G.I. Joe Reunion: Dukedom/Terrorism

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a sociopolitical 'democracy-management of terrorism apologetics-yarn' involving Pythona (fictional eco-terrorist from American patriotism-comics) and Nemesis-Enforcer (fictional war-prophet from the same genre of comics) regarding 'terrorism psychology.'

This was inspired by The War Room.

Signing off,

eagle.jpg

====

"Pythona was busy planning the elaborate G.I. Joe 'school-reunion.' Now that the great Terrorism War was finally over, and the G.I. Joes were allied with their enemy known as Cobra, Pythona (once the female Cobra military-consultant) was put in charge of the reunion coordination staff (in fact, she was manager). Pythona knew she couldn't do everything on her own, so she hired the former Cobra assassin and all-around 'brute' Nemesis-Enforcer to serve as her 'assistant.' Nemesis-Enforcer and Pythona began setting up the picnic tables and planning the uniforms/dress-attire customs for the reunion, and soon rumors began flying that the two were becoming lovers!

Who really cares about a 'team reunion' (really)? Well, Pythona cared, since she was interested to see how the years would affect the social rapport/dynamic between the patriotism-minded G.I. Joes (advocates of Apple Computers, NASDAQ, Wal-Mart, Toys 'R Us, and Fruit-of-the-Loom underwear) and the terrorism-oriented agents of Cobra (allies of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban, IRA, etc., etc.). Of course, the G.I. Joes were no strangers to anarchism, since some members (such as the ninja-assassin Snake-Eyes) were trained in methods of espionage (and deception!). It was even once rumored that Snake-Eyes and Pythona were once lovers!

The stage was set, and former U.S. First Lady Melania Trump was invited to the reunion/picnic (which was being held near Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia). The 'usual suspects' were in attendance, including G.I. Joe female field-soldier Lady Jaye and her beau (G.I. Joe male field-soldier) Flint, G.I. Joe operations-manager Roadblock, G.I. Joe captain/commander Duke (now an editor for Consumer Reports magazine!), Cobra war-vizier Destro, Cobra ninja Storm-Shadow, Cobra female vizier Baroness, and Cobra politics-tactician Major Bludd. Melania Trump remarked how the reunion symbolized a true social achievement in the history of humankind's meditation on the 'ethos' of terrorism and counter-terrorism.

Was this reunion a 'positive aftermath' of 9/11, or was it merely democracy apologetics?

PYTHONA: At least there's plenty of potato salad...
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: Punch-drunk love!
PYTHONA: Relax; the guests seem to be wandering around comfortably.
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: The end of terrorism as we know it...
PYTHONA: Yes, 9/11 scared the living daylights out of humanity.
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: World Trade Center...gone.
PYTHONA: Destruction is a face of warfare/terrorism/politics.
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: Melania Trump looks happy!
PYTHONA: Americas love horror-cinema.
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: I like 'sociopolitical drama.'
PYTHONA: There will never be another 9/11.
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: War-drums...
PYTHONA: Maybe Melania will tell Senators about 'capitalism-toys.'
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: Hess gas-station model-trucks are capitalism-toys.
PYTHONA: I think this G.I. Joe/Cobra reunion symbolizes 'democracy-idealism.'
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: Terrorism means Sigmund Freud...
PYTHONA: We will build a new global market (e.g., Hong Kong, World Bank).
NEMESIS-ENFORCER: 'TrumpUSA' was a cornucopia."

====

gijoe1.jpg

Forum List

Back