David Vitter Goes Down In Louisiana

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
565135ac21000028005ab5c7.jpeg

State Rep. John Bel Edwards (D) was elected the governor of Louisiana in a runoff election on Saturday, defeating U.S. Sen. David Vitter (R).

Edwards, currently the minority leader in the Louisiana House of Representatives, is a conservative Democrat who opposes abortion and supports gun rights.

Vitter was once considered a clear favorite to win the governorship, but had a difficult race, with Republican challengers repeatedly bringing up the prostitution scandal that surfaced in 2007. In addition, a private investigator working for Vitter's campaign was arrested in October after allegedly recording a conversation between a local sheriff and his associates in a cafe.

More: John Bel Edwards Wins Louisiana Gubernatorial Election

Thank you, Jesus. What took you so long?

Opposes abortion and supports gun rights? That's no democrat. He's a Dino

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

There ain't a dime's worth of difference between Republicans and Democrats!

---George Wallace

---George Wallace

And you want the party that wants to allow our roads to fall apart, our schools to be private for the rich and wants to pollute.

The only people that say what you say is the kind I just described. Weird?
Don't pretend to know what I want, you adolescent twit.

I don't like abortion and I support guns! ;) I am a blue dog!!!

I don't like a lot of the social issues of the far left! But I believe in infrastructure, science, r&d and education!!! Fund it right and we will have a stronger country.

---George Wallace

And you want the party that wants to allow our roads to fall apart, our schools to be private for the rich and wants to pollute.

If you support people like Cruz, Paul or Trump in the agenda of abolishing everything = I described you perfectly! lol

There is no true consensus on abortion and gun rights amongst Democratic voters. It is a wedge issue that could split the party in the near future.

Well, gun rights more likely than abortion.

I don't like abortion and I support guns! ;) I am a blue dog!!!

I don't like a lot of the social issues of the far left! But I believe in infrastructure, science, r&d and education!!! Fund it right and we will have a stronger country.
The only way funding all those things right will assure their success is to simultaneously weed out the liberals running them. Otherwise, the extra funding will disappear down the liberal black hole and there will be a cry for yet more funding.

This observation of a realistic and viable solution comes from a review of the current state of affairs in the liberal-run cities of Chicago, Detroit, Newark, San Francisco and others.

---George Wallace

If you support people like Cruz, Paul or Trump in the agenda of abolishing everything = I described you perfectly! lol
The way you describe what you think Republicans want comes straight from the liberal talking points memo. You left out throwing granny off the cliff.
:asshole:

Forum List

Back