David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

Are you going over there and hold your own swastika flag?
Change are coming whether you like it or not. Better adopt you become a minority.
Does anyone else find it ironic (not to mention fall down hilarious) that someone talking about Swastika’s sounds like Nazi Colonel Klink from Hogan’s Heroes? :laugh:

What they did is part of history, but that's not quite the same thing as "history-making". Again, they've broken no new ground whatsoever, nor have they done anything particularly unique and unusual. I recognize your desire to idealize and idolize these kids - perhaps to compensate for regrets about your own unrealized adolescent dreams, who knows? - but it doesn't change the fact that they haven't done anything really meaningful and substantial. This is actually par for the course for the vast majority of such upheavals, and ultimately probably a good thing, since all too many of the ones that HAVE produced something substantial have done so in ghastly ways (again, I direct your attention to the French Revolution).

Furthermore, on the subject of "adults were not able to do anything" and "I didn't see", you should really investigate the difference between "What I heard about from the media" and "what has actually happened". The fact is that numerous changes have happened, back and forth, on the subject of gun ownership and gun violence over all the years since the US Constitution was ratified, and every single one of those changes, good and bad, was implemented by adults, not children. The statement "nothing has been done about guns" is either a misstatement based on ignorance of history and the laws, or an outright lie based on a REAL meaning of "my personal preferences have not been implemented".

If what you want is a fairytale land where guns were never invented and don't exist, or the next best thing (in your eyes) of a complete ban on any projectile tool which scares you, then you're correct that that hasn't happened, nor is it ever going to, nor do you have a right to expect and demand it. It may surprise you to realize that YOU are not the only person who lives in this nation, or who has a right to have their wishes and goals considered in public policy. It is also entirely possible that other views besides yours may have valid points to make (I know, what a shock). And amazingly enough, it is not only possible, but likely, that other people can care just as much about loss of life as you do and still disagree with you on how to prevent it.

Finally, on your remark about "These kids will do it for you whether you like it or not." Will they, now? How are they going to manage that, precisely, given that none of them can even legally vote at the moment, much less run for public office? You WERE aware that that is how public policy is changed in this country, by votes at the ballot box and in legislatures?

I would also like to point out, in conclusion, that your implied threat of "whether you like it or not" sounds remarkably like fascism and the complete antithesis of America, where the whims of a few are imposed on the majority without their consent and by force. Is that REALLY what you want to advocate and express enthusiastic admiration for?

I understand truth hurts. Changes are coming whether you like it or not. These kids will do it for you. Lots of them will be 18 in the very near future so don’t worry about the votes. They will get there.
Politicians better adopt or they become instinct. That I can guarantee you.

Look at the movements the crowds all over the country with no violence. I am very impressed.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah. I assume "these kids" who are going to change everything are WhatsHisNose, ShavedHead, and wasn't there someone else? Can't remember.

Playtime's over, Chuckles. The flashes in the pan have flashed and faded, and you're going to have to go back to struggling to speak for yourself.

As for politicians, were you insisting that they adopt puppies, or actual human children, and exactly what does that have to do with the discussion about guns?

You should be impressed. If the protests were of conservatives, peacefulness would be so expected that it wouldn't need comment, but it's practically a miracle when leftists can get together without acting like rabid dogs.

Don’t worry changes are coming. Just sit back and watch.

Yeah, why don't you hold your breath waiting for me to "just sit and watch" while you destroy my country. Change always comes, because it's one of the few constants in the universe. But I will fight you leftists to the death over who gets to effect those changes; and unlike leftists, I'm not a whiny little pussy.

Don’t even think I ignored you. Because of California excellent economy I’ve been in and out of the country both Europe and Asia.

You will fight to the death. HOW? Are you going over there and hold your own swastika flag?
Change are coming whether you like it or not. Better adopt you become a minority.

Over WHERE, lackwit? We're talking about fighting for control of THIS COUNTRY. The one we're in. Hello, this is reality with your wake-up call!

Oh, and good luck with that whole desperation plan of declaring pre-emptive victory in the hopes that your opponents will just give up. I'm sure it'll go over gangbusters with your "You disagree with me, you're a NAZI!" sales pitch. DO please hold your breath waiting for success.

I understand truth hurts. Changes are coming whether you like it or not. These kids will do it for you. Lots of them will be 18 in the very near future so don’t worry about the votes. They will get there.
Politicians better adopt or they become instinct. That I can guarantee you.

Look at the movements the crowds all over the country with no violence. I am very impressed.

Yeah, yeah, blah blah blah. I assume "these kids" who are going to change everything are WhatsHisNose, ShavedHead, and wasn't there someone else? Can't remember.

Playtime's over, Chuckles. The flashes in the pan have flashed and faded, and you're going to have to go back to struggling to speak for yourself.

As for politicians, were you insisting that they adopt puppies, or actual human children, and exactly what does that have to do with the discussion about guns?

You should be impressed. If the protests were of conservatives, peacefulness would be so expected that it wouldn't need comment, but it's practically a miracle when leftists can get together without acting like rabid dogs.

Yeah, why don't you hold your breath waiting for me to "just sit and watch" while you destroy my country. Change always comes, because it's one of the few constants in the universe. But I will fight you leftists to the death over who gets to effect those changes; and unlike leftists, I'm not a whiny little pussy.

Don’t even think I ignored you. Because of California excellent economy I’ve been in and out of the country both Europe and Asia.

You will fight to the death. HOW? Are you going over there and hold your own swastika flag?

Over WHERE, lackwit? We're talking about fighting for control of THIS COUNTRY. The one we're in. Hello, this is reality with your wake-up call!

Oh, and good luck with that whole desperation plan of declaring pre-emptive victory in the hopes that your opponents will just give up. I'm sure it'll go over gangbusters with your "You disagree with me, you're a NAZI!" sales pitch. DO please hold your breath waiting for success.

Just to update you.

Have you been to several high school graduation ceremonies this month of June?
Both privates and public schools. This one of the favorite speeches.
Don’t worry I can guarantee you changes are coming. Maybe not in your lifetime but it’s coming.

Unfortunately I have a problem posting pictures or videos.
I’ve complained this to Ayecan’tsee. She tried but so far she was not able to help me.

Just to update you.

Don’t worry I can guarantee you changes are coming. Maybe not in your lifetime but it’s coming.

I’ve complained this to Ayecan’tsee. She tried but so far she was not able to help me.

The fact that you're a dimwit is not an update. I already knew that, and assumed it hadn't changed.

Could not possibly be interested in hearing someone spout nonsense that YOU thought was brilliant.

Just to update you.

The fact that you're a dimwit is not an update. I already knew that, and assumed it hadn't changed.

Could not possibly be interested in hearing someone spout nonsense that YOU thought was brilliant.

Don’t worry it’s coming. I also donated $ for this GREAT movement.

Parkland School Shooting Survivors Kick Off ‘Road to Change’ Tour in Chicago

Something is happening across this country,” Rev. Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Catholic Church told attendees at the rally. “Young people are rising up, from the north to the south, to the east, to the west. They are taking action.”

The Parkland students announced their “March For Our Lives: Road to Change” bus tour after their school’s graduation this month. The tour will include 75 stops across the country, and will focus on registering young people to vote and push for gun reform nationwide.

Young people are rising up, from the north to the south, to the east, to the west. They are taking action.”
That’s ok...just as it has been since the beginning of man...the adults will be here to correct those children and put them in their place.

So not only is Media Hogg outsourcing his 2nd Amendment rights (typical progressive hypocrite), but he admits to being a smug, pompous prick. :laugh:
“I was just so narcissistic and pretentious back then, even more than I am now,” Hogg wrote, according to the Associated Press.
Wow. And this is the “hero” of the left. Not at all surprising.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
When has Hogg ever spoken agains trained, licensed armed guards

He is against crazies having guns in schools

So not only is Media Hogg outsourcing his 2nd Amendment rights (typical progressive hypocrite), but he admits to being a smug, pompous prick. :laugh:
“I was just so narcissistic and pretentious back then, even more than I am now,” Hogg wrote, according to the Associated Press.
Wow. And this is the “hero” of the left. Not at all surprising.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
When has Hogg ever spoken agains trained, licensed armed guards He is against crazies having guns in schools
He’s spoken against the 2nd Amendment over and over and over, snowflake. That includes “trained, licensed, armed guards”.

Now would you like to comment about you bow down to and yield to not only a child, but a child who openly admits to being “narcissistic and pretentious”?

Media Hogg is at it again. Unimaginable arrogance.
“Older Democrats just won’t move the fuck off the plate and let us take control,” he said.
First of all, you arrogant little prick, you’re so inconsequential that the people you speak of have absolutely no idea what you even want them to “move the fuck off the plate”. Second, you’re a fucking 18 nitwit. Grown adults do not yield to tide-pod-eating asshats such as yourself. Third, your obsession with control is creepy. Typical of the left. But still creepy.

David Hogg wants to run for Congress: ‘Older Democrats just won’t move the f*** off the plate’

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses — UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.
Nobody wants the piece of shit. He’s far too toxic.
Hogg is currently taking a “gap year” to work on midterm elections
A “gap year”, eh David? In other words, he couldn’t get into college. :laugh:

David Hogg wants to run for Congress: ‘Older Democrats just won’t move the f*** off the plate’

Just to update you.

I take it that English is a second or third language.

WOW! How prophetic of you! I'm underwhelmed. Changes are coming SOMETIME in the future, maybe one year, maybe 1,000 years. Same as Climate Change had to be substituted for Global Warming when it failed to happen, forecast after forecast.

P. S. When you're copying to post here, use the correct icon above and copy "Copy Image Address", paste into the screen where it says "Image URL" then press insert.

Don’t worry it’s coming. I also donated $ for this GREAT movement.

Parkland School Shooting Survivors Kick Off ‘Road to Change’ Tour in Chicago

Something is happening across this country,” Rev. Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Catholic Church told attendees at the rally. “Young people are rising up, from the north to the south, to the east, to the west. They are taking action.”

The Parkland students announced their “March For Our Lives: Road to Change” bus tour after their school’s graduation this month. The tour will include 75 stops across the country, and will focus on registering young people to vote and push for gun reform nationwide.

Father Pfleger, close friends with both the far left racist and bigot Rev. Jerimiah Wright, former 20 year Reverend of President Barack Hussein Obama and close friend of Minister Louis Farrakhan. You sure can pick them!

Forum List

Back