David Duke: "We Did It"

your gonna have to do better than that. you can't just say "wrong" and " that guys a loser" like trump does

I already have, many times, you're just not paying attention.
what exactly do you disagree with david duke on, anything at all?

See post #8. Like I said, you're not paying attention and I'm not going to play your fucking game.
so the reason you dont like duke is this
I'm no better than anyone else and anyone who thinks they are, like your dear leader and Duke need a total bitch slapping.

thats why you voted for trump... because trump doesn't think he's better than anyone? thats the best bullshit line you can come up with? try again

Trump has some amazing abilities but he is flesh and blood like the rest of us. Bet he can't downhill on a mountain bike like I can!!!

Greg
nobody can ride downhill like trump can he's the best at it, he knows more about riding downhill than anyone today, hillary can't ride downhill she doesn't have the stamina

Didn't say that he did. On the other hand, I didn't know that he didn't. I don't keep track of what David Duke does or does not do.
he definetly did, he endorsed him during the primary, and has been campaigning for him ever since along with rest of the KKK and every single official neo nazi group

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
David Duke Endorses Donald Trump in New Louisiana Robocall | Democracy Now!
KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
White Supremacist David Duke Announces Senate Run With Praise for Trump
David Duke Says He and Donald Trump Have the Same Message
All lies. He never endorsed Trump. Here he is in his own words calling out the lying media for twisting his words.

However, Duke is a sKKKumbag of the lowest type.

Greg

He hasn't been with the Klan in over 38+ years.

they call themselves goblins of CCC or something now right?

Whatever they are they're sKKKum!!! I said the same about Byrd btw. Yet your lot "reinvented" him? Why? Like that Polanski maggot. "Oh yes; he WAS a child molester rapist but he's OK now. That was years ago." I notice that Streep led the standing ovation he got in 2005!! What a fool!

Greg

I already have, many times, you're just not paying attention.
what exactly do you disagree with david duke on, anything at all?

See post #8. Like I said, you're not paying attention and I'm not going to play your fucking game.
so the reason you dont like duke is this
I'm no better than anyone else and anyone who thinks they are, like your dear leader and Duke need a total bitch slapping.

thats why you voted for trump... because trump doesn't think he's better than anyone? thats the best bullshit line you can come up with? try again

Trump has some amazing abilities but he is flesh and blood like the rest of us. Bet he can't downhill on a mountain bike like I can!!!

Greg
nobody can ride downhill like trump can he's the best at it, he knows more about riding downhill than anyone today, hillary can't ride downhill she doesn't have the stamina

Actually I'm lousy at it so maybe he could....lol

Greg

Didn't say that he did. On the other hand, I didn't know that he didn't. I don't keep track of what David Duke does or does not do.
he definetly did, he endorsed him during the primary, and has been campaigning for him ever since along with rest of the KKK and every single official neo nazi group

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'
David Duke Endorses Donald Trump in New Louisiana Robocall | Democracy Now!
KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
White Supremacist David Duke Announces Senate Run With Praise for Trump
David Duke Says He and Donald Trump Have the Same Message
All lies. He never endorsed Trump. Here he is in his own words calling out the lying media for twisting his words.

Greg

I call them flatusplatter!!

Greg

And yet idiots on this board still think that white supremacists and fascists are on the left. Do you think the OP is on my side?

No, you're fucking dumb. All of you.

Greg

Whatever they are they're sKKKum!!! I said the same about Byrd btw. Yet your lot "reinvented" him? Why? Like that Polanski maggot. "Oh yes; he WAS a child molester rapist but he's OK now. That was years ago." I notice that Streep led the standing ovation he got in 2005!! What a fool!

Greg

so you honestly think the fact that America is so racist that the KKK was well represented in both political parties means... you might as well just be racist anyway, is that the idea? are you telling me you honestly think obama is not just a white supremacist who secretly supports the KKK, but is a bigger white supremacist than David Duke or Trump?

if you dont expect anyone to actually believe it, why bother spewing this nonsense? why can't you just say you dont care about black people? or you think hitler had some good ideas? Are you afraid of something? Are you genuinely asking questions but dont want to admit your not smart enough to already know the answer? Are you just parroting something you heard on Fox news or infowars?

Greg

Greg

so you honestly think the fact that America is so racist that the KKK was well represented in both political parties means... you might as well just be racist anyway, is that the idea? are you telling me you honestly think obama is not just a white supremacist who secretly supports the KKK, but is a bigger white supremacist than David Duke or Trump?

if you dont expect anyone to actually believe it, why bother spewing this nonsense? why can't you just say you dont care about black people? or you think hitler had some good ideas? Are you afraid of something? Are you genuinely asking questions but dont want to admit your not smart enough to already know the answer? Are you just parroting something you heard on Fox news or infowars?

Can you put together a cogent question? Then I'll put together a cogent answer. Re Obama. The guy was totally out of his depth. We will see if Trump can do any better.

Greg

Forum List

Back