David Hogg, the kid with no power, has more power than any member here.

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.
He has name recognition and 15 minutes of fame. 2nd ammendment goes no where and he fades into hisry!

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.
He has name recognition and 15 minutes of fame. 2nd ammendment goes no where and he fades into hisry!

Maybe if things die down, some of the colleges out West will give him another shot, no pun intended

-Geaux

some folks on the left think only business has power. some folks on the right think only government has power. both are blinded by their selective outrage.

there are the naiive who think good things just happen, and the cynical who believe that bad things just happen

to accept either one is to not understand the facts of power and the ways of the powerful...

[
Trump compRed your guy to a child molester if I’m not mistaken. Either he was wrong or you approve of child molesters. Which is it?

I doubt what you claim is true, sounds like typical Stalinist demagoguery.

But, Trump has moved the Embassy in Israel, lowered taxes across the board, nominated pro-Constitution judges, including Gorsuch, blocked terrorist nations from sending in troops, cut 37 federal regulations for every new regulation added, and defeated Obama's ISIS army.

All in the first year.

That is spectacular. All of this, while you Stalinists engage in a 14th century witch hunt under Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada.

Think how much he'll accomplish once all you criminals are in prison....

The prize for moving the embassy is what? Nothing
ISIS is still around.
Tax cuts which will explode the deficit...something you were against a few months ago

Trump compares Carson to child molester, faces backlash

Lying does not become you.

ISIS has been militarily defeated in Iraq and Syria

Yeah, and you attributed ISIS to Obama….you wrote the book on lying.

And then there is this from today:

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 5.47.32 PM.png

Hmmm…seems like they may be still around. Must be fake news right. LOL

PS: Now that you’ve been informed about your messiah calling your candidate a child molester…why would you remotely support him? Or do you like child molestors?

I think I’ll change your name to Uninformed2008 if you don’t mind. You seem pretty stupid.

Some people never learn.
For a kid...he is hanging on quite well

Seems to be hitting all the right buttons

Some people never learn.

You are correct.

That will be the way it goes unless he gets into the system. The reason Ralph Nader is an afterthought is because he never wanted to work within the system. Lobbing bombs from outside is a good way to get headlines and alienate people. That is about it. That he is driving the right wing nuts is delicious but its not sustainable.

power comes from the barrel of a gun, so do rights. By definition, then, he has neither.

power comes from the barrel of a gun, so do rights. By definition, then, he has neither.

The first amendment does more to protect your rights than the second amendment

We have never needed a second amendment

The first amendment does more to protect your rights than the second amendment

We have never needed a second amendment

But we have a Second amendment s0n, and always will btw.. and if you noticed along the way on this thread we laugh about it all the time! Sometimes so much so that our sides hurt from laughing so hard!

For us it's just like going to the ballpark at night to see your team play..... you get in for free and every time, the hitters for your team hit 9 or 10 home runs and the pitcher throws up zeros for 9 Innings!
In other words, it's a hoot!:fingerscrossed:

Some people never learn.
Good for him.

Some people never learn.
near as i can tell from my vantage point, he becomes less relevant as every day passes. his antics scream out that he's trying to stay relevant and more and more people are just turning away. i have zero desire to place him or anyone under my foot, just have them go away.

Some people never learn.
near as i can tell from my vantage point, he becomes less relevant as every day passes. his antics scream out that he's trying to stay relevant and more and more people are just turning away. i have zero desire to place him or anyone under my foot, just have them go away.
Hogg needs to keep the pressure up until Election Day

Make the politicians pay for their indifference

Some people never learn.

Lol..... you are like the genius in the Environment forum who said the 2016 election would be decided by the issue of climate change.:springbed:

Some people never learn.

Lol..... you are like the genius in the Environment forum who said the 2016 election would be decided by the issue of climate change.:springbed:

Florida has not moved on like the rest of us. Their politicians made promises of action. Hogg will hold them accountable

Some people never learn.

he's more than welcome to try - but it's not indifference, it's disagreement. the left won't have any way but their own and now they're trying to punish people who disagree with their views.

Some people never learn.

Florida has not moved on like the rest of us. Their politicians made promises of action. Hogg will hold them accountable
really? you're putting your "hopes and dreams" on a confused teen who thinks he can actually make a difference? he's a pawn by a lot of people using his willingness to just make him an ass to all others.

you'd not stand for it if someone shoved their line of thinking down your throat but you seem to have little issue in doing it in return to others.

Some people never learn.
For a kid...he is hanging on quite well

Seems to be hitting all the right buttons

For a pawn of George Soros and the international Communist movement, he isn't very effective at all.

Forum List

Back