Dead man's parents can use his sperm to create his child, judge rules

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Dead man’s parents can use his sperm to create his child, judge rules | TribLIVE.com
Months after West Point cadet Peter Zhu died from injuries sustained in a tragic skiing accident — and lost what his parents said was his dream to have children of his own — a judge has ruled that his parents may use his frozen sperm to create a child.

I can see as well as understand why parents would want to do something like this, but on the flip side of it it seems almost as if it would be a scene in a movie where we can go back in time, or jump ahead in time but doing either breaks the natural chain of events.

No matter the reason it's morbid as hell.

If such a thing can be done, I say go for it! If sperm from the late beautiful precious at the top of this picture was still available, I wouldn't hesitate to get myself pregnant with it, I love him so much to where I will do what I can to keep him here as much as anyone can.

157006.jpg

God bless you and the boy that he was able to bring into the world already and the family keeping their boy around too always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back