David Duke Sends Prayers To Steve Scalise As The Media Attacks Him While On The Operating Table

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I am moved by for former Louisiana House Representative David Duke's heartfelt sympathy for Steve Scalise and his family. He's such a noble man with pure generosity who promotes non violence. While this was happening, the vile media attacked Steve Scalise while he was having a bullet removed from him.

David Duke explains:
Twitter

And here
Twitter

David Duke prays? Wait till he finds out God isn't white. LOL Sorry, but white supremacist racist nut cases remain nut cases even if they do pray. What do they pray for I wonder? Thoughts? We could have fun imaging his prayers. White Christmas is first.

• Banned
David Duke prays? Wait till he finds out God isn't white. LOL Sorry, but white supremacist racist nut cases remain nut cases even if they do pray. What do they pray for I wonder? Thoughts? We could have fun imaging his prayers. White Christmas is first.
I see you're anti-White!

I am moved by for former Louisiana House Representative David Duke's heartfelt sympathy for Steve Scalise and his family. He's such a noble man with pure generosity who promotes non violence. While this was happening, the vile media attacked Steve Scalise while he was having a bullet removed from him.

David Duke explains:
Twitter

And here
Twitter

Birds of a feather flock together.

David Duke explains:
Twitter

And here
Twitter

Birds of a feather flock together.
so true. right on queue for you eh

I've noticed that liberal abominations personify ALL 15 medical parameters the AMA has for a diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder. Congrats to the Democratic hate-sewer for being the 110% PUREST psychopaths in America's entire history. That whole party of vicious animals belong in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to impede their treasonous Islam cocksucking, if nothing else.

I've noticed that liberal abominations personify ALL 15 medical parameters the AMA has for a diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder. Congrats to the Democratic hate-sewer for being the 110% PUREST psychopaths in America's entire history. That whole party of vicious animals belong in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks - to impede their treasonous Islam cocksucking, if nothing else.

You cannot apply DMA-5 symptoms to an entire group of persons, fucking moron. Nor can you ascribe a personality type to a political party.

The Cult of Ignorance factor here is truly mindfucking.

David Duke explains:
Twitter

And here
Twitter

"Special" mention for the hilarious tactic of quoting a David Puke tweet as a "source" but once the laughing subsides what your link says is this:

>> The media poured vicious hatred on Steve for simply being at my meeting defending White civil rights. <<
What?

Say McRacist, I thought you kept telling us David Puke is a "patriot" who does and says all good things that smell like roses and clover? How would noting Scalise attended this meeting be an "attack"?

----- You must be asserting that being at a David Puke meeting *IS* a negative after all, which is the only way it would be an "attack". You can't "attack" a positive.

Soooooooo which way you wanna play this, McRacist?

:dig:

I love making pretzels.

Liberalism is a mental disease!

I see, in your world only black racists go to Heaven. Interesting bit of hypocrisy.

Liberalism is a mental disease!

Liberalism is the reason you have a country where you can attack your own founders and look like a moron.
Thanks again for self-identifying, Pretzel.

David Duke explains:
Twitter

And here
Twitter

"Special" mention for the hilarious tactic of quoting a David Puke tweet as a "source" but once the laughing subsides what your link says is this:

>> The media poured vicious hatred on Steve for simply being at my meeting defending White civil rights. <<
What?

Say McRacist, I thought you kept telling us David Puke is a "patriot" who does and says all good things that smell like roses and clover? How would noting Scalise attended this meeting be an "attack"?

----- You must be asserting that being at a David Puke meeting *IS* a negative after all, which is the only way it would be an "attack". You can't "attack" a positive.

I love making pretzels.
That isn't all the media asserted, dipshit.

I see, in your world only black racists go to Heaven. Interesting bit of hypocrisy.
These idiots don't believe black racists exist.

That is why they insist that "all racists are Republican" and "voted for Trump".

David Duke explains:
Twitter

And here
Twitter

What?

I love making pretzels.
That isn't all the media asserted, dipshit.
So true!

These idiots don't believe black racists exist.

That is why they insist that "all racists are Republican" and "voted for Trump".

Link?

Yeah didn't think so.

Forum List

Back