David Duke / Steve Scalise Lousiana Timeline....

I don't know or care if he is a racist and anti semite. His party is full of people who are and he is being portrayed as one. If you dumb ass's want to carry his flag, go for it.

You don't know if anything you allege is true, and you don't care. Party is all that matters to you. You seek to slander, libel, and destroy ANYONE who threatens the power of your filthy party.

This has been clear all along.

Can anyone really say you're not dangerous?

Yes, it's all the rage with Rrrrracist Rrrrrrightie Rrrrrroookies theses days.
Please produce all the racist quotes of Scalise.
Uh=Oh!:dance:
Did someone accuse him of making racist quote? I thought he was being portrayed as more of the shadowy weasel types.

Herr Shithead believes Scalise is a racist and anti semite. Yet he can find zero evidence for this beyond living in the same state as Duke.

No, that is not what I said. Only, you are too stupid to actually READ an OP.
So if you dont think Scalise is a racist or anti semite, what the fuck do you care? WHich is it, shithead?

Still didn't read the OP, did you. My lord, are you dense.

Your constant use of the same talking points used days ago by Scalise defenders are really boring.

So, you have nothing racist from Scalise and depend on smearing him through 10 year old meetings with Duke...

Thanks Herr Goebbels, I figured as much. It is the method you of the demagogue party use 100% of the time.
I'm not smearing him. I am a spectator watching the circus you and your fellow racist have created with this thread. The asshole with the monkey face avatar is doing a great job of smearing just with his avatar. You supporting him with your jackassery makes the whole show a hit.

[
I'm not smearing him. I am a spectator watching the circus you and your fellow racist have created with this thread. The asshole with the monkey face avatar is doing a great job of smearing just with his avatar. You supporting him with your jackassery makes the whole show a hit.

You already admitted that you don't care if any of your allegations are true, you seek to destroy the enemy party through any means.

Oh and calling me a racist is laughable, Herr Goebbels. Slander and libel are the only tools in your belt.

Did someone accuse him of making racist quote? I thought he was being portrayed as more of the shadowy weasel types.

Herr Shithead believes Scalise is a racist and anti semite. Yet he can find zero evidence for this beyond living in the same state as Duke.
I don't know or care if he is a racist and anti semite. His party is full of people who are and he is being portrayed as one. If you dumb ass's want to carry his flag, go for it.
So basically you dont care about the facts. If it fits the narrative that's good enough for you. Right?
Wow, no wonder you're a Democrat.
I'm not a democrat. Never have been. I like some and detest others.

Good luck with that one....especially since the non-racist Republican/conservatives keep making excuses for them and claiming they are not racist....:)

I see you have met our resident fake Rabbi, you know, the one who gives Jews a bad name.

Hint: feed him some bacon-bits, it calms him down.

Now, back to the OP, which yours truly wrote:

David Duke Steve Scalise Lousiana Timeline.... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

For the igorant fake Rabbis of the world, the moral of the story is in the last paragraphs, so pull out your fonix books and let's get it going.

[

You already admitted that you don't care if any of your allegations are true, you seek to destroy the enemy party through any means.

Oh and calling me a racist is laughable, Herr Goebbels. Slander and libel are the only tools in your belt.
What I know is true is that Scalise has not come out and aggressively distanced himself from David Duke and the ideas and opinions of David Duke. That means he is a weasel and coward that refuses to take responsibility for his actions and what he has done in the past.

[

Perhaps I am mistaken about you. It is difficult to judge a child with an infants mind like yours.

No, that is not what I said. Only, you are too stupid to actually READ an OP.
So if you dont think Scalise is a racist or anti semite, what the fuck do you care? WHich is it, shithead?

Still didn't read the OP, did you. My lord, are you dense.
Deflection.
SO is Scalise a racist/anti semite or not? If he is, where's your proof? If he isnt, what difference does it make?
C'mon Herr Porkchop. You can do better than this Or maybe you cant.

[

What I know is true is that Scalise has not come out and aggressively distanced himself from David Duke and the ideas and opinions of David Duke. That means he is a weasel and coward that refuses to take responsibility for his actions and what he has done in the past.
What does it mean he has not aggressively distanced hmself? You mean like Obama and Rev Wright?

[

Duke doesnt support Scalise because of his pro-Israel stance. Scalise did support Dukes 'Workfare for Welfare Program', a bill to weed people off generational welfare that was passed in the LA legislature. Even President Bill Clinton modeled his plan to get people off welfare by adopting Dukes plan.

[

What does it mean he has not aggressively distanced hmself? You mean like Obama and Rev Wright?
Obama distanced himself from Wright in a way that appears to have been accepted by the general public. That was years ago, what some call the "past". Scalise has not distanced himself from Duke.It is to soon to predict whether his efforts will meet with success. Time will tell.

[

Obama distanced himself from Wright in a way that appears to have been accepted by the general public. That was years ago, what some call the "past". Scalise has not distanced himself from Duke.It is to soon to predict whether his efforts will meet with success. Time will tell.

So Obama distancing himself from Wright, whom he listened to for 20 years, is OK because that was 6 years ago.
Scalise distancing himself from Duke, whom he maybe never met, is not OK because that was 12 years ago.
Seriously?

[

Duke doesnt support Scalise because of his pro-Israel stance. Scalise did support Dukes 'Workfare for Welfare Program', a bill to weed people off generational welfare that was passed in the LA legislature. Even President Bill Clinton modeled his plan to get people off welfare by adopting Dukes plan.
Those kinds of programs have been around forever. I was a foreman at a winery up in New York in the late 70's and early 80's. Welfare used to send us workers they randomly picked off the rolls for two weeks of work. I drove some of them crazy mad and angry by requesting the workers be kept on for the entire season of harvesting the grapes in the fall untill bottling was complete in late December or early January. The workers from welfare hated that. They couldn't collect if they got fired for just cause or quit.

[

So Obama distancing himself from Wright, whom he listened to for 20 years, is OK because that was 6 years ago.
Scalise distancing himself from Duke, whom he maybe never met, is not OK because that was 12 years ago.
Seriously?
You are just rambling now Rabbi. Quit while you are behind.

Seriously?
You are just rambling now Rabbi. Quit while you are behind.
I showed you were an idiot and Im rambling? If that sounded like rambling to you then you need to adjust your meds.

[

Those kinds of programs have been around forever.
Not in Louisiana until Duke came along.

"I don't need to prove he's a cock sucker, I just need to get him to deny it." Lyndon Johnson discussing his strategy to smear Coke Stevenson when he first ran for Senate.

You methods are not new - Josef Goebbels perfected them before your party adopted them.

A small group in New York did chant what you claim. However, Sharpton was in DC at the time, and the few dozen people chanting had nothing to do with the organized march which ended earlier in the day.

The truth about the dead cops chant MSNBC
MSNBC is not reliable.

But you believe fox. That's why you get laughed at.

Forum List

Back