Dead Pool 2012

He was 82 - you should each get 82 points.

Damn...someone on my list needs to croak here so I can catch up. :lmao:
But I think it should be low score wins, like golf.

An Amy Winehouse is worth a helluva lot more than a Dick Clark.

Most dead people on your list, plus lowest combined age. :)

You know....there's a disturbing sickness and lack of sophistication to this whole thing that I really find attractive. :lol:

He was 82 - you should each get 82 points.

No, the rules are that you get one point for every year under 100 years old. So they get 18 points each.

Where is that rule posted?

If it's true, I am way ahead

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/144102-dead-pool-2011-a.html#post3029092

Alright! You demanded an improved Dead Pool and here it is!

As always, your task is to pick ten (10) celebrities from any venue you believe will not live to see New Year's Day 2012. Any ten famous, infamous, notorious folks who will be at room temperature during the 2012 Rose Parade.

As suggested by Noose, this year's Dead Pool will feature this caveat: you will receive one (1) point for every year the stiff you choose is under the age of 100! Someone 75 years old dies, you get 25 points. Someone 98 years old dies? Oh! That's a two (2) pointer.

I will again furnish the prize. A brand new car? No. An all expenses paid trip for two to Aruba? Wrong again. The prize is a Fiestaware Pedestal Bowl in your choice of color!

173.jpg

Have fun and good luck!

Last year we had a run-a-way winner (Thanks, Zoom) and this year the age rules are suspended. If you pick the most dead guys, you win!

o hell no...then you just load up with old peeps....

i thought were doing the age rule....

*kicks dirt on nosmo* you will do anything to keep me from winning

unless i am winning lol

Dubya, Cheney, Condomlessleeza Rice (N beans), Juan Asskroft, Rummy, Rectal Powell, Meathead Ridge,Alanso Greenspammer,Duh Queen, Flush Limbaloney.
Wishful thinking eh ?

Last year we had a run-a-way winner (Thanks, Zoom) and this year the age rules are suspended. If you pick the most dead guys, you win!

unless i am winning lol
There very well could be some Fiestaware coming your way! Hang in there!

Wait, wait, wait a minute . . . when did the age rules get suspended? I thought it was the same as last year, 1 point for every year under age 100? You can't just arbitrarily change the rules. I thought one of the reasons it was set up like this was so that everyone wouldn't just pick old people who are more likely to kick off.

Last edited:

unless i am winning lol

:lol: Yeah, I would have just picked all of the oldest people if I knew that...

we had a celebrity die recently who was 108 or something.

would that be -8 points?
Picking someone over 100 should disqualify you! It would be like picking a baby as one of the cutest humans or picking a West Virginian as someone with poor dental hygiene.

watch the post count grow after angry West Virginians figure out how to operate a computer!

we had a celebrity die recently who was 108 or something.

would that be -8 points?
Picking someone over 100 should disqualify you! It would be like picking a baby as one of the cutest humans or picking a West Virginian as someone with poor dental hygiene.

watch the post count grow after angry West Virginians figure out how to operate a computer!

well, that asplains the name "toothbrush", it was invented by a proud west virginian.

i looked it up, guy died last year, on christmas, aged 107.

it is like choosing zsa zsa gabor. +10

Forum List

Back