Dead on arrival

Boehners right.

What good is a two month extention of anything??

Reids an asshole all day, every day.

Boehners right.

What good is a two month extention of anything??

Reids an asshole all day, every day.

They should not extend that tax break at all. It has been entirely ineffective, it just depletes the empty SS fund faster.

But Democrats need to buy votes.

Good. This two month crap has got to stop.

Democrats will take no action to help SS, but they dont mind spending that money.

Today’s Democrats have lost their way. If they understood their legacy and what their party has stood for, they would never be championing a so-called payroll tax “holiday.”

Although “payroll taxes” are what today’s politicians call the payments that workers make to Social Security, these payments are more appropriately thought of as premiums for life insurance, disability insurance and retirement insurance. As long as Americans are dependent on wages, they and their families need insurance in the event those wages are lost as the result of death, disability or old age. That wage insurance is what Social Security provides.

Changing Social Security in the name of stimulus - TheHill.com

Boehner finally woke and realized that the "deal" on Keystone wasn't going to end as he'd prefer, so he's now willing to see a tax hike on the middle class instead.

This really isn't surprising.

Democrats will take no action to help SS, but they dont mind spending that money.

What ever happened to "returning tax money to the taxpayer is a good thing"? Oh, yeah, since this doesn't benefit the rich people it must be bad policy. :cuckoo:

For the record I oppose the "payroll tax bill" almost as much as I do Bush's TEMPORARY tax cuts for the rich. Let that TEMPORARY tax cut EXPIRE.

But the hypocrisy of you bastards to support tax cuts for the rich yet oppose them for ordinary working men and women is the true class warfare.

It shows how the GOP really feels about the working class. :up_yours:

Today’s Democrats have lost their way. If they understood their legacy and what their party has stood for, they would never be championing a so-called payroll tax “holiday.”

Although “payroll taxes” are what today’s politicians call the payments that workers make to Social Security, these payments are more appropriately thought of as premiums for life insurance, disability insurance and retirement insurance. As long as Americans are dependent on wages, they and their families need insurance in the event those wages are lost as the result of death, disability or old age. That wage insurance is what Social Security provides.

Changing Social Security in the name of stimulus - TheHill.com

The other thing these idiot democrats dont realize is your SS is based on what you pay in.

What ever happened to "returning tax money to the taxpayer is a good thing"? Oh, yeah, since this doesn't benefit the rich people it must be bad policy. :cuckoo:

For the record I oppose the "payroll tax bill" almost as much as I do Bush's TEMPORARY tax cuts for the rich. Let that TEMPORARY tax cut EXPIRE.

But the hypocrisy of you bastards to support tax cuts for the rich yet oppose them for ordinary working men and women is the true class warfare.

Do you want SS or not?

Try thinking for a damn change. It figures this would come from a union low life.

Do you want SS or not?

Try thinking for a damn change. It figures this would come from a union low life.

What part of "For the record I oppose the "payroll tax bill" did you fail to understand?

Try opening your eyes :eek:, read the entire post and stop being a blind partisan low life. I can't spend ALL of my time educating your dumb ass.

Last edited:

Bush's tax cuts were for everyone. It would seem you only want them to expire for those you call rich.

Bush's tax cuts were for everyone. It would seem you only want them to expire for those you call rich.

Let them ALL expire. But for the record the ONLY tax cuts that help the economy are tax cuts on the middle to lower class since they actually put it back into the economy via increased spending. The tax cuts for the rich do nothing other than add to the deficit.

Rich Americans Save Tax Cuts Instead of Spending, Moody's Says

Rich Americans Save Tax Cuts Instead of Spending, Moody's Says - Bloomberg

Let them ALL expire. But for the record the ONLY tax cuts that help the economy are tax cuts on the middle to lower class since they actually put it back into the economy via increased spending. The tax cuts for the rich do nothing other than add to the deficit.

Rich Americans Save Tax Cuts Instead of Spending, Moody's Says

Rich Americans Save Tax Cuts Instead of Spending, Moody's Says - Bloomberg

so the rich don't spend money,, is that what you're trying to tell us here? where is that bullshit flag?

Forum List

Back