DC Suddenly falls silent! New speical council to investigate Lynch, Clinton

Rather than wasting resources on investigating Trump, the GOP says the special counsel must look into whether former attorney general Loretta Lynch meddled with the FBI’s criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server. Comey testified that Lynch told him to downplay the seriousness of the FBI’s email server investigation.

Wasting resources on investigating Trump? I think we can pretty much stop reading right there. This is not a news article. The request by a handful of GOP members does not make it an investigation, and more importantly, since it has absolutely nothing to do with Russia, it is not the Special Counsel's job.

Once again it has everything to do with Hillary and the corrupt DNC...if they were honest , played by the rules nothing would of came of it.

Okay, bear, that's how you see it. It is my understanding that Mueller was hired to investigate the Russian interference in the election and related possibility of collusion by Americans. Please explain how the email server situation and the corrupt DNC have anything to do with that charge. That is what I don't understand. If you really believe another investigation into the Lynch/Comey thing is warranted, go for it. It would need to be a separate investigation, though, I think--NOT Mueller's job.

As Secretary of State hilary took 144 million dollars in donations to the clinton foundation from putin controlled energy companies...her husband also received 500,000 dollars for at least one speech from companies controlled by Putin.....she signed off on a deal that gave Russia 20% of our uranium.....her campaign chairman John Podesta...also had millions of dollars from Russia.......then, it was discovered that hilary had a secret, illegal email server....3 of them...which she destroyed after leaving the office....she destroyed 13 government blackberries and cell phones...and used a high tech program to destroy 33,000 emails on those servers...

And yet, Trump, with no evidence of any activity with Russia, is being investigated, and hilary is not....

You don't see a problem with that?

Here is the problem. The Russians worked against Clinton so the narrative does not work. The fact is that Trump has a web of entanglements that also raise questions. Trump attacked Qatar in its dispute with Saudi Arabia and the UAE. It just happens that Trump has business dealings with Saudi Arabia and UAE but was prevented from doing business in Qatar. Is Trump getting even with Qatar? Trump has huge ethics problems because he still has not divested himself of his business interests.

At this point in time I don't see a need for a special counsel. Apparently all Lynch did was ask Comey to use certain words. He never detailed a conversation where Lynch asked him to end the investigation of Clinton. It does seem that Republicans are trying to deflect attention from Russia.

e54b5052a29c1d5eaed7dc123e9776fb.jpg

Republicans attempt at deflection from trump's criminal actions, shady dealings, conflicts of interests, overturned E.O.s , destruction of the ACA aren't going so well...

Still pushing that fake narrative no matter how blatant a lie it is, eh?
Republicans are LOVING Trump.

Dow rises 100 points, hits record high as tech stocks bounce

Trump approval rating makes huge jump among very unlikely group

New Poll Shows Trump Approval at 50 Percent
Silly child not a single cite of yours has addressed my post in any way...thanks for proving my point.
You people have no position or than attempted deflection.

I guess, if you think that pointing out that we're all quite happy with the way things are going is a *deflection* from your fake narrative.
I never said that an ignorant minority of the population weren't happy with trump...another lie and attempt at deflection from you has failed...

You're the liar. 50 percent isn't a minority.
And minorities aren't necessarily ignorant, bigot.

It's refreading to see Republicans complain about tax money going toward investigations. Another Irony fairy gets her wings.
I'm not complaining. I think it's hilarious that the Dems are demanding investigations that keep exposing THEM as racketeers, criminals, perverts and liars.

Keep investigating, by all means!
Spend lots and lots of money on it! I love it!
I'm sorry but when you vote for a man investigated for racketeering,accused of raping a 13 year old, business fraud, an admitted woman groper - you don't get to bitch about the possibility of anyone else doing these things.
Investigations brought about by criminals and their minions have no meaning.

Besides which, you're an ignoramus if you think investigation = guilt. Particularly in this climate, where the *press* and various and assorted *organizations* and politicians are routinely caught in defamatory and criminal lies.

It's refreading to see Republicans complain about tax money going toward investigations. Another Irony fairy gets her wings.
I'm not complaining. I think it's hilarious that the Dems are demanding investigations that keep exposing THEM as racketeers, criminals, perverts and liars.

Keep investigating, by all means!
Spend lots and lots of money on it! I love it!
I'm sorry but when you vote for a man investigated for racketeering,accused of raping a 13 year old, business fraud, an admitted woman groper - you don't get to bitch about the possibility of anyone else doing these things.
Investigations brought about by criminals and their minions have no meaning.

Besides which, you're an ignoramus if you think investigation = guilt. Particularly in this climate, where the *press* and various and assorted *organizations* and politicians are routinely caught in defamatory and criminal lies.
As for investigation = guilt, you & your orange buddy did it with hillary.

WOW it's like 2am Novebmer 8, 2016 at the Hillary campaign office all over again. Silence! Can you hear that? Total Silence. A new special council is being set up to investigate Lynch and the Clintons. Boy those phone calls must have gone out to Mueller quickly form the Clinton Foundation offices eh?

" Hey Bob....listen um this is HIllary....yeah we gotta talk ther's been a change of plans buddy. "

BREAKING : Republicans Call for "Special Counsel" to Investigate Loretta Lynch

And so here we are again at a Crossroads that everyone should have seen coming and yet so very few did. The parallex showdown of the "It's different " catechism. Seems more or less familiar no? The same damn view from the same damn hilltop with the same damn double standard raging in the same damn cauldron of damn sameness....ayup!!

The problem with moral High Ground is that 99% of the time it is constructed of empty soap boxes. Occasionally there is real cause for righteous outrage. However more often than not we find that it's just one group of people pretending that they do not possess the very same faults, imperfections and flaws that every other group of people possesses.

Is it not wondrous the deafening Silence from DC?????.... now that the microscope has been refocused right back on the tribe of cannibalistic crazies who have been absolutely frothing at the mouth with Trump derangement syndrome as if they had no Achilles heels of Their Own?

I almost have to wonder if Rosenstein didn't stoke the fires chaos and Frenzy just so he could reach a certain fever pitch level from which to leverage accusations against the DNC that they could no longer defend because of their own venture into the torrid Waters of absolute judgmental-ism. It's never a good idea to embrace an absolute albeit the most tempting of double standard morsels there before the chooser of all things moral and immoral no?

If that is indeed the case then Mr. Rosenstein is a chess player par extraordinaire and he has craftily played lefty to the beat of his very own war drums. OMG...it's a work of art to be remembered.

Listen closely the silence is eerie.

Silencio absoluto Amigos!
And this Special Council is?

e54b5052a29c1d5eaed7dc123e9776fb.jpg

Republicans attempt at deflection from trump's criminal actions, shady dealings, conflicts of interests, overturned E.O.s , destruction of the ACA aren't going so well...

Still pushing that fake narrative no matter how blatant a lie it is, eh?
Republicans are LOVING Trump.

Dow rises 100 points, hits record high as tech stocks bounce

Trump approval rating makes huge jump among very unlikely group

New Poll Shows Trump Approval at 50 Percent
Silly child not a single cite of yours has addressed my post in any way...thanks for proving my point.
You people have no position or than attempted deflection.

I guess, if you think that pointing out that we're all quite happy with the way things are going is a *deflection* from your fake narrative.
I never said that an ignorant minority of the population weren't happy with trump...another lie and attempt at deflection from you has failed...

You're the liar. 50 percent isn't a minority.
And minorities aren't necessarily ignorant, bigot.
Silly little girl stop posting rubbish...not a single post you have posted even addresses my post, it was and is a failed attempt on your part to deflect from the problems created by the idiot you were stupid enough to vote for.

Forum List

Back