Hamas is a Muslim movement that calls to the absolute destruction of Israel and to the killing of any Jew in the world.

You lost in 73 until Nixon literally had the US AF fly in F-4's and let you paint them on the fly.

We solved our greatest problems alone brother.

Are you talking about the AID?
Do you know why and when Israel started getting it?

Share your thoughts

Anwar Sadat had a lot of courage to do what he did. He saw that Egypt was taking the butt of all damage in the conflicts with Israel up till then. He actually had a change of view also to do it. It seems when people try to be peacemakers it does not end up well for them many times.

Well the Jews were not supposed to have access to Palestine post WW-II, but they sorta snuck in. And it was bad publicity to sink their refugee ships.

Yea, the British leaders sent back right before the holocaust hundreds\thousands of European Jews back to europe to die.

It is right that we got help in 73', But we lost not because of the ammunition we had but because of the total surprise.

After a few weeks we finally started to get advantage on the enemies and it is right that we got help from you in the second half of the 73' war.

Tho, Egypt and Syria got much more help from the beginning from the USSR

Share your thoughts
Pity they didn't have Arabs at the talks.
Amazing what 2 indicted Pres can work out
No mention of returning the whole deal to the original owners.
Rothschild bought the deal in the 1920s.
I'm amused that it was Israel's God given land.
That's what the Romans said about the uk!!
Both 2000 years ago

Share your thoughts

Anwar Sadat had a lot of courage to do what he did. He saw that Egypt was taking the butt of all damage in the conflicts with Israel up till then. He actually had a change of view also to do it. It seems when people try to be peacemakers it does not end up well for them many times.

What's funny is that in 78' I think he flew to Israel and met with Golda Meir that brought him something for his born grand kids

Appreciate the correction. Still got a lot to learn about why the region is the way it is.

We solved our greatest problems alone brother.

Are you talking about the AID?
Do you know why and when Israel started getting it?
Bullshit. You'd all be dead without America. And I'm not your fucking brother, Zionist.

Appreciate the correction. Still got a lot to learn about why the region is the way it is.

200px-Irgun.png
The Etsel, my favorite organization, had on its flag a picture of the 'Greater Israel, including TransJordan.
My grand grand father fought in the Jewish organizations in Israel.

Behind the Greater israel and the gun there is a saying: רק-כך which means - the only way [ The fighting ]

Forum List

Back