Dead pool on Dobbs decision

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As we all witness, democrats always get their way, even though they have minor setbacks like the Dobbs decision

So how long will it take them to get the decision reversed, or will they just ignore it like they do laws on illegal immigration?

that must be frustrating.

Can you imagine how much more miserable you'd be (I know that is hard to fathom that you could be more miserable) if it were actually true?
When I say that the DNC gets their way, what I mean is pushing their agendas.

For example, they say they want to fight inflation and pass a bill labeled to fight inflation, but the bill has basically nothing to do with inflation. It's just another big spending bill to their cronies.

And that is what I mean.

Another example is the DNC says they are concerned with black rights, but at the end of the day over 80% of abortion centers are located in black neighborhoods, and in New York City, there have been more black abortions than births. The DNC is exterminating them

As we all witness, democrats always get their way, even though they have minor setbacks like the Dobbs decision

So how long will it take them to get the decision reversed, or will they just ignore it like they do laws on illegal immigration?

There is a 6-3 Conservative Court. It will not be reversed

What will happen is Democrats will hang Republicans at the local level. Just like the Court ordered

Republicans will have to run on banning abortion and the voters will decide

What is there to ignore, each State sets their own laws. Dobbs just said that the feds have no constitutional roll in killing babies.

What will happen is Democrats will hang Republicans at the local level. Just like the Court ordered

It is not 6 to 3. At least on pure opposite or extremism the Progs are on it.

"Democrats will hang Republicans"
mores calls for violence from the left...

When I say that the DNC gets their way, what I mean is pushing their agendas.
Yes. The liberals have a popular agenda compared to the 24/7/365 hate speech on the right. I mean..what do you guys have? You mail bombs to people, whenever there is a school shooting your first action is to protect the rights of the guy who up until that morning could buy as many guns as he wanted.
Another example is the DNC says they are concerned with black rights, but at the end of the day over 80% of abortion centers are located in black neighborhoods, and in New York City, there have been more black abortions than births. The DNC is exterminating them
I'm speechless at your idiocy. The DNC is forcing people to get abortions?

Wow.

I guess gun shops force folks to commit suicide? The RNC is exterminating them!!!

Aren't you that douche McDouche schill that hammered the podium like Kruschev every day telling us Russian Collusion was a fact and you were going to get Trump any day now?

forever-spongebob.gif

Last edited:
Yes. The liberals have a popular agenda compared to the 24/7/365 hate speech on the right. I mean..what do you guys have? You mail bombs to people, whenever there is a school shooting your first action is to protect the rights of the guy who up until that morning could buy as many guns as he wanted.

I'm speechless at your idiocy. The DNC is forcing people to get abortions?

Wow.

I guess gun shops force folks to commit suicide? The RNC is exterminating them!!!
Not so much as force them as Planned Parenthood gives them a toy with every purchase of an "Happy Kill".

The toys are really cool and made by Genocide Inc. and are collectors items so it's hard for anyone to pass that up.

Planned Parenthood

The McDonalds of Genocide

65 Million served and counting!

Aren't you that douche McDouche schill that hammered the podium like Kruschev every day telling us Russian Collusion was a fact and you were going to get Trump any day now?

forever-spongebob.gif

What does that have to do with Roe v Wade and Dobbs?

Are you on drugs?

It bring misery to the right wing losers for damn sure. But then again, you were miserable at birth and it's only gotten worse since then.
Oh please, libs are by far the most miserable people on earth. Your happiest moments, as happy as a liberal can get anyway, is killing unborn children. It’s down hill from there.

Forum List

Back